Yobit 101 - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

Yobit 101

On 10/11/2019 at 11:49 AM, bitcoin-shark said:

I took a look at the investbox for the doge with an interest of 0.1% a day but I did not understand the daily action to carry out doge: 10 ds, what does it mean?...

I'm also confused about this. Could anyone explain us what does the "Action" column do?

Edited by AkaCrafterCZ

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

Hello my friend , can you add more details and what is Ib's I didn't get the point here what can it do for me the method I mean . 

Before I discover Yobit website exchange I used other website exchange, but now I think I cant change Yobit with other, because is has many advantage than others, also the good thing I like on it is the platform, the webs page fast without bug also his market is active constantly because the a lot of active traders.

It takes a long time to make profit like that especially when you are investing a small amount of money. Maybe at least a couple of months or up to 1-2 years reinvesting 

• +1 1

thank you. This looks fine. since 3% is a good number, it's simply equivalent to 0.1% / day. And yobit can be assured of its safety. I don't like working with InvestBox but I would consider a little.

On 10/10/2019 at 11:18 PM, Bnance10 said:

First, sign up for an account.

Then, transfer some BTC or Doge there and start your Doge IB.  If you transfer BTC then buy Doge with your BTC.

Wait one whole month and cash out 3% interest.

Then risk that profit with higher rate IB's.  

One is you already have nothing to lose.  Two, hopefully in a month, you would already gained enough knowledge on how Yobit system really works.  Not that hard, but one still has to learn how to navigate the site and which Coin you should choose based on its popularity or demand.

Good luck!

This seems like yobit investbox. Where you invest your coins and earns a monthly return on your investment. But it is very risky as prices of crypto currency assets are highly volatile. 

On 10/11/2019 at 12:49 AM, TetianaWWW said:

You can add more details. I honestly do not quite understand your post, this is some kind of system of a hundred or something like that. Why convert BTC to DOGE?

I still don't understand what is he trying to say but I can understand something like he is talking about yobit investbox where we can stake dogecoin for month and in return we will get interest

On 10/10/2019 at 7:48 PM, Bnance10 said:

Then, transfer some BTC or Doge there and start your Doge IB.  If you transfer BTC then buy Doge with your BTC.

That seems to be a nice strategy that can give some cool profits and I just want to appreciate you for sharing this tip I will not hesitate to try it out and see the result.

• +1 1

This plan is not profitable in the short term because the Dogecoin is one of the stable cryptocurrencies that fluctuates during long periods and therefore it is good for storage, but for trading there will not be good profits for renewing trading and investment plans.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You guide us and did you do it? Let me see the results to gain the confidence to join as you. I know about this feature of Yobit exchange when it brought in daily, monthly percentages. However, I'm afraid of required actions like dice or buying other tokens.

• +2 1

35 minutes ago, Quanideola said:

However, I'm afraid of required actions like dice or buying other tokens.

Not all the investment plans need special conditions like playing Dice or performing certain tasks to get percentage. There still some of the great investment plans like, WATER, USD, etc. You might check Investbox once again to find the best suit option for you. 

• +1 1

I really didn't think that this is perfect Way of earning , becuase 3% is not high amount if we have already a good knowledge and experience in trading and Staking . I think investbox is really a good platform for newbies , who still not know about trading .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 10/11/2019 at 8:26 AM, Emma said:

and if one invest trough Yo token, he will recieve 0.2% profit daily. it means he will recieve 6% of his investment in a month without doing anything.

Yo token investment plan seems look easy to earn 6% without doing any think, but before claim this reward we made 20 trades in btc/yo pair task daily, some times yo token price decrease and pays trading fees also some of our profit cut in this process, so in my opinion select those coins which coin have no task like USD RUR. 

• -1 1

Yes brother the doge investbox plan is awesome and as we know the doge is somehow stable at its price for long time we don't need to fear about price down like with other coins. And for those who just wants passive income without doing anything it's the best way of investing money.

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Are you talking about investing in the platform? Actually, there are many good currencies to invest in this platform with a good profit rate, and most important of all, it is an easy-to-use and reliable platform that can risk large quantities without fear of losing money

On 10/10/2019 at 8:48 PM, Bnance10 said:

One is you already have nothing to lose.  Two, hopefully in a month, you would already gained enough knowledge on how Yobit system really works.  Not that hard, but one still has to learn how to navigate the site and which Coin you should choose based on its popularity or demand.

Good luck!

I do not think that profit is easy. This is why you must have some experience and information about the currency that you want to earn from and to avoid new currencies because as its rise is large, its decline is greater.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Yobit investbox is best feature of of yobit exchange but one thing i notice is that the price of coins with percentage listed on investbox will go down and trading volume become zero. 

Doge has a very interesting return on investbox, I like to invest in doge and in YO they are great currencies and very safe, really after we have a profit, it is easy to risk because we do not lose our capital, but the profit

Друзей нужно поощрять, работать как одна команда и быть друг другом.

• -3 1

On 10/10/2019 at 1:48 PM, Bnance10 said:

Good luck!

That's right, yobit is very easy to understand and with good strategies we can achieve good results. In addition to participating in the airdrop they have.

Yobit investbox must to have a plan in BTC with good profits, and the principal coins like ETH LTC, also stable coins plan in IB coud compete with pools of DeFi. The options are many just they got to improove them

Greetings friend, on the subject of 101 it is a bit confusing because we do not know if what you wanted was to suggest about the interests of an investment plan based on Doge or about the other plans offered by the Yobit platform, now in my opinion each user You will decide what is the best return you can get with your investment, about doubts about how to follow up because you can observe their behavior in the trading chart