Some suggestions to add in this forum - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Some suggestions to add in this forum

Really it would be an awe-inspiring feature. individuals who are leading may possibly earn an luxury profit from this forum and it will inspire them. the entire organ happen to same a good deal competitive and bouncing for fast next rank.      

Yes thats Really good idea.. I think that it will be make good competition between the user to make good and usefull post here..so the moderators should start the feature in the forum...

For me i want some more color background theme and also more options report, like non related comment or most of the words are incorrect spelling. Because i see a lot of members dont care about too much on their comment. 

I also think that's a good idea there should be a reward option for the members who are in the high level so that they can also get motivated to work air continuously and give their experience to the other members that will also motivate them to work here and grow this organisation more and also peoples are joining in Hindi about that is also a point where your organisation is growing.

On 2/28/2020 at 7:46 PM, PranavRaj227 said:

This forum should add a feature where I can see which post bi have commented because everytime when I click unread topic it shows me the old topic which I have commented

Yes it already have that feature you will have to sort the page to be able to view that.

I believe that forum management has long-term plans for this forum and is working towards making it the first forum in Crypto world and I suspect that new features will be added to members according to the number of their posts and their usefulness and other features

On 2/13/2020 at 2:05 PM, fcrypto12 said:

extra rewards? 🤔 not a bad idea of feature which should be added into this community forum for it's users. but the fact is what would we the beginners do after joining without rewards? where you will get rewards.. 

Yes you are right I am agree with you and your opinion I have same oprnion like you.. a idea for feature which should be added into this community forum for it's users but the facts is what would we the beginning of after joining without rewards where you will get rewards ...

I think there should be different pay scales for each and every member of different ranks. because if there will be no difference between senior-most and brand new member there will be no curiouses or any level of intrest from new members to reach on that level. Reaching a certain level should be a target or a task that should be assigned to per member and that will ultimately help in the development of this website

I completely agree with you! who reach a high rank here in this forum deserve to earn extra money ! also reaching high reputation means that this member is sharing useful and helpful posts here! you are doing great here Migo keep going!

Well for me, i will suggest to add some campaigns here in this forum so that many members here can earned some money if they are getting disabled for the other campaigns, i hope you may understand.

3 hours ago, ₱eso Sense said:

I support you. Yes more reward in different level ranks especially for the seniors so that other members here will always active  to achieve the high rank also. 

Yes that will make everyone to work hard for them to be able to have the highest reward available on the forum

Correctly, the forum needs some features to make it more distinctive, and I suggest that members discuss this topic in order for the forum to improve for the better

It will be very great if there would be reward system as you..users will give more best for reward

Actually, Cryptotalk should be add more features for users. Like you say Cryptotalk should be add more rewards system by ranking. So many members work here from long time, so I also support rewards for ranking system.

Definitely I'm with you.This is a great idea,creating such a great opportunity will enhance the interest of the members to work with eager.This idea will grow up the quality of the forum to a wonderful level.

On 3/3/2020 at 10:24 AM, pak786 said:

opinion i have same opinion like you i mean this will help boost the motivation for members to create more topic and be more active in this forum

There was a contest in the begging  of this forum of the top ten posters and after the end of the contest in November and the reward was disturbed  we never see some members because they was here just for the contest

I am also able with their word.

That is there must have ranking system. For different ranking members get different rewards.

But i think this process is also good.

4 hours ago, JungleGeorge said:

nice suggestion this have to be bear in mind via the admin, I mean this can help enhance the motivation for members to create greater subject matter and be extra lively on this discussion board.

All those suggestions will work out well with the forum and could be an advancement to the forum as well.

I think your suggestion is something that has been mentioned before. It can help to improve the quality of the forum in terms of information and posts but first we need to put it to the vote to see how many people agree with upgrading the current ranking system. Specifying a reward for ranking system can encourage members to have better performance but there are always some people who only work for reward. This is why I think the competition for good posts can be better than revising the ranking system.

Yes, it would be very nice to see, for example, on the cryptocurrency forum cryptotalk. It would be great to see the reward increase. 

I think if admins add more rewards and there are still many spam accounts that will only waste money. Maybe after reducing a lot of spam accounts by banning several countries, the regulation can be implemented.

i would suggest to add the country flag function next to user so we can see where is he/she from cause some scammers are from BG,INDia,indonesia and other countries so i would like to know who i am talking to.

On 2/13/2020 at 9:52 AM, Migo said:

Hi members, I want to give a suggestion to add in this forum, I don't know if you are going to like it, but in my opinion I think they need to add somethings exciting to the ranking system, for example why they don't offer some extra rewards for every level, I think this will increase the competition between the members and they will focus more on cryptotalk, because the admins already said that this system is still under development, so I think it is time to bring some new features.

Yoir opinions are needed here,give what you think or what you expect from them to add

Hello my dear friend .  I think that one of the best things to add to this Mandate is the dictionary of languages and not be related to a specific language.

Very nice suggestion. This will motivate every members to be active more in this forum. But i am just afraid that this will be abuse more the forum as many will make nonsense post to increase their rank.