ETH To The Moon - Page 7 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

ETH To The Moon

Which ETH price you expect when POS come?  

137 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. ETH price crossing ATH (over 1,400$)?

• Yes. To The Moon.
    • No. Maybe closely.

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/03/21 at 12:27 PM

18 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

Altcoins season? :classic_smile:

I think that we will wait for some time till altcoins season, because you can see that BTC price slowly go up and not like 2017 (pump) this time is different. BTC crossed 18k$ and if you look on chart for just 1 months you can see that price up slowly from 11k$ till currently over 18k$. And off course all strong altcoins follow BTC but question is when like you say altcoins season will begin.

I think not all altcoins are in the same basket, they respond differently to the BTC movement (which keeps the high dominance in the market) for example LTC has more positivity than other altcoins and bnb is stagnant at 28 $

• +1 1

1 hour ago, setifien said:

I think not all altcoins are in the same basket, they respond differently to the BTC movement (which keeps the high dominance in the market) for example LTC has more positivity than other altcoins and bnb is stagnant at 28 $

BNB is a new, we talking about old altcoins like for example DOGEcoin or like you say LTC or DASH etc.

And compare BTC market and USD market for altcoins, you can see that altcoins on BTC market drop and on USD pump. And a lot of traders wait for altcoins season, but maybe it will take time for that.

• Useful or interesting 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

There is a widespread belief that bitcoin leads the market and all altcoins are walking in the footsteps of bitcoin. This is largely true as can be seen throughout the history of cryptocurrency but I think there are always some exceptions that will prove the opposite. When bitcoin had crashed in the mid-2020, altcoins had collapsed either and everyone thought it is the bitcoin that will rise first followed by altcoins. But what really happened? This time it was the ETH that started rising and I think it caused BTC to grow! In this case, BTC followed ETH and now we see that ETH has hit $500 easily! It was the ETH that revived the market for us this year!

• +2 1

After its huge downprice it was stuck in under 400$ Mark for a while. But judging buy tge current affairs that all crypto is now flying in price i believe it can reach really high value. Maybe not in this or next year but sometimes. 

Within coming years I think we can't expect so much pump from the Ethereum, maybe it would follow btc and pump but not to 1400$ straight.

• +3 1

Eth has increased about 100% in 3 short months. I think eth s average price is 500-700$ which is now. So eth has more ways to go. The price is now up because of bitcoin also. Eth is undoubtedly the most famous altcoin but it needs more potential and trust from crypto traders of worldwide.

• +1 2

Since BTC has gotten so hard to mine & be profitable, Ive bought some ETH mining contracts, in some cloud mining sites. I feel that ETH has the potential to really grow in the near / far futures. It might not get to be so expensive as BTC but I think it will give BTC a run for the money.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Everyday ETH is getting more in price and sooner or later numbers that you are giving will be thruth and ETH will be at 1400$ and more.

1 hour ago, huesca123 said:

Since BTC has gotten so hard to mine & be profitable, Ive bought some ETH mining contracts, in some cloud mining sites. I feel that ETH has the potential to really grow in the near / far futures. It might not get to be so expensive as BTC but I think it will give BTC a run for the money.

From your signature I can notice where you have contracts, but will that affect when ETH staking start?

I saw that "now" many people think that ETH will pump more from currently price, but before when price was around 200$ just few people believed that price can pump that much (currently price).

43 minutes ago, Waqas Razzaq said:

Yes, it is exactly the same as Ethereum and apart from this there is a lot of cryptocurrency which is progressing and going up What is my condition to make Doggy strong, which is going up in the market a lot these days, you should buy that which if found by me can give a lot of profit. If you want to do trading, save as soon as you can, Freeze ethereum 

If you think when you say "Doggy" for DOGEcoin, I dont understand how DOGE going up these days?

I dont second part too, "you should buy that which if found by me" what you talking about?

Please try to write more reasonable.

As for the Ethereum currency, it undoubtedly rose a while ago, but unfortunately this rise did not last long until it returned as it was, Ethereum cannot be compared to Bitcoin, because there are Bitcoin whales who control the market as they want, and if Ethereum does not find someone who supports it, it cannot return to its old glory in my opinion .

