Trust wallet - Page 6 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
denaks

Trust wallet

It is a very good wallet and easy to use .. Seems there are features that I don’t know yet such " Dapps and Web3" Thank you for this information.

In online wallets i just used the blockchain and that is trusted for us  and we can easily send the money and pay just low tax and trabsfer all the money. Crypto market is the best and good for us.

8 hours ago, Zezo said:

It is a very good wallet and easy to use .. Seems there are features that I don’t know yet such " Dapps and Web3" Thank you for this information.

I will work with it and save my money, and there is a better wallet called Atomic Wallet

Trust wallet is like the underdog of crypto wallet, because little did they know Trust wallet is a secured and good wallet. Well Trust wallet is living in the shadow of famous wallet out there.

4 hours ago, piocest said:

It could be a great wallet but I do not know how secure it is because I have not attempted it however. Within the photo I can see it looks exceptionally great and simple to utilize conjointly a part of individuals are saying great things around it

i also think the wallet is very much secured wallet and the wallet is very much easy to use. the transaction fee of this wallet is very low.

Many blockchain supported by the wallet Trust. So it can be used by various coin traders. Because many types of coins are supported there.

On 10/10/2019 at 9:28 AM, denaks said:

Скриншот 10-10-2019 101711.jpg

Secure

Your private key is only stored locally and protected with many layers of security.

Multi-currency

We support leading crypto protocols and cryptocurrencies (ETH, BTC, XRP, TRX, XLM, BNB others)

Decentralized Exchange

Trust Wallet work seamlessly with Binance DEX and Kyber Network protocol, allowing you to make instant trades on the decentralized exchange.

Anonymous

We will never access any of your personal information and Trust Wallet always keeps your data private and secure.

ERC20 & BEP2 Compatible

Full support for any ERC20 tokens on Ethereum network and BEP2 on Binance Chain.

DApps and Web3

Web3 Browser that allows you to interact with decentralized applications (DApp) directly from the app.

You did not mentioned that they have app for iOS and Android.

Too you did not mentioned that they support stablecoins.

And you did not mentioned that they support staking:

https://trustwallet.com/staking

Looks like very good mobile wallet I did not use but I plan in the future maybe for staking because I see that they support a lot of staking coins.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Yobit wallet is the best. Because I can deposit the money from crypto on Yobit.  And it's very easy to use.  The Yobit wallet is very useful.  And there is no risk of losing money.  From here you can use your money to invest and trade. You can definitely trust this wallet.  You do not have to risk it.

Trust wallet is good. But its not very popular because there is a lot of better wallets right now, But one thing for sure Trust wallet is really good in security, This wallet is living in the shadows of famous wallet.

Trust wallet is good,  but me I don't trust it many people use to scam people using trust wallet because it has DAPP section so token where created and implemented to trust wallet that what stop me from using it. 

On 10/11/2019 at 10:55 PM, denaks said:

it's definitely not your keys not your coins I trust the binance team if they took responsibility for the wallet trust don't worry

Listen, thank you for the info. Let's just do a good thing. I'm sure that goodness will not betray the results

On 1/26/2020 at 9:43 AM, Yawar said:

Well trust wallet is a great every day wallet to carrie around. Quick access to funds. Only thing I don’t like is you can trade within wallet but then again not the purpose.

Yes it's a easy access and now they add in the last update the Binance dex exchange that you can trade on it without connect your wallet to the dex but not adding any way to purchase coins I hope in the next update

it's miles very clean to use, mobile, so it's far very convenient and speedy, helps many forms of tokens, and it's also one in every of binance's merchandise, so i am very secure whilst the usage of it to store cash of  yourse

i used believe pockets app too on my phone, i used it for multi-forex wallet. it's kinda simple pockets app and easy to use.

On 17.02.2020 at 02:42, alaslalmor said:

Trust Wallet is a mobile wallet app that allows you to send, receive and store cryptocurrency tokens on the Ethereum blockchain. ... Trust Wallet allows users to store private keys on their own device, an important security feature, and it includes a backup facility for simple recovery.
Trust Wallet App is a Multi Coin Wallet, where you can Store, Pay

15 minutes ago, Ramjan019 said:

It is a good wallet but I don't know how safe it is because I have not tried it yet. In the photo I can see it looks very good and easy to use and also a lot of people are saying good things about it..

Try it for sure, this is the best wallet I've ever used, even on my not - so-good phone, it works perfectly and has all the necessary features.

Thank you for sharing information about trust wallet. I think this wallet is the most popular wallet . I feel safe to keep my BTC in this wallet . So everyone trying to used this wallet.

I also wanted many of my friends to understand it and start doing it, but they just don't want to believe that cryptocurrency can exist .I totally understand how you are going

I have been using this for my ERC Coins and it is easy and secure. They have added more features too. This is good wallet guys. They have Binance Coin Too. 

Let me tell you that you can add money to Coinbase .c So Coinbase should be used for all body funds or moneyCoinbase is the best crypto currency in the world as you all know that Coinbase is such a reliable and great currency all over the world..it is very easy to use..I like it ..If you make money online and collect an account on it

Trust wallet is a reliable wallet, I know it recently and I have immediately used it, I trust it because I trust binance. And I also believe that my money is safe and there is no problem.