Trust wallet - Page 3 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
denaks

Trust wallet

On 11/30/2019 at 1:33 PM, CryptoBoy20 said:

Well everything is looks like good. What about the tranction fee ? Trustwallet is only for mobile or has any windows version also?

The transaction fees on Trustwallet is like on dex exchange very low and affordable. As I know trustwallet is only for mobile and doesn't have windows version.

• Useful or interesting 1

Trust wallet are getting it's attention now, well no doubt trust wallet is like one of the most underrated wallet of all. now people are using it mostly for their ETH, it's good to see that people are already exploring this all kinds of wallet. 

This is a great wallet to me. I have used it for storing some of erc20 storing and I feel very much secured when using any also it is easy to me for accessing.

I really love this wallet it's easy to use and simple they supports a lot of coins and token and the beautiful about this Wallet that you can link it to Binance dex and trade like you have a ledger wallet 

Trust wallet is really underrated right now, trust wallet is good too. trust wallet can be downloaded in your mobile devices, which is great. but i hope soon trust wallet release a desktop version or hardware version of it.

Trust wallet app for Android is a multi cryptocurrency wallet with Decentralised Exchange (DEX Wallet) support. The crypto wallet app supports most cryptocurrencies and allows you to ...

Blockchain is the technology that allows Bitcoin and other digital currencies to exist. Expect to hear more about Blockchain far beyond the digital currency world. The Blockchain wallet is similar to Coinbase in that it is an online wallet and you can buy and sell directly through the platform in more than 35 countries.

Yes trust wallet is very good app for all for any currency. In this app you can use multicoin account. You can use it for all airdrop token. trust wallet installed on my mobile phone and used it. it seems like it is good wallet

Believe in Pocketbook is really a transportable pocketbook software that allows you to deliver, obtain as well as shop electronic foreign currency bridal party about the Ethereum blockchain... Believe in Pocketbook allows customers in order to shop personal secrets without having other people device, substantial protection emphasizes, also includes the encouragement workplace with regard to simple healing.

This is the absolute worst wallet. Why? Customer service. I had various tokens on this platform. I transferred a few different tokens out and two are stuck on there. I sent many emails and they did not ask questions to help. Most people will address your concern and ask questions to pinpoint the issue. They sent me links to their help page and asked for screenshots. Obviously anybody can do this. Now it is going on two weeks without any actual help. 

There is not supervisor. There isn't a phone number. You are at the mercy of an email that will be responded to whenever they have time. 

Trust wallet is a good wallet because binance recommend it I using this wallet since one years its secure and safe my coin I think so ,its also have private key.

Trust wallet. This wallet is one of the most crypto Wallet. And this wallet security is Very high .  And this Wallet main  key features is multiple coin support features. And this transection speed is Very high.  This wallet  transection fee is Very low. I like this walle.               

52 minutes ago, actionjaction said:

as I would like to think Trust wallet is the most secure out there yet simple to utilize and have an extraordinary UI as well, I prescribe it to any individual who needs to oversee ether wallet and ether tokens

Right to say trust wallet is the most secure wallet and I have also checked the users of that wallet reviews all are saying that wallet is very good.

Trust wallet is the best wallet i think. the security is very high and user interface is very much easy for using anyone new in crypto.

Thank you so much for sharing details about Trust wallet.I have also used this wallet for keep erc20 token.This is the best Erc20 wallet

I think myetherwallet seems a bit complicated. Trust wallet is easier to use, more useful.But of course it can be improved.   Thanks for sharing . Nice Information. I will check trust wallet.

Trust wallet is a  one kind of wallet.it helps  us to keep coin . though I have never used it but my friend told me about it.this is very much safe and secure.

Trust Vallet is currently the best mobile wallet I know, because it is really one of the first mobile multicurrency wallets.

On 12/21/2019 at 2:38 AM, Hridoy ahmed said:

I think the trust wallet is the best erc20 wallet.  I have used this application.  More secure than other wallets.  This is the best wallet app for erc20, I got good protection from it, you can use this trust wallet, it will be a good wallet for you so you can use it

It's the best for ERC20  Token as you said , i have also use it to receive all my airdrop token without any problems 

Trust wallet is a good wallet to eth, i  use it to get the FUSD airdrop, but i dont know if is okay but i trust it. Is a good wallet to save my crypto 🙂

anyone know if this wallet if we can pass the money to paypal, becouse i dont have the credit card, just paypal, if anyone knows let me know please

17 minutes ago, michirapper said:

anyone know if this wallet if we can pass the money to paypal, becouse i dont have the credit card, just paypal, if anyone knows let me know please

There are good wallets in the market. Coin base and trustwallet both are good wallet. I think most people used very good wallet so coinomi is very good and it is very trusted wallet so it is very good wallet. Trust wallet is also legit wallet. Some people are using blockchain wallet.