Interesting fact, this topic I created when price of ETH was around 260$ and I ask question

"Which ETH price you expect when POS come?" and last time when I check voting there was 50-50 votes that price will cross ATH (1,400$). And now I check there are around 54% that price will cross ATH.

Currently price of ETH is around 1,200$ which is very close to ATH, and interesting is to see what people/traders think now will ETH cross ATH on currently price.  🤔😀

15 hours ago, Amelia23 said:

Eth hasn't still reached this price prediction and it is very slow now. So many people predicted it reaching this amount by the end of 2020 but the prices now are at about 1200$ which make some Ethereum holders to still be on a loss

And which price is predicted? And who predicted?

"on a loss" if they buy ETH on ATH price.

That is like that you buy BTC at 20k$, but that traders if they still hold BTC they make profit now.

16 hours ago, HodlKiddo said:

As of now. Ethereum got past 1k dollars and ventures beyond it. Price is still unstable, but people are going to make sure that Bitcoin isnt the only one that will have new all time high record. 

Below 1k$? Did you check currently price of ETH?

It's over 1,200$, and ATH was around 1,400$.

On 2/13/2020 at 2:36 PM, BullRunBit said:

Like you can see that ETH have a really good movemant in previous days, and my personally opinion is that can be first step that ETH to restore old glory or again touch or cross ATH (all time high) price.

I will share some details in percentages how much ETH price increased from the previous year:

1 Day / +5.9%

1 Week / +27%

1 Month / +78%

1 Year / +116% 

This is for price in USD market.

But if we look on BTC/ETH market we can see that ETH is recovering there too, I will share details in percentages too:

1 Day / +5.9%

1 Week / +18%

1 Month / +46%

1 Year / -24%

Like you can see that before one year BTC/ETH price was for 24% more higher which is around 0.038 BTC and currently ETH price is around 0.025 BTC which is not a lot lower than last year. 

And main thing which all ETH holders expect is ETH POS (Proof Of Stake), and that can be a really good reason that ETH (like I write in tittle) go To The Moon. :classic_biggrin:

If we compare ETH with BTC for 7 days chart we can see that BTC jump around +8% but ETH jump around +27% which is over x3 than BTC.

Share your opinion about ETH and what you expect when POS come, and what you think about this ETH movemant in previous days. :classic_wink:

P.S. You can find here pool where you can vote which price you expect when ETH POS come. :classic_wink:

Yeah ethereum is developing rapidly in day by day and I think the future of ethereum is very good. I also think that ethereum is the best crypto currency after the bitcoin because its high price and great popularity. Some people think that ethereum will be compared with the bitcoin in future. So ethereum is called the queen of the crypto currencies. 

27 minutes ago, Momo_064 said:

Yeah ethereum is developing rapidly in day by day and I think the future of ethereum is very good. I also think that ethereum is the best crypto currency after the bitcoin because its high price and great popularity. Some people think that ethereum will be compared with the bitcoin in future. So ethereum is called the queen of the crypto currencies. 

Yes you are right, but when they/you say that ETH will compated with BTC that is funny to me.

Because for me that dont have sense at all, currently BTC price is around 40k$ and ETH around 1,200$ tell me just one thing what can be reason that ETH price "pump" that much that can be compated with BTC price?

As simple as that.

I think that this will inevitably come, since last year I used to say that the Ethereum is a crazy currency and will achieve fantastic numbers, and now it has doubled more than 500% since last year until now, and I tell you that it will double again and start until it reaches $ 10,000, and that is not far very.

19 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

I think that this will inevitably come, since last year I used to say that the Ethereum is a crazy currency and will achieve fantastic numbers, and now it has doubled more than 500% since last year until now, and I tell you that it will double again and start until it reaches $ 10,000, and that is not far very.

10k$?

I really dont understand members which now vote that ETH will not cross/hit ATH price. 🤔

Currently ETH price is around 1,300$ which means that is necessary only 100$ that ETH hit ATH,

and members still think that will not cross/hit ATH.

