Forum social handles - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PromethiumDev

Forum social handles

21 minutes ago, Veniatrs said:

That's right, cryptocurrency is currently tight because many crypto accounts are spamming, they make posts with low quality posts. Therefore, we must have another website account so that we have another handle if at any time this web cannot be accessed.

Very worrying, in my opinion the admin must act decisively or have qualifications so that content or users can make money. like 1000 posts. then it will reduce the level of spam on fraudulent users.

This site is truly a great forum and what i especially like about this forum is the activeness of the moderators here in removing the spam topics and the spammer from the site and that is why they are able to reward people. I think though, that there should be a screening method before a topic is posted here, so that it will not have to get taken down later for being spam. This affects the members post count if they replied to it. Also i think it will make the workload better for moderators as then they will only have to focus on comments and not topics. Overall though, an amazing forum and i am happy to have found it.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I see that this new cryptotalk forum is much better than the bitcointalk forum in many aspects and features and that is why I am dealing with this forum.

Life is great and enjoy it

On 10/2/2019 at 1:15 PM, PromethiumDev said:

Hi there and congrats for this great forum.

It was about time to have an alternative to bitcoin talk.

Lately bitcoin talk has become unusable due to mass spamming and bought accounts.

Most of the time you will only get spam and harassment.

So I welcome this effort.

Please include the social handles of the site so we can tag and share the content.

Thank you in advance and may this be a successful start and a long journey!

All the best the Promethium Chain Team! 

After searching many time about this forum site I didn't get any social handle of this site. But I got an interesting news about that. This forum site created by Yobit exchanger. And I think all social handle of yobit is this forum site.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

This is a very good decision, friend! I believe that this site is ahead of bitcointalk on the system itself, as well as the cool community! I like this site very much, it is made for simple users, I am very grateful for it!

I did not understand what idea you want to communicate. I am sure we are working here safely and have not been subjected to any inconveniences. It is a forum that has features not provided by any other forum. It does not need any social handles because it has become one of the most famous forums.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I was very lucky to join this platform before the end of new registration in the cryptotalk campaign. It's a good idea and as you said a good alternative of Bitcoin talk. I have not worked in Bitcoin talk but I have read their scheme. I think cryptotalk is better than it.

Although we know still many people used bitcoin talk forum because that's forums is place where people likes to share their views for better experience of trading and investment plan's but now we have choice against bitcoin talk forum as crypto talk forum now we can earn and learn from this forum. 

Firstly,Bitcoin Talk relies on bounty campaigns to pay and therefore the payment is selective and there is no official party to support it unlike CryptoTalk and the payment in it is equal and commensurate with the effort you exert and because CryptoTalk has a goal and future project to attract members and users of it from the rest of the discussion sites where here can be discussed freely And in all fields

• +1 1

On 10/2/2019 at 10:15 AM, PromethiumDev said:

Lately bitcoin talk has become unusable due to mass spamming and bought accounts.

Please include the social handles of the site so we can tag and share the content.

It is a good idea it would help so much in promoting this forum as well as crypto world in general to the outside world.

Yes there should be and there is the option to share the forum post to outer side. You can share it on your social media handle. Thanks.

• +1 1

It is a nice welcome post from the dev of this project. I think the idea is a good one too to include the social media usernames as this will help us to have a better social media follower base including each other.

• +2 1

There is space in your profile to include some information about yourself and you can include there whatever you like, even links from social handles and anything else, like interests or other information.

• Useful or interesting 1

The forum is the most modern you can find. I do not know what you want to do exactly but you can perhaps put your social media on your signature, this way you may get a few hundreds followers from the forum.

• +2 1

I have seen you can share your post in social media but this will not give your social media to others in the website, so I don't know what exactly you are asking for, having perhaps a way to post our twitter account and be visible to others.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Mella said:

The forum is the most modern you can find. I do not know what you want to do exactly but you can perhaps put your social media on your signature, this way you may get a few hundreds followers from the forum.

That is the common way I would ever recommend for anyone who seek for my help also because there are many people around who can relate to what you are talking about and for that reason what he is seeking can be achieved, this forum is really nice and that is why it deserve the best of our concerns to make it move to the next level just like the bitcointalk.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcointalk is mostly about old members selling merit and acting that they don't do that. The old members got too much suddenly as the new system favored them and suddenly these people think their word is better than anybody else and they have the right to correct others for details no matter the effort put just because they sell their merit and don't want to see someone making a good effort. It is a shitty system that failed. It failed bitcointalk and nobody wants to be there except from those that make money and don't let anybody else join.

• +3 1

This is already possible, what happens is that it is not very visible as such and few people use this, in my opinion I have not seen many people who suggest going to their social networks or ETC groups, but even in their biography you can place it without problems.

• +1 1

I find the forum exactly as it should be, but perhaps the addition of our social media handles bellow our picture would be helping somehow as people will want to follow on social media and I would prefer to have friends from forum following, it is probably a very nice idea.

• +2 2

The forum is working pretty fine now. It has helped a lot of people especially beginners in the crypto ecosystem to better understand and promote the currencies. Let us continue to support and enhance the forum.

• +1 1

The forum has so many good features making the other one to be in shame for the condition it is in. Cryptotalk is by far the best in structure and has similar information given to users so it is prefered by many people lately. I don't know what are the social handles though or if they are required for anything. I havne't seen something like that anywhere else.

• Useful or interesting 2

2 hours ago, zhoutong said:

The forum has so many good features making the other one to be in shame for the condition it is in. Cryptotalk is by far the best in structure and has similar information given to users so it is prefered by many people lately. I don't know what are the social handles though or if they are required for anything. I havne't seen something like that anywhere else.

To be honest, there are some features in the other forum that make it better than this (in some points), like multi-language sections, a well developped bounty & service sections; but in general I am in favor of this forum, and I believe it's going to be improved in the coming times

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 10/2/2019 at 9:15 AM, PromethiumDev said:

Yes, senders of spam are increasing dramatically. This is bad, and you should pay attention to this matter and fight them. The handle can be good, but also you must report them and fight them.

• +2 2

The subject of spam is difficult to control despite being fought by the moderators, but it depends on the person. The fraudster can never stop.

• +3 1

You've just given me a good idea, mate, which is using Cryptotalk's social media handles to promote the forum in all my social accounts. I didn't even know we could share our posts directly into Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, etc, by using the bottoms on the left bottom corner of the comments section, which is really cool! We learn new stuff every day, cheers!

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1