Would it be okay for me to invest as a new member? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nrttb

Would it be okay for me to invest as a new member?

Hello friend, success! You can invest in any other currency or keep gathering more satoshis to buy a more expensive currency.

• Useful or interesting 1

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

I think you have to wait ! because I think when you want to work in something new this will be hard for you ! so you need to learn more about investing ! and then work with it 

Yes, it’s really okay for you to invest actually you must invest as soon as possible until you can to make huge profit in it.

Though it’s one of the ways to earn a profit, remember cryptocurrency is volatile. Take your time to study the market and learn how to trade.

Im my opinion you should not invest because you say you are a new member so i think you lack the knowledge that whould be needed to be a good trader so i you do trade you will you lose your money so be carefull.

I did not be as tall as to riposte any interpretation cahpirate is an succeed change by hauling out minimal odd jobs such as downloading you handiwork here.

It actually depends on you, if you have the fund to invest it is OK by me but you also have to understand how it works in other to invest. it is more sever to invest when the price is low so that you can earn high when the price rises.

As the saying goes, make yourself smarter about your investment, know your enemy. It's like you need to have knowledge about the investments. Better yet, learn everything, so you won't regret a single thing later. Investment is not something to be taken lightly. Learn more, more action too. 

Investing in every where is very risky because its going for profit of lost its not sure but if you want to do then first of all you need to have some good knowledge about this because its very important if you will do this then surely its going to help you for better understanding and then your investment can do some better do all search and then invest with just invest which you can afford to lost.

In my opinion, you should not  invest right now. Because, as you are new in crypto currency, you have to learn more about it. You may know that investment is a risky business. So, I recommend you to gain your crypto currency knowledge after invest.

One must gain some knowledge in something before start doing it and it also applies in crypto world one needs to acquire more knowledge in this area before he or she starts investing and this is the great platform for one to gain all the knowledge needed in crypto.

One must gain some knowledge in something before start doing it and it also applies in crypto world one needs to acquire more knowledge in this area before he or she starts investing and this is the great platform for one to gain all the knowledge needed in crypto.

It is good for you to learn more and earn more to have good enough amount to invest. But it is still up to you because you may try it for the mean time with small amount so you will have experience in investing. 

Investing is not an easy thing for you to gain sufficient experience and information for trading and if you fail to try you should not regret if you lose then the loss will teach you more.

As a new user you have to get an idea about it and after getting the full idea you have to invest.  Then you could be at risk and money could be wasted.

I am beginner and as per my point of view I think beginners should not invest money rather they should take same and try to collect more knowledge about crypto.

On 2/16/2020 at 7:15 AM, Nrttb said:

Hello friends, I'm new here. I just compiled the post 130th just so I want to know from here.Should I invest now or will I have to read more?pls help.

Invest to what? Do you mean in Bitcoin? Well, i don't give any financial advices but ask yourself, what have you learned already from reading? What parts of the crypto have you studied? Have you studied how to invest or to trade? If you are comfortable with sending bitcoin around, i think that you are ready to the second step that's investing and from all the cryptos, you can't go wrong with btc.

Sure its okey and its possible to invest even if you are the beginner, but the only thing you have to do is to have experience about what's you invested in

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

So dear friend I think that if you are Are experienced enough And courageous enough to invest then you certainly do it. But you should be Sure that you are well experienced. And if you have enough money you can invest. Although everyone has their ideas and plans to get the success.

Now your account is eligible for daily earning. If you have good amount of Bitcoin then this time is perfect to invest and you can also invest your funds in yobit investbox.

On 2/16/2020 at 7:15 AM, Nrttb said:

Hello friends, I'm new here. I just compiled the post 130th just so I want to know from here.Should I invest now or will I have to read more?pls help.

Your post count does not mean you acquired knowledge on Bitcoin and investing. I suggest to try to understand first the concept of Bitcoin and crypto and try to figure out if it looks like a good investment to you. What have you learned about Bitcoin right now? Do you think it will become the future of tranactions, digital gold or both. Take a look at the concepts as decentralization, consensus, mining hashpower. Also try to read about the effects the Cyprus bank crisis had on Bitcoin. Or how wikileaks bypassed Visa/Mastercard/paypal ban using Bitcoin for donations. Also about your investment, have you ever invested in any asset before? Do you know what to do and how much to spent from what you have in your bank? Will you start trading or buy and hold? There are many things you probably miss and you have to learn before you spent money into a volatile asset.

Actually if you have enough knowledge about investment then you can easily invest your money. Because we know that investment is the best way to earn more money

Just now, protalun said:

No, you wish to memorize more about cryptocurrency and cryptotalk. I recommend that you simply got to gain bitcoin utilizing cryptotalk by posting 30 times a day. But on the off chance that you need to contribute, fair contribute what you bear to lose.

It is quite hard keep posting the daily 30 post, many spammers use the ugly options for completing their daily 30 post tasks. Bearing the crypto industry is hard for the newbies but the every failure has such back points at first. This change is not high to keep making money in forums.

There is no harm in investing my friend, I would suggest you to first know about the market properly before taking any action. That will help you to take smart decision.

As i know investment is good for getting more profit. Many people are investing in crypto and they are getting more money. I think for new member before invest you have to gain knowledge about it then you can invest