Reaction Does count even if the post get deleted. - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Reaction Does count even if the post get deleted.

Reaction does count, as posts are not totally deleted, it's just that regular members can't see them, and only moderators have that permission. If files are temporary deleted, them reaction will also be deleted with them

9 minutes ago, hexwin said:

as posts are not totally deleted, it's just that regular members can't see them

How do you now that? However it is very possible. I saw this thing that once the paid per post topic was deleted and the mod @epidemia restored it and it was only possible if your logic is right. 

Well in this case I think mods really see a totally different interface when they surf the boards.

9 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

How do you now that? 

image.png.6d8daf62a9cb98c6e3ffa3481992350e.png

Because I have some of my Topics and posts restored and because of this ☝️ information.
We don't have permission to see content with reactions.
That is why reactions stay.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think people pay to much attentions to reactions....and without some text feedback and links,
I don't see real value in them. Also moderators told us they are thinking on changing reaction system, and I hope we can see something better

On 10/2/2019 at 6:27 AM, xBDT Script said:

I can not locate the topic other day someone was asking if the reaction gets deleted if a post get deleted. I can confirm that it does not. 

I received few likes from a topic yesterday and today I discovered the topic was deleted. However looking at my reaction count I am pretty sure I have not lost any of the reaction.

So, I can confirm that reaction does not get deleted with the post when it gets deleted.

Here is the topic:

Well that's a good thing though right? i mean a reaction is something you earn not like something you get for granted so something you earn can not be taken away.

15 minutes ago, hexwin said:

Because I have some of my Topics and posts restored and because of this ☝️ information.

Nice catch by the way. And how did you got your topics restored. If I count then I see a lot of my topics were deleted to specially in the gambling section which I was created for several football leagues. Not that I really need to restore them but I will be nice to have them back since I am pretty sure that there were no spam.

Just now, xBDT Script said:

Nice catch by the way. And how did you got your topics restored. If I count then I see a lot of my topics were deleted to specially in the gambling section which I was created for several football leagues. Not that I really need to restore them but I will be nice to have them back since I am pretty sure that there were no spam.

I just presented proofs to moderators and asked them why my topics are not breaking any forum rules, and they where kind enough to bring some of my topics back.  But it is only few of them I remember or I bookmarked and saved links... who knows how many more is still in limbo...

3 minutes ago, hexwin said:

who knows how many more is still in limbo...

There will be more and I think  I cannot blame the mods too. There were really too much spamming and fake posting back in the days I mean earlier in the forum. So mod must be deleting so many posts that sometimes a good posts can get deleted with a little careless move.

Anyway, I really do not think I have this motivation to go back and search for the topic to restore. If I get time then in future I will try to create new topics instead.

Just now, bitcoworld said:

They just get mucked for the public and just Mods and Admin can see them.

Yeah lately I figured that. 

Edited by xBDT Script

1 hour ago, CryptoBry said:

The same thing happened to me many times already and I just shrug it off assuming that maybe the original post was already deleted. I really do not know the real score with that thing and I hope someone can clarify this for me and you. So anybody here has an explanation for this phenomenon? 

It happens because some original posts contain copied content or duplicate topics. If the OP is deleted then all posts will also be deleted. However, it does not apply to reputation scores. In short, your reputation score is safe
So before answering in a thread, first check whether the thread is feasible or not. The moderator explained this situation in this thread :

2 hours ago, Rafbouk said:

If you have an idea why I can’t access it let us know. Thanks for sharing. 

It's simple, the mod deleted the topic. And this is exactly what we were talking about in this post. When a mod delete a topic we actually do not lose the reaction? Did you have any reaction from any of the post on that topic?

2 hours ago, phabulu said:

but if you have give any reaction it will be there on the person profile.

Yeah and the reason is - the topic actually did not got removed permanently from the database. It was just moved away from out access.

Just now, phabulu said:

can be restored if was a mistake.

Yeah exactly. Did you remember that the paid per post topic was deleted one day? Then @epidemia restored it in the next day?

So it was assumable that those do not get removed totally from the database however I was a bit confuse and I think yesterday it was very clear to me after talking to @hexwin in another topic.

Even if the message is deleted it remains on your account, for the reaction, I do not know, because I can not control, but I think that the reaction also remains .. everyone is worried because more reactions leads the purpose of the contest.

i think no the reactions will not count if the post is got deleted every thing will be gone even you will not get bonus for that post and it will be minus always post on the old and knowledge posts it will not delete

Yes the reaction is not deleted and does not decrease from your total posts
However, you will have to compensate that post to receive payment again

THINK POSITIVE

I think the number of likes does not decrease when your posts or posts are deleted
But only for pay-per-post posts

Life is great and enjoy it

Yeah that's true it is also happened to my friend, he still had many reactions from his posts even though the admins deleted some of his posts that had many reactions. Its still counted even the post was deleted. 

I think the reaction here is not so important. But yes I have noticed that the post is deleted but the response is not lost. This forum is very much liked by us. So I agree with you

I also become confirmed about this many days ago. It is really a great feature because posts get fmdeleted for others faults also. earning likes is really dificult.

Bengali?

View this Topic

Yeah, I believe that too. Because when it comes to when your post get deleted, it does not deducted to the content count, right? Then maybe they are the same. If you have a good post, you will have good reacts and you deserve it.

That's is really bad thing when our post get deleted but they are counted on the profile. The deleted post should not be counted also they must be kept somewhere were we can see our deleted post and the reason for them to get deleted.

Reply will remain and will not be removed, but the impact will occur on payments and each topic is deleted is reduced from your posts and compensates for new posts

On 10/2/2019 at 6:27 AM, xBDT Script said:

I can not locate the topic other day someone was asking if the reaction gets deleted if a post get deleted. I can confirm that it does not. 

I received few likes from a topic yesterday and today I discovered the topic was deleted. However looking at my reaction count I am pretty sure I have not lost any of the reaction.

So, I can confirm that reaction does not get deleted with the post when it gets deleted.

Here is the topic: 

Ok you share wanted information, but do you think that is ok?

That you still have bad or good emoji even though your topic has been deleted.

Your topic is not deleted without reason, and you still have "good" emoji for that topic is that ok?

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Of course it won't be deducted to your community reputation because just like the counted posts on your profile, it doesn't also deduct when your post got deleted.

Thanks for the information. I didn't really knew about this thing. But now i can get it. And i can also understand that my reactions will also get counted even if the post got deleted. Again thanks man! Keep up with your work.