Some suggestions to add in this forum - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Some suggestions to add in this forum

I agree with you @Migo this forum need some competition like they just start the reputation competition when users get a competition then they will get interest on the forum and it will make our the forum friendly and users dont just work for  earn but for fun with learn .

Yes, we hope that the ranks system will be established so that the people with the most interaction will have higher ranks, and thus they are paid more than the rest, and the system depends on the number of useful publications that have a positive evaluation.

• +4 1

I'm totally agree with you on this one, so the users can create more useful content with the motivation to 100000%!!

that is an excellent idea that you have!! this is the kind of post that this forum needs something that can improved more and more to be one day hopefully one of the most popular forum in the world!. At least that is my desire.

Un classification system is fine, What I don't like is a leveñ pay, I think it should be for the quality of thr topic no matter the level of the user but its content.

So open more quality and good competition

They don't offer extra rewards because some members may reach higher level without offering a lot or deserving to earn more than others. Although I've seen a lot of other members that offered a lot more and given valuable posts with details in the information and very profesional. Some deserve more and some even higher ranks don't deserve anything.

• +2 1

The only suggestion you made is to increase your payment, so your title is incorrect. Then again your only suggestion was about you to earn more as you didn't care for others, lol. Very funny post and you tried to make it that you are like a great member here meanwhile I read your posts and they are the lowest quality. So if you ask me it should be based on what everyone has given and not to rank as some have a rank they don't deserve.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

My friend, the supervisors of this forum are working hard to develop and improve this forum, as we noticed when they developed the reputation system, so it becomes more effective than before.
Therefore, these developments will take place in a succession.

Adding to the forum features such as: changing the background color, adding new languages, additional tasks that will also be rewarded with cryptocurrency, adding new sections by type list of sites that are 100% Scam and they luchshe not to go.

• -1 1

There are a lot of suggestions made by members and I think that the forum team is studying these suggestions well.
In my opinion, a payment system should be put in place for good topics so that this will motivate members to do more to provide the best content.

I don't think that extra rewards should be given like that. What I like to see is some of the best forum users to be rewarded for their exceptional posting and their useful advice they've given. I don't know how this will be possible but maybe the competition that is now running for new posts in the forum will be a great opportunity for some members.

• Useful or interesting 1

Es una buena idea incentivar la competencia entre los miembros y hacer una escala de acuerdo a los puntos positivos que tienen, también se podría implementar como miembro del mes, o también puede ser con el que tenga más puntos positivos por mes. o no se cosas para que tengan en cuenta y hagan un post con lo mejor en todo

Edited by Anfloresg

You are asking for a lot and maybe your contribution is only in posts that are not very useful have you considered that? To ask for more you have to produce something better from the rest for a longer time. I think that some members deserve this and I have read some posts that are magnificent but it should not be for all and some should be excluded from extra rewards.

On 2/13/2020 at 3:52 PM, Migo said:

I think they need to add somethings exciting to the ranking system

I would kinda agree to this mate but as long everyones in is the same boat then i would agree but if they get some benefits i would not agree as its really not fair for other people to be honest because everyones has to be same on this community.

Yes i agree with you my dear because rewards for each new ranking encourage members as well as increase their zeal for working on cryptotalk. Then all members including us do more hard work and focus on achieving new rank on this forum. So forum works very well and spreading more and more. All of us are here for some earning as well as learning so both are necessary so thats why  i suggest to the admin and moderators of this forum, they add some more sections for enhancing our knowledge as well. 

Edited by gbfisher
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

3 hours ago, gbfisher said:

rewards for each new ranking encourage members as well as increase their zeal for working on cryptotalk.

@gbfisher as in our forum has no signature campaign yet so the forum authorities dont want to care on ranking yet.. But yah if this forum start reward to give for new ranking then it will be good... Also now payment system should be closed and new payment system will be depends on rankings so that forum will be free from spamming too..                 

• +1 1

4 minutes ago, kenan 1 said:

@Dorjoy12

I expect that if the forum places importance on arrangement, we will see an amazing and wonderful forum
Note that the current forum does not enjoy any chaos, or random posts
But when arranging the monetary rewards, everyone will strive to achieve the best arrangement for the money

@kenan 1 this forum is still new because the moderator said so.. And they also give us many hope which they will complete slowly.. We need to understand that to lead a forum they need to do hard work.. Again whenever they launched a new project or feature then they need to make planning for it which also has lot of task..           

• +1 1

It is not a bad idea, if this is implemented in the forum it will really motivate the whole community to bring more and more innovative and valuable content, since that is what it would take to be able to ascend your hierarchical status.

• +1 1

Totally agree with you my friend.I was thinking from the beginning if there is any bonus points for new ranking.Thats will be a good motivation for every members.I really they will give this advantage one day.

I agree with you . I would like if they give a notification for all activities that take place related to our accounts. I would also like more innovative features which new members would feel excited for and thereby you can increase the number of users and reputation. This platform is really doing great so far. The more we are open to extra rewards we will be motivated more to work .

It is good if they add the extra rewarding system in this way they will be able to get most out of the users and the forum may have more good topics created by same people.

Any user in this platform whether it is a new user or an experience told you sir both are paid on the same basis. that is for every post they would be paid 2000 satoshis for a maximum of 20 post daily. So even if you doesn't hold a particular rank is this forum you are earning the same as just any member of this platform. I also think more development in terms of ranking can be introduced so that users would be motivated to create more good quality content in order to earn more.