Some suggestions to add in this forum - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Some suggestions to add in this forum

Its  better to learn how to make good changes in the forum , first of all the limit of posting should be changed, I mean there should be punishment to the kind of work is doing , its its wrong then one should be stoped and if its right we can and should continue with it, also we should be able to give different views to different forum , eg we should be able to chat with members live

• Useful or interesting 1

It is indeed a good idea. My suggestion is to have a notification on deletion of the posts. And it would also be wonderful to have a separate app for cryptotalk. I think so. No problem of that doesn't happen as well.

It is a very good idea. because in our forum so many expert and good persons available.

Yes I agree with you and your opinion i hqve same opinion like you.

I think that if they could add additional promotions or improve existing ones, but ultimately, adding Post competition will not help.

Actually offering prizes for reaching an insurance level will bring more spam. If this happens with only 100 post I don't want to imagine if the race is now for 1000 post (e.g.)

I think  they should add a minimum post of 500 (e.g) words with useful content opt for an additional payment.

Actually what does not imply career but effort and a real contribution, should be rewarded.

I think that in the approach of  new promotions should have more a filter for the quality that to look for post quantity.

Suggestions to add:

1.- Raise the level from 100 characters to 200 characters.

2.- Create special Topic contests: 

• Best question asked to the moderator.
  • Creative art contest, for example a logo for the forum.
  • Etc...

3.- User who makes more spam reports

4.- User who makes more copy / paste reports

5.- User who makes more bot reports

6.- User Best Topic / Post

• day
  • week
  • month

Conclusion: more oriented towards the contribution than quantity, more quality, more honesty, more community.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

8 hours ago, Migo said:

Hi members, I want to give a suggestion to add in this forum, I don't know if you are going to like it, but in my opinion I think they need to add somethings exciting to the ranking system, for example why they don't offer some extra rewards for every level, I think this will increase the competition between the members and they will focus more on cryptotalk, because the admins already said that this system is still under development, so I think it is time to bring some new features.

Yoir opinions are needed here,give what you think or what you expect from them to add

Thanks bro for suggesting us. And it is necessary for the new users.

19 hours ago, Migo said:

Hi members, I want to give a suggestion to add in this forum, I don't know if you are going to like it, but in my opinion I think they need to add somethings exciting to the ranking system, for example why they don't offer some extra rewards for every level, I think this will increase the competition between the members and they will focus more on cryptotalk, because the admins already said that this system is still under development, so I think it is time to bring some new features.

Yoir opinions are needed here,give what you think or what you expect from them to add

I agree with you . We need more features in cryptotalk forum to increase the users of this forum . For example we need referral system .

20 hours ago, Migo said:

Hello sir. Thank you for your useful post. Of course it is nice idea to specialize more rewards for the advanced levels but also it is so fairly to us that we can react doing things here have fun the same time we gain money and knowledge in the other side there is no need to say yobit is the best platform ever and it's campaign becomes popular in short time so I know your suggestion will help us to improve the quality of contents which we introducing and will increase the competition between the members but also it is important to study this process and validate the outcome of the community moreover and then they will decide to take the steps to update their campaign thank you again and I hope the moderators consideration your suggestion. 

We have the same idea and hope but I think give admin time to think and develop rank system in safe ways. I more prefer about ad sub section in every discussion, for space to give different experience and speaking specific topic. For me that is urgent than more reward for higher rank.

This forum is still young .still many things is need to be updated here.and also the ranking system  should update.team should fix some high payments for some oerticular high rank peoples.so far everyone will work hard and everyone wanna reach to that rank .

Good idea, would be a system type rewards per level, that would increase the desire to level up. My tens!

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

Before I don't really think that it is necessary but after the competition last year the active members and the winners if that competition are now passive. I think that is a great idea to excite the members to compose quality post and will really think about their posts to be better.

For me one of the good things to add is the deleted counts notification in this UI. Especially to know why deletion happen and who's actors are involved in this event.

People will be giving the suggestion about things to be added here if they see there have something are missed in the forum, so that admin will implement if it is usefully

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

That would be great if ever they will integrate that because it'll serve a a motivation to all of us to not mess up and to focus thoroughly in cryptotalk. The idea is nice.

Do you want to say that every level of the rank will get different payment for posting,  if is it,  I agree with you.  Because senior members need to be give more importance than newbies. 

On 2/13/2020 at 12:52 PM, Migo said:

Yes i also think so thats you are thinking. If they increase earning on every next level then competition will go on tough side.

that would not be bad cause it will encourage us more to working toward achieving and receiving the intended reward. 

On 2/13/2020 at 5:07 PM, Iqra chaudhary said:

I think all is well but i request them to increase money which earn people 

In my opinion, I think that the amount the pay is enough for use. Mainly the amount is depend on the price of bitcoin if you see that if the price of bitcoin increase then automatically our rewards amount also increase

On 2/13/2020 at 1:37 PM, Migo said:

i think it would be good if the high ranking can give spamming , irrelevant topics , off topic , etc warning alert to mods and other , so that high ranked people can help mods too , i spend alot of time reading such post

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have 2 entries that can be thought of by developers and admins:
1. add local parts, so that no one gets lost again.
2. the time interval must be short.
I think the rules for creating posts only exist in this forum, and that's 3 minutes more. it's a long time and I think what's in it by adding to that duration.

maybe that's all from me, thank you for opening this great topic

As far as I know, to join this forum, they have to answer good questions. And if anyone knows well and can make money, more than anyone knows, of course. Thanks

Dear friend

Thanks for your suggestions in your helpful post.i am begenars. Your post most help me useing about cryptotalk wapside. Thanks a lot my friend

I did not understand the question you asked. However, it is better to explain this question a little. I would be happy to explain that question a little better. Thank you

20 hours ago, Abdurrahim007 said:

CWE is a software platform which specializes in automated cryptocurrency trading. We improve the performance of your trades by giving you access to our ....

Dear Abdurrahim007, why you do spam? your reply is not related to the topic for that you will get warring points. So, next time be careful about it.