Trust wallet - Page 7 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
denaks

Trust wallet

I use Trust wallet to store some altcoin and erc20 is really easy to use and quite lightweight. But you have to store your private key properly when your device is damaged. You can restore it via the private key. If you can add a wallet device like Trezor, it's better to keep your spare keys and coins there.

coinbase is best. This a great wallet. It is one of the popular cryptocurrency wallet. It is used by all over the world. It is faster, trusted and secured. I just love it. I have been using is for a long time and I am fully surprised with it service and facilities.

I use it to store my cryptocurrencies on my mobile device, you can get the xpub addresses of some coins even if not every coin which is a nice innovation. In the dap part if you have a tight ethereu It is very useful if you are a user.

supports many types of tokens, and it is besides one of binance's products, hence I am fantastically comfortable at what time via it to pile coins of  yourself

Trust wallet is the most downloaded wallet in the world. It has the best reputations in the market. You can find so many satisfied users from all around the world. Trust wallet provides the good service with the higher securities. This is the great. 

Definitivamente confío en la billetera de confianza, ya que es un binance, en los últimos años nos han determinado con hechos que es uno de los intercambios más confiables, así que con los ojos cerrados lo recomiendo.

Dear Friends, How can I add QLP coin to my Trust Wallet. I have joined an airdrop they were giving 500QLP coins to Ethereum Address. But now I realized there is no QLP coin in the Trust wallet list. 

can some one suggest what to do?

Dear members of Cryptotalk i have 9 thousands WIN token how i transfer it to my Trust wallet.

Please give me your suggestion thank you.

On 10/10/2019 at 3:28, denaks said:

Скриншот 10-10-2019 101711.jpg

Seguro

Su clave privada solo se almacena localmente y se protege con muchas capas de seguridad.

Multi moneda

Admitimos los principales protocolos criptográficos y criptomonedas (ETH, BTC, XRP, TRX, XLM, BNB, otros)

Intercambio descentralizado

Trust Wallet funciona a la perfección con el protocolo Binance DEX y Kyber Network, lo que le permite realizar transacciones instantáneas en el intercambio descentralizado.

Anónimo

Nunca accederemos a su información personal y Trust Wallet siempre mantiene sus datos privados y seguros.

Compatible con ERC20 y BEP2

Soporte completo para cualquier token ERC20 en la red Ethereum y BEP2 en la cadena Binance.

DApps y Web3

Web3 Browser que le permite interactuar con aplicaciones descentralizadas (DApp) directamente desde la aplicación.

En esa billetera tiene para todo tipo de intercambio? de cuanto seria las comisiones un estimado? en que plataformas esta disponible? yo solo uso es binance para almacenar mis monedas, esa se ve muy buena por su finalidad que tiene.

its good but i personally i dont like trust wallet. if you want to use then its ok to use . but mytherwallet i like most because of their huge facilities. also i like mist pc wallet you can use them

This wallet has a very good reputation so that I will create my own wallet within this platform! Because they are available in my country and because they are reliable and there are many people who have tried them and they haven't got any dangerous topic with them!

Trust wallet is a popular wallet, where people save money and manage trading. And they do risky things like investing.  Yubit wallet is one of the popular wallets where people are trading through security. It is secure and secure.

Is not so easy for any of the users to trust any such wallets for their earnings and balances because all the wallets developed are not safe so before choosing wallet you should research of it and see the reviews and responses by the existing users.

I have never personally made use of this wallet, but from the features that you have described it appears to be a very good wallet that is worth taking the time for me to try and evaluate. I will definitely look int it. I especially am drawn by the multi cryptocurrencies that it supports and the fact that is has an exchange platform. I will give this wallet a try.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I use this wallet all the time, I don't like web wallets, because most of them don't have a dark theme, + I recently earned about $ 30 from the sale of a collectible coin from Binance that could only be obtained on a Trust Wallet

Trust wallet is a very good wallet site in this platform. It is one of the best ETH wallet in this platform. There are a lot of users are used trust wallet. Trust wallet withdraw is very first. So it is very useful and very much batter.

Yobit is a trusted wallet. I use it and many mans who work in online and get bitcoin they use this wallet for withdraw money. And yobit is a very good sites.           

I deem myetherwallet seems a smidgen complicated. believe wallet is easier to use, supplementary useful.But of course of action it preserve be improved.

you have shared a good information about trust wallet . before it I have been never used trust wallet now I will try trust wallet to save my coins because it's looking secure after reading your post

Trust Wallet is the most trusted and secure and fast accessible Wallet in crypto market. Binance exchange also support this Wallet. I can use this Wallet long time.

On 2/20/2020 at 7:38 AM, Ridoy18 said:

Trust Wallet is a basic tool for users who work with dApps. Multicurrency allows you to work with the necessary coins within a single application. In addition, the Trust wallet is quite easy to use and suitable for regular use.I trust wallet  for cryptocurrency.

I use trust wallet to connect to binance DEX and trade with coins in my wallet like that i use ledger nano or any hardware wallet , it's really easy and safe 

On 10/21/2019 at 1:12 AM, matolix456 said:

There are a lot of exchanges these days and I think it is not necessary for society to have all these exchanges. We must be careful and enthusiastic about choosing the right stock exchange
Thank you

As her like said it's a trusted wallet supported by Binance and BNB coin,i interest it more than year without any get stuck with low fee to send coins,and it support a multiple silver coin and token.you can gain it like MEW wallet to store you tokens and flexible a multiple account in one wallet

I use this wallet, it is one of the best on the market , recently it added the distribution of tokens for inviting referrals, I hope that their price will be good.

10 minutes ago, whymeidontknow said:

I use this wallet, it is one of the best on the market , recently it added the distribution of tokens for inviting referrals, I hope that their price will be good.

I agree with you, Trust Wallet is one of the best and it is owned by Binance, they bought it in 2019. Remember to activate your TWT address to receive the airdrop !

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

i hear much about that but i didn't try it yet, but i am using block chain wallet i found block chain wallet very good in every case of transactions, security.