Would it be okay for me to invest as a new member? - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nrttb

Would it be okay for me to invest as a new member?

There is nothing wrong in investing as a new member in as much someone can boast he has the full knowledge on cryptocurrency investment but however i will just suggest you still take your time to have the full knowledge on cryptocurrency investment before investing and also don't invest huge capital for the first time as a beginner. Also, it is advisable to consult the experienced Crypto members to take advice from them as experience is the best teacher as well in Cryptoworld..

It may or may not be okay because you don't know the farum. I would like to advise you that first of all you get knowledge about the trading. You should read the comments and descriptions. Also you should search about it from google. Than you should start trading with little amount. Because sometimes it becomes risky and sometimes good.

So there two possibilities.

Yes it's very okay to start as far as you have started earning. Unlike me, I have started investing on the forum since my second week of my staying on the forum.  And I want to happily announce to you that I have earn and learned allot out of investment. You are always welcome mate. 

Yes you can invest your income but you have to invest in a legit forum like yobit. This will be on you that where and how you invest in any forum. This will get good profit to you.

I think you should wait for investment till then you get knowledge about crypto. Don't be in hurry and go ahead step by step. In my opinion, it is not good for you to invest your money without having experience.

Cryptotak does not request a monetary investment to earn tokens or satoshis, that is specified in the conditions associated with the campaigns, the only investment you must make is that of time and that of learning / obtaining knowledge, which you can share in a forum with the rest of the the members.

Hello my friend, before making any investment you must be sure of what you do, I personally advise you to investigate well if you want to invest in any crypto, or in any project, on YouTube you will find informative videos, within this also many users are experts On the subject, surely there are publications that will help you to be sure of what you do, take care of your money, so you will multiply it.

On 2/16/2020 at 6:15 AM, Nrttb said:

Yes mate. You have  to acquire knowledge on any business that you want to invest your capital inside, for you to gain some profit added to your capital.

• +1 1

Companion on the off chance that you have experince about contributing and information about digital currencies, at that point clearly feel free to put resources into this site. This plateform 100% genuine and it won't trick you. This is the best site for procuring satoshi.

Maybe it would be okay to invest as a new member.But ithink you need to learn first.You should get expert opinion first.Learn something about investment process,then start investing here. 

• +2 1

Investment is something that cannot be rushed into. It demands high degree of knowledge to make the right choices which will be beneficial to the investor. So as a new member, I'll advice that you gain all the  necessary knowledge but if you feel you are ready, then you can go ahead.

• +1 1

In my opinion, a new user should first study and research about cryptocurrencies, and once they have a vast knowledge of the cryptocurrency market or what cryptocurrencies are, try to invest in secure pages and if they are successful, start the trade.

As a new member in cryptotalk doesn't mean someone is a new member in crypto world, there are some members that good into investment and really good in the crypto world but they are new in this forum, the thing is ,if you have knowledge about cryptocurrency, you can invest, but if you are new into cryptocurrency world, I would advice you wait and get more knowledge before you invest.

• Useful or interesting 1

If you have enough knowledge about trading and investment you have nothing to worried about. Just take you steps very carefully. You can invest. But I will suggest you as a new member you should not invest now.

I think you need to learn more now about the crypto currencies and Crypto world for good profit because experience is most important thing in the field of trading and investment. If you have the Extra money and have experience then you can invest. It's depend on you.

Yes you can invest but for experience and knowledge you should invest little amount ..after it when you skilled you should increase your investment time to time to gain profit.

Hello my friend, of course any member of the forum can invest here, but you must have a small capital in order to enter the investment market. It is available to everyone here.

• +1 1

Well, according to my experience, I would not suggest you to make an investment in trade as a beginner. You must have to learn more skills, knowledge and information about Cryptocurrency and trading. Otherwise you will face the great loss due to less knowledge.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

It has nothing to do with being a new member or having a majority to invest. If you experience and  money then you can invest in it and reap the benefits. Must have experience for investment. I think if you are beginners you should not make investment as it may harm you. Think about investing after doing some experiments.

In my own oppinion I don't think it's ok to make any investment now since you are still new in the system,I'll advice you to seek help and guidance from the older members and also experts who are into investments because they are scammers in the forum who's main objective is to scam people,so in order to prevent all these you have to learn more about investments and also have enough experience about it

Being a new member I would also tell you to wait until you have enough information so that later if you launch one and if you want to make that investment, still do it and investigate it quite well.

After completing the first 100 free and useful posts, you start receiving payment a week after publishing, for a maximum of 20 posts per day You also receive satoshis payment for posts that get positive reviews from others.

Of vourse you have your own gull right of investing or not.If you think you are capble enough,known all tactics,known the situation of market than you are ready to make investment. But make sure you do that from a truated site.Beacuse there are many fraud sites out there.

guys, what with u, absolutely any person can invest, the main thing is that this is approached wisely (for example, investing in top cryptocurrencies like bitcoin).

If you want to invest in cryptocurrency then i would suggest that you spend more time learning about crypto world or you employ the services of someone that is experienced in crypto and teach you how it works and how to invest and trade. The market is very volatile, and so you need to have quite a bit of knowledge to do well here. Be patient, take your time and learn, then you will see the rewards after being expert in cryptocurrency world.