I had fun but new rules suck - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DIY Tube Video

I had fun but new rules suck

Desais

1) Now we can manage the reputation of removing dislikes, soon we will try to remove all unreasonable dislikes
2) Update: Dislikes removed

Message added by Desais

I am bowing out for now. If things change I will be happy to come back. But right now there is a time limit of three minutes per post, which is not enough to keep up with comments if you are active on here or with a coin announcement. 

And now a troll has the ability to abuse the system and is down voting me to oblivion.

I was here when you all had about 250 members. Loved the forum. I love crypto and love sharing my experiences in it.

I did not come for the money. Dont care about it. Was never going to cash out. I love crypto. Loved the forum.

Now, let me wait a few minutes so I can post this message...........

Thanks.

It was a good time.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

Get paid for video views and writing comments! DIY Tube Video Community

DIYT Coins - The Video Sharing Cryptocurrency

Run A Masternode - Huge ROI: Buy DIYT Coins

Masternode Mining Pool & Rentals - Get FREE Credit When You Join: HERE

4 hours ago, DIY Tube Video said:

I am bowing out for now. If things change I will be happy to come back. But right now there is a time limit of three minutes per post, which is not enough to keep up with comments if you are active on here or with a coin announcement. 

And now a troll has the ability to abuse the system and is down voting me to oblivion.

I was here when you all had about 250 members. Loved the forum. I love crypto and love sharing my experiences in it.

I did not come for the money. Dont care about it. Was never going to cash out. I love crypto. Loved the forum.

Now, let me wait a few minutes so I can post this message...........

Thanks.

It was a good time.

Be patient please 😉  

Admin announced this is just a temporary thing for few days, 

because forum had a lot of bots and fake users posting a lot of copy/paste crap all over the forum.

You should know better what happened in your case...

Edited by hexwin
  • Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, hexwin said:

Be patient please 😉  

because forum had a lot of bots and fake users posting a lot of copy/paste crap all over the forum.

Are you sure this edit is temporary? Will they cancel the time between the post in the coming days?
But there are forums with this limitation like bitcointalk
So he can always stay

Forum's Reputation & Reaction explained,
Request / Suggestion: Minimized Quote feature

its necessary, especially with the new yobit campaign. Give it some time and they will probably change that, but like has being said, people will try to abuse the system for a few sats 😅

13 minutes ago, mostawda3 said:

Are you sure this edit is temporary? Will they cancel the time between the post in the coming days?
So he can always stay

agreed. I don't think they will change that but they might reduce the time between posts.

Edited by raphma

19 minutes ago, raphma said:

its necessary, especially with the new yobit campaign. Give it some time and they will probably change that, but like has being said, people will try to abuse the system for a few sats 😅

agreed. I don't think they will change that but they might reduce the time between posts.

The time between each posts was two minutes
But they added another 3 minutes, probably because of the large number of posts they couldn't control all of these posts
They may want members to spend a lot of time here

2 hours ago, hexwin said:

Be patient please 😉  

That is good news and I am hoping too for getting resolve on this as things would move faster. Could you forward the post where he posted about this?

I think things will move better in the coming days, but spammers may attack again, but we need to find a solution for them everytime.

To be honest i'm okay with this new update 5 minutes delay per post, it's prevent spammer to post bursting but i hope there will be some reduce for a higher rank like 3 minutes delay or less for vip rank .

try to positive thinking,
it won't be like this forever, at least until the event ends, (this is just my opinion)
among us many forget about the rule line because of reward, so that their eyes are blind and only think of themselves,
I'm sure every update is only for the good of every forum member,
always grateful and positive thinking, everything will be fine.
I made this message for all members who might feel something different.
and yes, do your best, because only members who really love the forum will stay here even until the event ends.

New rules are very hard, specially the interval between posts is increased from 2 minutes to 5 minutes, now we have to wait 5 minutes interval between the posts, may be it will increase in future what we should wait 1 hour between posts.

Hard Worker 😎😎

10 hours ago, Troy Dewy said:

Let him go,   a Google search  of him brings up more red flags than you can imagine.

Who are you referring to, the OP?  I don't know his name, what kind of red flags are you talking about?  Is that why he was targeted by spammers?

I think the right time to wait between one post and another is a minute and a half, five minutes are really too much I hope things will change in the future...

The waiting time has changed, I think 120 seconds is enough time to write some publications and contribute, what really matters is that spam can be eliminated, the mods have already understood that limits must be established for new users.

that will be be the best comment for now! it is suck!

If you have the time! then you will gain the max post! that is very pretty as of now! 

well if that is the case! why should we go on that!

6 minutes ago, Bills said:

The waiting time has changed, I think 120 seconds is enough time to write some publications and contribute, what really matters is that spam can be eliminated, the mods have already understood that limits must be established for new users.

I have seen alos the time of posting! well i hope that this will be implemented for all users!

