Trust wallet - Page 8 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
denaks

Trust wallet

Really excellent wallet I tried the Trust wallet and it was great but you forgot to mention the wallet fee which is similar to the platform fee BINANCE

THINK POSITIVE

Well trust wallet is really trust worthy because it is created by binance it comes under binance. It is easy to use and you can store lots of tokens as well. It is very convinient and fast.

Trust Wallet is awesome and it's one of my 3 favorite wallets. This kind of wallet are called "non-custodial wallets". that mean they are decentralized and anonymous. The funds are directly stored in the blockchain.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

@Umair7737   Why are you saying "store cryptocurrencies on ethereum blockchain" ? Do you know that Ethereum blockchain supports only Ethereum and ERC tokens?

2 days to profit -Here-

This wallet the best for me because its the only wallet that working in my country ! and its very fast !
and its secure and safe ! so everyone have to make a try 😉 

I used this wallet, it has a lot of functions, but due to the fact that it does not have a web version, this makes it worse in comparison with other wallets.

On 4/1/2020 at 7:12 PM, NevermindNe said:

I used this wallet, it has a lot of functions, but due to the fact that it does not have a web version, this makes it worse in comparison with other wallets.

@NevermindNe  By nature, non-custodial wallets are the opposite of web wallets, that's how they never have a web version... They are decentralized and anonymous (non-custodial).

2 days to profit -Here-

On 10/10/2019 at 12:58 PM, denaks said:

Скриншот 10-10-2019 101711.jpg

Secure

Your private key is only stored locally and protected with many layers of security.

Multi-currency

We support leading crypto protocols and cryptocurrencies (ETH, BTC, XRP, TRX, XLM, BNB others)

Decentralized Exchange

Trust Wallet work seamlessly with Binance DEX and Kyber Network protocol, allowing you to make instant trades on the decentralized exchange.

Anonymous

We will never access any of your personal information and Trust Wallet always keeps your data private and secure.

ERC20 & BEP2 Compatible

Full support for any ERC20 tokens on Ethereum network and BEP2 on Binance Chain.

DApps and Web3

Web3 Browser that allows you to interact with decentralized applications (DApp) directly from the app.

Yes i do hear about the trust wallet. Also i have seen many good reviews about this wallet. But I'm using coinbase wallet already it will be okay if i shift my wallet or it will be a problem? 

Trust wallet, a completely secure cryptocurrency mobile wallet. This gives privileges to the fact that there are users on the Trust Wallet. Excellent and safe to maintain. The main thing is to store passwords in a safe place. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/12/2019 at 7:13 PM, gerry said:

Im only hear that name trust wallet..its sounds new for me..i want to research this wallet i want many wallet to stored my coins for security purposes..thanks for posting that wallet this additional knowledge for me about crypto

Indeed, as you above said we should make own research before choosing any wallets. Binance l would prefer, but anyway you can make research about the best wallet. 

On 12/14/2019 at 11:59 PM, mdmusa said:

Trust wallet is a very good wallet. There are many benefits available. Supports all types of currencies. It's good to keep all kinds of currencies together.

Yes bro. credibility wallet is very positive app for all a little bit for any currency. In this app you can profit multicoin account. You can gain it for hustle airdrop token. trust wallet installed on my mobile phone and used it. It seems same it is good wallet

Trust wallet has been one of the best wallet that is also recommend by binance to make use of it, this will bring as much security to your assets

4 hours ago, Jorondovon said:

Hardly you can find any other wallet like trust wallet that is so easy to use and has a nice interface like that and they are one of the most secure ones and also related to binance.

Binance cryptocurrency exchange, supports pos wallets, certain cryptocurrencies. It gives, even excellent interest, for storing coins, interest is taken into account per year.

On 23.10.2019 at 10:00, rafa said:

I didnt use trust wallet yet,, but i hear from my friend trust wallet for mobile users it's a great wallet to recieve erc20 tokens, many people use it instead of MEW because it so so simple than MEW

Who knows, I rarely use a phone, and therefore it is much easier for me to use MEW than to download the emulator to my computer in order to install a Trust Wallet.

Edited by IamLeader12

On 4/15/2020 at 7:33 PM, bantrau817 said:

Yes bro. credibility wallet is very positive app for all a little bit for any currency. In this app you can profit multicoin account. You can gain it for hustle airdrop token. trust wallet installed on my mobile phone and used it. It seems same it is good wallet

I did not know I can use it for airdrops, but it could need verification for the airdrops. Did it actually require verification is I want to per take in their airdrop program. 

Trust has a good built in and process to secure the cryptocurrencies strongly from any malware or hackers. The wallet gives uz the maximum priority to maintain our trading experience smooth. The UI is amazing and the security also. I used a trust wallet more than 2 years and I really enjoyed and never  felt bored about any optimisation. 

On 10/20/2019 at 1:00 PM, kjames said:

i dont  trust on trust wallet myether,metamask, mist are feels me very much safe but i dont get enough secure feeling in trust wallet

It is better that you do not trust a lot in any platform or portfolio. Rather, you must take all your precautions and divide and distribute your capital.

On 10/14/2019 at 5:35 PM, kjames said:

its good but i personally i dont like trust wallet. if you want to use then its ok to use . but mytherwallet i like most because of their huge facilities. also i like mist pc wallet you can use them

MyEtherWallet is the best for storing the Ethereum network based tokens but Trust wallet supports the multiple currencies. It allows you to store your wallet secret phrases and private key so that you can have full control over your funds. 

This is really a very good wallet.. People like to use it because of its safety and it's also easy to used! People these days just want to store their cryptocurrencies in a safe place.. So trust wallet is good for them!

Trust wallet is highly recommended as it is easy to use and also has security levels that  can help safeguard one's crypto from scam attacks if anabled and it is mostly used for storing etherum.

On 10/10/2019 at 10:28 AM, denaks said:

Your private key is only stored locally and protected with many layers of security.

I guess that it would be better if they would allow the custody of the wallet to the user alone. Wallets need to stop acting as banks in my opinion, it was what we are trying to avoid since the beginning. Now banks found out that they can act as wallets and begun offering custodial services. Just use wallets that allow you to be your own bank instead of custodial ones.

Trust wallet is very good and very trusted. Trust wallet is among top 10 recommended mobile wallets for crypto currencies and you will be able to store many coins there. This wallet is very good because its owned by binance exchange.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I recommend this wallet for all people here who want to save his cryptocurrency !
because it's fast and secure and it's working on any android phone !

On 4/5/2020 at 8:13 PM, Kutulay said:

I really like this wallet, it is easy to use and simple in that it supports a lot of coins and tokens, and it’s also great in this wallet that you can associate it with Binance dex and trade as if you have an account wallet books.

The best think that you can use it like a hard wallet with many decentralize exchange like Binance Dex it's easy to use and really secure 

• +1 1