Would it be okay for me to invest as a new member? - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nrttb

Would it be okay for me to invest as a new member?

No don't think so because you are newbie and you doesn't have any experience maybe you are lost your money so don't do this and wait until you have experience.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

My friend you can start investing from now, And I advise you to invest in yoBit platform, enter the investment section, and start, and you can also make money in the platform by trading and buying currencies and selling them after they go up price, you are a wonderful job dear never immediately. 

It is not advisable for a new member to invest as one hasn't have the full knowledge on Cryptocurrency. Though taking a risk is part of cryptocurrency trading but nevertheless its still advisable to take one's time as a beginner to learn from the experienced seniors before taking the bold step of investing.

As a new member you must work as a trainer investing such as in trading by starting with low amount like 5$ or 10$ . Be sure you are expert after sometime and then invest some big amount . That is why you will learn first and then earn i always recommend everyone. if you like it just hit 5 rating thanks.

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

That's OK but only if you have the BTC to invest, that I think should be encouraged when a newbie tend to develop the Sense of thought to invest.

Investment for forum is not a bad thing but you r new.I think you should invest after you be expert.You need more knowledge and information.First you should prepared your self for forum then you can invest.

Hello my friend, I think that you wait for more time and gather more information and gain knowledge about cryptocurrencies and how to trade them in order to gain more success. It needs patience.

Of course you can, having reached 100 posts, you start to pay 20 posts a day, anyway I recommend that you find someone to help you and advise you to avoid insiders, because these currencies are very volatile

15 hours ago, yiyefef646 said:

Yes brother you should read more posts before investing into cryptocurrency. This will help you getting more information to get profit from it. You can exchange those bitcoins for another cryptocurrency too to get money from it. I never invested in cryptocurrency. I hope your investing will be beneficial.

this and what has happened a lot in the cryptocurrency market, most people are giving advice that they know they never did what they are saying to someone else to do. if you have never invested in cryptocurrencies, why are you giving investment advice?

• +2 1

Investment is not limited to a new member or an old member of this forum .. but if your knowledge and experience are weak, in my opinion, you should know about all the investment topic and then start with it
That would be better for sure.

Well it will be encourage to start learning how to invest right from now because when you start little by little now you will one day earn big. I will also advise you to be vigilant and seek for expert advice before investing because it's full of fraudsters and scammers. Thanks for the courage

I think you should be invest after research more and gain more knowledge.As a newbie our responsibility is learn more and follow all rules.We should spend more time in forum for gain knowledge when we are knew.When we will be experienced then we can invest.

You should wait for some more time according to my understanding of the forum. Investment is a decision to be made very carefully. So, give yourself and the forum some time to explore more and ask from some senior members.

As a beginner, I highly suggest to you to learn first about the crypto world and do your best to educate yourself and build your knowledge otherwise going to investing without bases and knowledge could cost you a lot of damage, financially and psychologically. Take time to learn🙌🏼😊

Yes it is good to invest here as a new member but only in that case if you have full information about investment method.you should have know how about all methods of investment than it is not risky to invest as beginner.

On 2/16/2020 at 10:15 AM, Nrttb said:

Hello friends, I'm new here. I just compiled the post 130th just so I want to know from here.Should I invest now or will I have to read more?pls help.

Congratulations on first payment through forum you can use your first payment at Yobit where you can use invest box which offers great deals. You can select minex, water, usd, liza, yoda, Yo many more for investment. But for most you have to read the requirements of investment plans. Choice made on eligible plan will bring good profit and you can go for more. So use Yobit Exchange who is benefactor of yours. 

As a new member before investing try to make enquiry about the crypto currency you are about to invest on and try by all means to ask relevant questions from the seniors here in these forum, finally study the market value and the price rate which will enable you to do well in digital market.

1 hour ago, eeisha1 said:

I think it will be okay to invest as a beginner BUT only with the important basic skills needed to. One has to acquire more knowledge on skill acquisition and trading strategies. Look up to senior members for guide and advice on how to

@eeisha1 I totally agree with you on this mate. There is nothing bad to invest on Cryptocurrency as beginner but only if one has acquired the proper knowledge and skills needed to invest. So it is just advisable a beginner should be calm to gain more knowledge on Cryptocurrency trading and try to have one mentor among the seniors that are more experienced that will be putting one through.

Hello mate yes if you are already know about this forum very clearly so you can invest in it from your start to get more easily earnings from your investment, but normally people eork here learn many of things and then earn money from their hard works by their zero investments. 

Investing in the crypto world is open to all people, before investing you have to educate yourself in the crypto world, know and understand what you are investing in, and be sure of things so as not to fall into the hands of scammers, like new In the cryptographic world, you can invest minimal amounts that do not represent a significant amount, something that you do not need, few amounts as a kind of training to gain experience and not lose money necessary for life.

The market is very volatile, and so you need to have quite a bit of knowledge to do well here. Be patient. If i think investing money will make me profitabl, then my investment will be fine.Investment of cryptocurrencyis a good idea and it gives you better profit thanother website. Now you can invest here if you want. If you have a complete idea about this, then I would say you can invest here then you will benefit. 

• +1 1

There is no issue with investment even if you are new to the cryptocurrency world but you need to take care of the investment you make in the cryptocurrency.

This person probably didn't read the rules. You joined a forum this is not an investment website and you should be careful with these too as there are many scams. You should do research, explore the website and read the rules. The forum offers to pay you satoshi for your posts as well as talk tokens.