Or they dont understand this topic or they have some weird analysis. 🤔

• +1 1

On 1/10/2021 at 4:00 PM, BullRunBit said:

10k$?

I really dont understand members which now vote that ETH will not cross/hit ATH price. 🤔

Currently ETH price is around 1,300$ which means that is necessary only 100$ that ETH hit ATH,

and members still think that will not cross/hit ATH.

Or they dont understand this topic or they have some weird analysis. 🤔

@BullRunBit..Ethereum’s position is right after Bitcoin, but this coin has hit a considerable amount this year.  It will take a long time for the price of Ethereum  Coin to reach 10K.  However, in my opinion, the price of Ethereum may be 10K in 2025.

18 minutes ago, Cleaner said:

@BullRunBit..Ethereum’s position is right after Bitcoin, but this coin has hit a considerable amount this year.  It will take a long time for the price of Ethereum  Coin to reach 10K.  However, in my opinion, the price of Ethereum may be 10K in 2025.

First it would be good that ETH cross/hit ATH (1,400$) like for example BTC cross and hit new ATH which is X2 from first one (first 20k$ second over 40k$).

Second, which BTC price would be if ETH price will be 10k$? 100k$? 500k$?

I know that in crypto everything is possible but you must to look on facts.

18 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

First it would be good that ETH cross/hit ATH (1,400$) like for example BTC cross and hit new ATH which is X2 from first one (first 20k$ second over 40k$).

Second, which BTC price would be if ETH price will be 10k$? 100k$? 500k$?

I know that in crypto everything is possible but you must to look on facts.

Good question 😝...BTC has run the bull twice. First Bitcoin hits 20k and then hits 40k.  However, Ethereum Coin has hit 2x.  However, in my opinion, Ethereum coins will reach 10K only when Bitcoin crosses 200K.

Eth goes to the moon. The increase in the price of Ethereum is quite high when compared to other altcoins, as well as the increase in bitcoin, this year bitcoin has really jumped. After the 2019 ETH price of $ 130, the current ETH price has increased 10 times to over $ 1,200. The increase in ETH is due to the Ethereum version 2.0 upgrade, which Ethereum holders have been waiting for and the correct prediction of ETH has increased.

• +1 1

56 minutes ago, Mom12 said:

Now it cam e in the highest peak from zero to 10k usd. But the price seems to be very high in value. Eth has a good market grip. But the currency won't be very high in value now.

Can you tell me when ETH price was 10k$? Because ATH was around 1,400$ and price was never 10k$.

About second part, do you know that ETH price before few months was around 240$ and currently is around 1,000$, that is around X4 and you write that now "won't be very high in value". 🤔

Please next time at least check out informations before you write post.

We have seen how ETH has increased its value since the end of 2020 this is due to what factor. In my opinion more and more investors are buying more ETH, now I regret not having bought before when Ethereum was at $ 200. If I already exceeded $ 1000 I think I will not have a barrier to reach 2000 or more this year 2021 if you bought ETH this year is going to be Profitable for you and inverstors.

Ethereum is the second important currency after Bitcoin in terms of its value and it is one of the most desirable currencies and there is very good news and it looks exciting so it must be monitored daily or throughout the day several times, but there is some risk in losing part of the money in cases of extreme volatility, so you do not risk more than you can  To lose it.

• +4 1

In the end of the 2020, Ethereum announced their 2.0 Update and the Proof of Stake confirmations, and when the bullish trend for the Bitcoin is started to establish itself, the Ethereum started it's bull run, too.

Now it's price is around 1000 dollars and some analysts claim it will even reach to 25000 dollars in the end of 2022. That's an amazing price prediction but if we consider it's price movements from 6 dollars to 1000 dollars in a few years, that may really come to pass. 

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Bitcoin is moving in a violent direction to the upside,
Later on, the control of Bitcoin on liquidity in the market decreases and the rest of the currencies begin to move, we find that Ethereum moves twice the bitcoin movement,
One of the strongest currencies to invest and even to trade in the medium term because its liquidity is good,
I think it will break the highest level and head for twice its current price, perhaps at the end of this year 2021.

• +2 1