Well to honestly tell you! everything is normal but do we get the shit out of this!?

well! this is better those those climber in the rank!

I think that settings up  time  between posts is very good  because the most Important thing is that this forum wiil become the leader of  crypto forums providing the most valued  information and instructions about crypto and other topics. So waiting for 5 minutes is not a bad thing for me 

18 hours ago, mostawda3 said:

I agree with you that 5 minutes between each response lose you some enthusiasm
But we will get used to it over time
I do not think that this will affect the members who did not participate in the contest

I don't agree, I think 3 minutes between post is decent time frame. Hardly can someone keep posting multiple times every 3 minutes and remain a high quality. The quality will definitely keep reducing if one have to post every single minute, It takes about 3 minutes, If not more to write a high quality and at the same constructive post. If you can't take a few minutes to read through a thread that's when you'll complain about 3 minutes being to small between post.

2 hours ago, CryptoKeeper said:

Who are you referring to, the OP?  I don't know his name, what kind of red flags are you talking about?  Is that why he was targeted by spammers?

The guy "troy dewey" is a troll from youtube who found me here. My name is Troy so he loves to use my real name to harass me with.

The trolls have harassed my family for 7 years. I have been a full time YouTuber for 7 years and there is a team of trolls dedicated to destroying my family. They have their own website and a hit list of YouTube channels they plan to wipe out once I am gone. But I have proven a bit hard to beat.

I have been accused of every crime under the sun and am under investigation for new crimes once a month. My name is plastered all over the internet with some really bad filth. But a background check will show I have a perfect record. Not even a parking ticket in many years (since I left New York City).

I dont want to leave the forum because I love it. But it can be messy with the time delay. I have to combine answers to people's replies to my threads. When my threads get popular, it prevents me from answering people. As a cryptocurrency blockchain owner myself, this is very limiting for announcements and updates.

I had a very nice high and growing rank over 30, the other day. Now its -77. The same trolls who were banned for posting nonsense and non crypto related garbage are back with new accounts.

1 HUGE suggestion is to have some sort of verification and limit accounts to one per person. Phone verification is one idea. Email helps but people can make a new email in seconds anymore.

Another idea is to limit new accounts to longer time delays in between posts but let more well advanced and proven members post at will.

Edited by DIY Tube Video
  • +5 1

Get paid for video views and writing comments! DIY Tube Video Community

DIYT Coins - The Video Sharing Cryptocurrency

Run A Masternode - Huge ROI: Buy DIYT Coins

Masternode Mining Pool & Rentals - Get FREE Credit When You Join: HERE

12 minutes ago, Mathers said:

I don't agree, I think 3 minutes between post is decent time frame. Hardly can someone keep posting multiple times every 3 minutes and remain a high quality. The quality will definitely keep reducing if one have to post every single minute, It takes about 3 minutes, If not more to write a high quality and at the same constructive post. If you can't take a few minutes to read through a thread that's when you'll complain about 3 minutes being to small between post.

But I said that 5 minutes a bit long, I did not talk about 3 minutes, and I agree with you that 3 minutes is a reasonable time and enough to put a good post

15 hours ago, mostawda3 said:

So he can always stay

eass..im pretty sure this ssite will be rock inthe future. they plan to adjust fix the problem in short adusstment. for me all my post is counted and be paid,thers a delay but not in a day minutes only..i love this site

2 minutes ago, gerry said:

eass..im pretty sure this ssite will be rock inthe future. they plan to adjust fix the problem in short adusstment. for me all my post is counted and be paid,thers a delay but not in a day minutes only..i love this site

Congratulations you got paid, the time between posts is 5 minutes, this is good to reduce the number of spammers who harm the forum

1 hour ago, mostawda3 said:

Congratulations you got paid, the time between posts is 5 minutes, this is good to reduce the number of spammers who harm the forum

i experience now posting is not in five minutes..i have many post now but no time limit appear..yesterday thereis popup time but now..straight no time appear..do try post consecutive? try...

2 minutes ago, gerry said:

i experience now posting is not in five minutes..i have many post now but no time limit appear..yesterday thereis popup time but now..straight no time appear..do try post consecutive? try...

Yes the time between each post became only two minutes
I did not notice this until now, just 5 minutes ago
This procedure is good for some members and bad for some members

30 minutes ago, DIY Tube Video said:

1 HUGE suggestion is to have some sort of verification and limit accounts to one per person. Phone verification is one idea. Email helps but people can make a new email in seconds anymore.

Another idea is to limit new accounts to longer time delays in between posts but let more well advanced and proven members post at will.

Using phone verification will also be similar to email verification, a lot of users have more than just one sim card and can always use another just to bypass verification.

12 minutes ago, kingslogoh said:

For me I don't see any thing bad in 3 minutes per post. Or where you panning to flood the forum with post? 3 minutes per is fine

The new time between each post is only two minutes
If spammers stop to flood the forum with posts that are worthless
I think two minutes will be good