What is the best time to trade. - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mahmud 913

What is the best time to trade.

It is actually quite easy to understand, just focus on what is your goal why you are trying to trade in the trade exchange market. If your goal is to gain more profit better to sell the coins you are holding when their price is high or at its peak in that way you managed to earn more in just trading your coins. If you wanted to have numerous investments for your desired coin you better buy the coin you desired when its price range is dropping down in that way you managed to save up your coins you used in buying your desired coins in the cheapest way.

• +1 1

Not isn't the best time to invest, lots of things have been affected by the pandemic, the price of the bigger coins are high ,I will advice you invest in smaller coins like Tron now , but the cost of bigger coins now is very high and only the rich can afford it not just and average person

This is a question for which there is no exact answer The best time is at any time if you adhere to the trading conditions, restraint and feelings And the best opportunities are at a general decline in the market for cryptocurrencies from their bottoms, thus getting a larger amount of money.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Best times to enter to crypto trading is when bearish trend ended. In this times we have more probability to earn profit. We have to know when best times to exit and entry again to crypto market, because there are always times for bearish and bullish.

On 2/14/2020 at 1:37 PM, Mahmud 913 said:

I started 1 week ago. But i don't know about trading.  Seniours please help me about trading. Please Tell me a way of trading. I am very much excite about crypto talk 

Trading is something that you can keep on taking courses for. So you need meet someone physically or virtually to make educate you on the basis of trading and how to go about it. It takes time to grasp those beginnings but once you are firm it becomes very easy. 

The best time to trade is when there is increased volatility in the market. If it is not there, then the trade will be less successful.

• Useful or interesting 1

Buying cryptocurrency when its price is very low and selling it at a high price after some time is the main principle behind making huge profit.  Business also needs patience.  You can be a good trader if you have enough knowledge about trading.  Good luck with that. But you must be patient.  Then you can benefit. Thank you!

I'm being a little cautious about trading The only thing is watch when the price of the coin is going down and buy then sell when the price is going high

For trading, I think the most accurate time is when the prices of the currency are low, then you invest the currency and when you see that the currency is high then you will trade the coins and this is the right time.  So if you are new you started trading last week but it is good for you.

It actually depends on which security your trading in. Stocks and Bitcoins are some valuable instruments which needs to be sold when its value reaches its peak I need to be bought when the value is at its lowest. Most instruments goes this way. Other than these it is necessary to identify other factors that have a direct impact on these instruments.

I think that during a pandemic, financial markets are very unstable and even the ability to forecast during this period of time can bring negative results. Many acquaintances during this period did not increase their financial condition, but, on the contrary, decreased.

On 2/14/2020 at 6:37 AM, Mahmud 913 said:

I started 1 week ago. But i don't know about trading.  Seniours please help me about trading. Please Tell me a way of trading. I am very much excite about crypto talk 

I trade when bitcoin is less than 7,000 and I sell when it exceeds 9,000

On 2/14/2020 at 6:37 AM, Mahmud 913 said:

There is no good moment but rather it is how you study the market to be able to win

I advice you to stick to a strategy. The best day to trade is Tuesdays and Thursdays. Wait for the price to fall before buying to avoid losing your capital.

The best trading time is when cryptocurrency falls in price. At this time, we have to buy it in time while it's cheap, then it will rise, and we'll make money. So there's no definite time, you need to understand the drops and rise of the course

I believe that there is no special time for cryptocurrencies, you only have to be attentive to the prices of each currency and news that may move the price. Bitcoin always sets the tone for most altcoins so it should always be tracked.

It is difficult to determine the right time for trading, and this depends on the type of currency, its activity, the value of buying and selling, and the level of demand for it, so before the start of trading, you must study the currency you want and buy it at the earliest price before the start of the expected rise

• Useful or interesting 1

I am just a newbie I started working in this forum just a few days ago so don’t know much about trading. When I will be success in gaining some money from this forum then I will try trading.

The best time to operate for me is in the early morning from 4 to 6 in the morning, tomorrow the market always has good movements, either up or down, applying good strategies, you can earn good money

On 14/2/2020 at 7:37, Mahmud 913 said:

Empecé hace 1 semana. Pero no sé nada de trading. Seniours, por favor ayúdenme con el comercio. Por favor, dígame una forma de operar. Estoy muy entusiasmado con la charla criptográfica 

There are two special moments to operate, when the market and all its indicators are in an upward trend or on the contrary, buying when the currencies that are considered are strong fall, also selling on the rise and buying on the fall, but others must be observed market indicators, such as the S & P500, the dominance of Bitcoi, etc. (Yobit).

If you are a short term trader or daily trader,,then all day is good for you..But you have to own a good command over market. If you are a middle term holder,,you need to find dip to buy coins

• +1 1