What is the best time to trade. - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mahmud 913

What is the best time to trade.

In my opinion the best time to trade in the Forex trends often originate in London as well, which is a great thing for technical traders to keep in mind. The Best Hours for Forex Trading

Do you think there is a time to start trading?  The most important is that you are in top shape because you will need the full concentration when trading.

I think the best time to trade is a safe time. I mean, the course should be stable and not so much sag or take off. You can safely trade with a stable rate on the "Glass". I myself am trading in exactly this strategy.Trading when a coin sags is very dangerous, I know myself, I lost a lot.

In my opinion the best time to trade is when you see that the value of currencies increases rapidly like what is happening this past few days. Trading when the value of currencies is high can give you a good profit.

For me when i se bitcoin stable i go to trade as son as possible an also when i see bitcoin get high i buy eth immediately Good luck 🐞🍀.

Hello my friend when you have good knowledge about charts then you will find every second a chance to trade informations makes us strong.

I think mid morning is the best time to trade because everyone is busy with other office works so that time is the best time to trade. Trading is nothing but investing and working in the site

• +2 1

I think all the time is the right time, because when other parts of the earth experience day, the other parts of the earth experience night, but most traders avoid the weekend.

Time when it comes to trading is not specific to a time throughout the day. It is instead related to the trends of the market. For example, it is very good to hold your crypto when the price is low and to sell your crypto when the price is high. This is a basic trading strategy, but if done right you can make a decent profit from your trading efforts.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

as time I would say to buy on Sunday, since there are a lot of people connected on the exchanges then the lower prices since there is more offer then lower prices (buy) then Monday when the prices return higher sell with profit

On 2/14/2020 at 8:37 PM, Mahmud 913 said:

I started 1 week ago. But i don't know about trading

I suggest you to stick first with long-term investing, or if you really want to trade and you are still beginning, do so first in more stable markets such as your local stock market. Trading straight to cryptocurrencies without experience is a lot of risk, and it's more likely you'll lost a lot of money in the process.

for me the best time to be trading for profits is after the market has these big dumps like we seen it in the last 2 days and now i would buy and hold for a few weeks.

i am also new here in crypto wlrld. i join this forum for learning. Now i am improving my knowledge through this forum. i also looking for this and hope i will get it from comments written by some experts. 

3 hours ago, HorbiDJ1 said:

The best time is when the price is low and everyone has a chance to buy a bunch of altcoins and bitcoins. this ideal time will bring you profit in the future, if you are patient and wise enough for the next step, you will be doubled or tripled. )

i think right now is the best time to buy altcoins in the market as we all have seen some coins bottom here and it would be great to hodl now for long time.

Every time is the best time to invest, it is something depends on your choice and of course on your experience. Sometimes for that you need to be more patient. In every time there is some altcoins and some projects, which always can be profitable, you must only research.

If you are new in trading then it's better for you to learn about it first before entering the industry because it may look easy to do but it is hard to earn so you should better learn all the things you need before you can trade efficiently.

that was yesterday when the market was red then i bought ftm and beam thanks good they good a great performer that helps me alot.

I did not know how I will answer you and where do I start. I hope that you have benefited even a little from all these responses from members. My advice is not to give up when losing a trade and always try again until you win.

26 minutes ago, Jacklyn said:

I think the best time to do business is when cryptocurrency prices are low. When the price of cryptocurrency is low, you can buy coins from there and hold it and when the price goes up, you will sell it again.

When bitcoin price was at 8k i thought that was low and bought more coins from my USDT savings, but now it has fallen to 5k which i'm not even sure that it is the low.

Trading requires a proper analysis. You have to keep your eye on the crypto market all the time if you want to make profit by trading. When market is down, then it's best time to trade.

On 2/14/2020 at 6:56 PM, Patrick229 said:

To my own point of view you can trade any time as an investor. But the very best time to drade that you will make a lot of profit is when the bitcoin currency is high 

I think the best time for the trade is after the 12 am becasue in the market it will take start after the 12am and the market movement is so much fast at that time so we need to first analyse the market and than we start trade on it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think its the best time to trade because the market is still low now ! its a great chance to buy now !
in my opinion the price of coins will back strong in the next few days .

I think the most accurate time is when the prices of the currency are low, then you invest the currency and when you see that the currency is high then you will trade the coins and this is the right time. 

Every business has a major principle that can be followed and the principle of trading is that you monitor prices daily and wait for the largest drop in famous currencies and make purchases, but give yourself time to gain experience

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

14 minutes ago, Frikpeggy said:

The best time for you to have a trade is actually not that bad to sort out, when the market is in a trend either up or down.

The time is very much needed, we are playing with time as well, we need to think when will be the best time to buy and when will be the best time to sell, time is not easy to predict and very playful, now is the right time to buy.