Your worst experience in Crypto - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
icet208

Your worst experience in Crypto

The worst experience for me in cryptotalk was the deletion of comments due to the post get deleted it can be avoided by reducing the post which are similar kind or scam posts so that we users will not reply such topics.

On 10/10/2019 at 10:12 PM, icet208 said:

Post your worst experience in Crypto since you joined this amazing world.

I will start with mine:

I have found out about Bitcoin in late 2013 and have bought around 4 BTC (yes I did bought the TOP) and deposited it on BTC-e exchange.

Didn`t had any 2FA at the time, so, long story short I have lost all my BTC due to e phishing email.

Lesson learned the hard way!

I joined crypto in 2017. I am working on crypto platform since 3 years. But i didn’t gather knowledge about trading. But i always secure my account with 2 FA security.   

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

My worst experience is whenever I lend my investment then that site will gone from the market now I promise with myself now never I will used any lending platforms of this market. 

One of my worst experiences with cryptocurrency is that it doesn't make sense to invest in another current project of cryptocurrency, and that's why I lost a lot of money and so I think that if anyone is in KarachiIf he wants to invest, he should first invest in it instead of gaining a better understanding of who he is going to invest with

On 10/11/2019 at 9:43 AM, Rafbouk said:

That's a hard one to swallow .i know the feeling .my dad exprience with crypto it has to be the losses i' ve made since i've been involved trading it....

I have had several bad experience in crypto ! but my worst experice is investing with a loan on an ICO that turned out to be a scam 

On 10/10/2019 at 6:12 PM, icet208 said:

I will start with mine:

I have found out about Bitcoin in late 2013 and have bought around 4 BTC (yes I did bought the TOP) and deposited it on BTC-e exchange.

Didn`t had any 2FA at the time, so, long story short I have lost all my BTC due to e phishing email.

for now, i have never had such situations, like stolen crypto or hacked account. but as crypto trader one time i forgot to set the stop loss and from night to morning the price of the coin i had bought fell by 42% so i had to sold at that price because the price could have gone even lower. 1 time i forgot the stop loss and that's what happen

My worst experience was with a cloud mining site that I will not say the name here on the forum. I bought a contract on the cloud mining site but my earnings always stayed in the same place because every day I had to pay the maintenance fee. it was a very frustrating time for me. I kept checking my balance every day and the balance didn’t increase, after a long time my account balance started to increase little it was so little that I gave up

Well, i mined 1 million satoshis from a faucet last year and i was suppose to send it in my wallet, but i forgot to put the wallet key so i lost all my satoshis! Tried to recover but nothing happens, i felt like tears.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

My most evil feel is that I exhibit invest every single one my profit in BTH, BTG, BCH and after that all of a sudden the BTC assess move to down trend and I control lost  altogether of my money.

My experience in cryptocurrency have mostly been good, I started out with nothing and I have made a lot of money with cryptocurrency even tho the have been so really bad time where I lost a lot but mostly good.

On 10/11/2019 at 12:12 AM, icet208 said:

I will start with mine:

Mine was last 2014 where bitcoin price was ranging from 200-300usd per bitcoin, I have bought 10 bitcoin at that time in order to gamble in NBA so I started looking for a site where I can use my money to gamble. 

What is worst, I ended up to a scam gambling website where all my money were lost. I really learned my lesson at that time and stop gambling for a while. 

Thankfully i had not bad exprience on crypto and i hope i would not. Just sometime felt might because i know i dont have.much knowlegde yet in this digital world so i am only trust Yobit and cryptotalk website so I do not go anywhere even though there may be some many opportunities lost, but for me to be serious about the safer ones. I prefer to look safe. Here is better and secured for now for me .

My worst experience is when I joined crypto currency newly, I joined yobit exchange then deposited dogecoin and bought bitcoin liza in yobit, then I was learning how to trade I lost all my dogecoin 

. I even deposited up to 10 times and still lost all in the bitcoin liza coin, till now have not recovered

My worest experiance on cryptocurrency was that I know crypto since 2015 and then I stop because I was think that there's no way to have a real money through crypto to my hand

My only worst exprience for now because I'm a newbie here, so the first day I'm unable to fulfill my daily qouta of 30 post each day, I only do 20 post on my first day. Well my friend says it's okay but doing 30 post each day is much better. 

On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2020 at 10:53 PM, Apurbo123 said:

Alhamdulillah i have no worst experience in Crypto.

I have an worst experience where I have lost more than 1k usd two hours ago. one scammer ask me for doing private trading in telegram and I have lost much.

I learnt about Bitcoin in 2016. I was able to make some gains but I lost all my Bitcoins in 2019 0.8btc.

Now I'm starting all over again.

well I haven't been able to really have the worst but its important to keep in mind that this is going to be a little bit tough for those who are really not good in knowing whats happening because , like I entered into the market to late when everything was going down and I lost , but am very bullish and am working hard to recover from what I lost

1 minute ago, M.I.Jame said:

Post your worst experience in Crypto since you joined this amazing world. Me my worst experience was I sending ETH to wrong address, and got scammed. That was my greater regret.

Sorry for that, it is not good to hear anybody lose money it hurt actually.

I have not yet try any Cryptocurrency transactions, I hope that my luck will be good in the future and not suffer from bad experiences of fraud or scam.

My biggest investment was saying that in cryptocurrency I invested without listening to anyone else, because of a bad project Walla Coin, and because of this I had to listen the most and that's why I always thinkBefore investing, you should invest in knowledge and understanding

In my opinion, thinking of investing in something that has no future is very unreasonable and I think it would be very bad, and that is why I have not invested in cryptocurrency to this day and I will tell you allDo not invest in type because little currency is going to be one of the future I think.

The worst experience is when I buy cocos coin and I lost a lot o my money inside binance , because it have two number. So I learned a big lesson her don't be greedy...