Telegram scammers! - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
danherbias07

Telegram scammers!

Yes, your words are very important to my friend, and you should pay attention to this really important topic. My sister does not make these mistakes, so for all beginners, beware of pranksters.

On 2/18/2020 at 6:06 AM, danherbias07 said:

Hello there newbies in crypto industry!

Just want to inform you to beware of telegram scammers.

A lot of them are hiding in shadows and just waiting for their chance to target a new victim.

I had been one of the victims before.

So, I am passing this now to all of you.

Be aware of all the offer they will make.

Once someone suddenly PM you offering services or something else that requires private keys or logging in your account. Do not go there.

Block them already.

Another is if the offer is too good to be true. Like x2 daily or like trading tutorials that require payments.

Some of them also offers to be your trading assistant. They will need your account of course. Will you really entrust your account to someone you don't know?

Most of them are just lurking around.

One example is if you ask help in one group about a problem into logging in or how to sell your coin.

Trust me! Been there. You don't want to be in that position. You might lose everything.

Telegram has a lot of scam bots that pretend to give high amounts of a crypto currency. You can easily detect these scam bots because they claim to give unbelievable amount of money!

yes its better to take care have experience many scammers there trying to steal people money and asset so guys be sure the one you do transaction with you know him or her also its better if you need to exchange to make sure you done into exchange site like yobit

No, all the bots are on Telegram spam, and there are some honest bots, for example, the Yoda coin robot that belongs to the yobit platform was on Telegram.

Yup buddy. You have raised a valid point. Every new and old members should be very accurate about scammers and not to become their victims. They are always in a search of new person just to use their techniques and cheat and scam the peoples.

It is true I almost fell with one, but it did not get older, there are too many scams in telegram, be careful with them, up to 1% daily of your investment can be dangerous, and risky, study trading or marketing or some business by yourselves  .

Every member in this forum sheet faces this problem. And I precise Admins are operational harsh to explain this problem. decently it import charge be conventional soon. 

I have encountered a lot of these telegram scammers in my time with crypto currency and now that I have discovered that most things about crypto currency on telegram is a scam, I no longer use it for anything that relates to crypto currency.

Before a minute a scammer send me hi in telegram most of them.are women that was s really hurt me but i don't speak with them and i really report them most the time.

Thank you, my friend, for this important advice. Many beginners fall victim to the Telegram robot scam, which is why you should not believe that these robots may mine and give you money. Obviously it's just a scam.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/18/2020 at 9:36 AM, danherbias07 said:

A lot of them are hiding in shadows and just waiting for their chance to target a new victim.

Once someone suddenly PM you offering services or something else that requires private keys or logging in your account. Do not go there.

Block them already.

Another is if the offer is too good to be true. Like x2 daily or like trading tutorials that require payments.

Some of them also offers to be your trading assistant. They will need your account of course. Will you really entrust your account to someone you don't know?

One example is if you ask help in one group about a problem into logging in or how to sell your coin.

Trust me! Been there. You don't want to be in that position. You might lose everything.

Hi there. Yes i have heard about telegram scams these. Trust me nowadays scam is everywhere. You can't trust anyone. So always be careful in the social media platforms as well. 

Most of them just i feel they are not lying to me and the provide me with alot of videos and people who are saying that they made money from yhem and until now i am confusing as you guys.

We are exposed daily to these scammers via the telegram, but I personally ban any stranger who talks to me by private messages and never allow them to deceive me.

Yes dear friend I agree with you on the telegram there are many wrong people who act greedily and in the end nothing is available so we will all be careful not to work here.

Fraudsters are present in any field of profit from the Internet, seizing the opportunity to hunt their prey and steal their money, and " Telegram" these fraudsters abound by offering fake projects and paying them, and I was a victim of these faults , Be careful and stay away from them

On 2/18/2020 at 6:06 AM, danherbias07 said:

Block them already.

I came across one of these scammers after I asked a question in Yobit platform. A girl asked me to invest in a website that will double my money. She kept asking me and i told her I don't have any money. She hasn't replied after that. 

Edited by Bohana

On 2/18/2020 at 10:06 AM, danherbias07 said:

Block them already.

In this time there are maximum hackers in this market. Maximum of them hackers in telegram. They use some reputated person or exchanger support identity to scam with people.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Everything in the Telegram in a large percentage is a scam and that is why we must be wary of that and not trust the bots in the Telegram no matter what

THINK POSITIVE

At present, most of the new projects that are telegram in the Cryptocurrency.many people cheat from telegram to telegram who bring new new projects but they do not pay, bring new projects and get information from everyone and then cheat telegram cheaters.  We have to be very careful in the telegram

On 2/18/2020 at 9:36 AM, danherbias07 said:

Block them already.

You are right many scammers are present on telegram. They always try to do scam with newbies and others. So please aware with such types member on telegram.

Someone spoke to me on the Telegram program in order to invest in his company and obtain profits recently, but it was clear that he was not sincere and I refused him immediately.

Telegram is a good way of communicating to others but unfortunately,telegram was abused and use it to scam and fool people. So it is highly adviced to be careful using telegram,never trust anyone especially if money are involved.

On 3/3/2020 at 7:41 AM, Shinobi said:

Well yes now a days the telegram became a full of scammers house because so many scammers was there and fraud with the people so be wise and avoid those scammers or you could lose a huge money of yours

Also we should know a scammer speak with me and his face should be an American but he make a mistake and sent me a voice message and I knew that from his accent he is from China so we need to know even photos not real be careful.

Yeah that is true. There are many scammers in telegram

So we have to be careful and scammers are always target

To new user or new bie, so we have to be stay away from 

Them.

You are right I also take part many times in telegram  boots and got scam many times.  All newbies  should  be aware  of that and stay away from scammers.