Would it be okay for me to invest as a new member? - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nrttb

Would it be okay for me to invest as a new member?

That's what I did with the little I was earning from the ratings I gave daily. I know the returns are quite minute, almost intangible but I used it a training myself for future investment I would make with even more earnings. There is nothing wrong in that, in fact, it should be encouraged. 

Yes it will ne okay if you want to invest money as a new member.. tou can invest money in this platform any time.. you can invest money and you can gain profit...it is really profitable for you ... If you want to do invest than you go for it.. Best of luck..

• +2 1

My opinion is for you to avoid investment if you are new member. Firstly go through this forum understand the rules and regulations of this forum , then seek knowledge of investment and trading. So then it will be helpful for you to lose your investment .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

Cryptotalk is a forum not exchanges or investment site, I think you should visit exchanges and see their investment plan, recommendation is Yobit. If you already have knowledge, money and plan you can take any investment program you want. Don't push to enter investment world if you only have optimist, that's dangerous.

• +2 2

When we entered this forum, we had an ambition to invest, but at the beginning we must be patient and know everything about this forum in terms of rules, strategies, knowledge of cryptocurrencies and what they go for. The more experience you have, the greater your investment and success will be

• +1 1

Obviously not because your are a new member this cause you have to understand which platform is legit there are so many platform in online most are scam this cause you have to study first 

It depends, if you have background knowledge about investment it will be okay for you but if you don't have any knowledge at all I will advice you to stay way from investment because you are dealing with a capital. I will advice you continue earning and keep learning from this platform and you will achieve everything you want to achieve. 

On 2/16/2020 at 10:15 AM, Nrttb said:

Hello friends, I'm new here. I just compiled the post 130th just so I want to know from here.Should I invest now or will I have to read more?pls help.

Dear @Nrttb you asked a good question as a beginner that when you have to invest. Dear I want to say you that first you try to learn about the trading and cryptocurrencies from different forums. This forum will help you too. When you think that you have enough knowledge to start trading then you must go for it.

• +5 1

Yes you can if you have enough bitcoin but I would suggest you to consult seniors or research before investing because it's risky .

In order to make an investment, you should first research the sites you will invest in and find out if the sites are reliable. My advice is to invest after researching the sites.

Its really benifical to you bro. Well same here because i am also new to the crypto but trust me i am really interested because i think that crypto or bit coin is the best generation. Hope to see you in leader board

• +1 1

Dear friend, you just completed 130 posts and I don't think you have enough to invest. You have to do well to earn more and you can profit more, then you can invest.

before you think about investing you must know that how much you invest how much you earn so be sure that you have enough money to invest in. That is the concept, actually yobit considering the most popular exchanging site which gives you a lot of options to increase your profits 

• +1 1

Buddy i think you should learn properly first before investing. I am a newbie too. I am still researching and following the expert's advice. When you feel that you are enough learned you can invest for sure. Its my opinion.Thank you.

• Useful or interesting 2

I think before investing  you should make enough  knowledge  about it.  Otherwise  you make a mistake  and you will get lose. If you get advise from plople who is join with investment  for many days then you start investment.  All the best for you.

• Useful or interesting 2

Though I am not an experienced member, I feel you should wait for some time more, read and learn a lot of Crypto, seek the help of experts, then try to invest a part of your income.

I think new members should iavoid investment. Go through this forum and understand the rules then seek knowledge of investment and trading. So then it will be helpful for you to know more about it.

• +3 1

Yes investment is allowed but as I new member like me, I would want you to not rush into investment. Take your time and study the games of investing in crypto. But for better understanding on how it works, contact thosethose who are professionals in the field. 

There is no problem with investing for a new members in the cryptocurrency but It is advisable to feed more yourself with knowledge and useful information about skills of trading and also investing. By that way you are able to trading correctly and making a lot of profits.

• +1 1

yes this is good topic.but i will suggest all of my dear friend are you will invest yobit site so that we have earn money a lot of.this site very good an trusted wallet in the online market so that many other invest this site.

thanks

• +4 1

I think if you know abou crypto knowledge or confident abou crypto currency so you can invest in this site, otherwise no any action for investment, at first you learn and get more confident  than you can invest this site

Investment requires having knowledge of it or experience and as new member you duon't,I think it is better to learn and make research before engaging into it in order not loss.get more confidence and comfortability before investing in cryptocurrencies as a new member 

• +3 1

Welcome my dear friend on this platform

If you want to really invest in the crypto currency so you do this but you remember something.,. Have some knowledge about the investment and have good capital for this... Then you invest Small capital in the crypto currency and learn from this... After some time when you learn from this so then you completely how to know about the investment and know which are Best for me or not..and also select the good coin for the investment...