Some suggestions to add in this forum - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Some suggestions to add in this forum

As for forum its look great where addition of new feature  doesn't needed .Where we have good option for reporting spam,plagiarism, giving reputation on good posts/threads. If we add option at profile of members where they can see talk token daily earning and BTC it will save them from visiting Yobit exchange. Members have to just look in their profile and can open it in new tab after doing posting. Also if we add  more picture option in D. P Where member can have 2 or more pictures at a time. 

As for forum its look great where addition of new feature  doesn't needed .Where we have good option for reporting spam,plagiarism, giving reputation on good posts/threads. If we add option at profile of members where they can see talk token daily earning and BTC it will save them from visiting Yobit exchange. Members have to just look in their profile and can open it in new tab after doing posting. Also if we add  more picture option in D. P Where member can have 2 or more pictures at a time. 

• +3 1
  • +4 2

I think this proposal is good and will increase the spirit of competition among members. But I am also afraid that it provokes feelings of jealousy and envy from some people and they give negative evaluation because of personal grudges. I think that the managers in this forum will know what is good and in the interest of the members and they will do better.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

For now, there really isn't anything that I think the admins should add to this forum because it is really great so far and I think they should focus on bringing in more investors to this forum. Because right now, there really isn't a lot of campaigns and bounties that you could join here.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It provides a great feature in this forum which helps members to easily work the moderators are making this forum more interesting for the members. I think there should be a notification for getting deleted of our post.

Rewards for rank are good and the ranking  system is based on the number of posts so only old members who have survived  in the long run will only be getting this opportunity. 

• +1 1

On 2/13/2020 at 9:46 AM, Whydoyoucare said:

Yes i think admin are talking about this also that to make a ranking system in the forum, like every rank different earnings we will receive. And i think its really cool and awesome.

I don't believe in different rank different earning method because it will surely discourage some beginners to work perfectly. 

This is a really good idea. Higher-ranking members should get paid more than new members because they have more experience and do more useful things for the forum than new members.
This also prompts the new members to do more to improve their rankings on the forum and provide useful things.

I find this suggestion very nice and I think that it will really help the forum imorove and make the members more active in participating. I support your suggestion my friend. It's a good idea!

I think that the system right now is better and giving each one an equal chance to prove their worth. I've also noticed the competition for best posts rewarded older members so this way they were rewarded for their efforts made for so many months and I completely understand that. The forum maybe will consider to give something extra sometimes to the most loyal members that helped it themselves to grow a lot.

• +2 1

I strongly agree with your your post. Because for some one to suggest on your is another experience for what you have posted. Because suggestion may be useful to your post.

• +2 1

The truth is I am comfortable with the news of the forum, since it is intuitive and easy to use. I find the graphical interface very nice, the payment system seems very good. What I would like to see changed is that the oldest posts are eliminated so we can create new posts with those topics but more updated.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1

Thats a great idea mate! If they add this kind of system.Then here we will have more fun.And will have more intresting topics to answers.Here we will have competition then.Which will be more intresting.I am totally agreed witj your idea.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am a very active member, and this will give me some exrta benifits. I hope the admin will take you suggestion in considaration, and add it to the forum. 

I think the system you mention is already being implemented in other forums similar to cryptotalk, without a doubt it would be a way of thanking those users who reach the highest ranks, perhaps the option of being able to triple profits, or the exclusive access to campaigns that not available to everyone, things like that.

• +1 2

On 2/13/2020 at 12:52 PM, Migo said:

Hi members, I want to give a suggestion to add in this forum, I don't know if you are going to like it, but in my opinion I think they need to add somethings exciting to the ranking system, for example why they don't offer some extra rewards for every level, I think this will increase the competition between the members and they will focus more on cryptotalk, because the admins already said that this system is still under development, so I think it is time to bring some new features.

Yoir opinions are needed here,give what you think or what you expect from them to add

yes my freind you are absolutely right. if admins  add more features in this forum then members motivate from this forum and they also invite their freinds and relatives to this forum. if more people come to this plateforum then this plateforum includes in top ranking 

Crypto Love

____

❤❤❤❤

It is unknown at this time what he will do after leaving the post.  Yes every member should be paid according to this level so that everyone works hard.  In this way the platform will also develop.  Probably soon they announced their hopes for the best of their best features...

It is indeed a good idea. My suggestion is to have a notification on deletion of the posts. And it would also be wonderful to have a separate app for cryptotalk. I think so. No problem of that doesn't happen as well

This is a good suggestion that will make members compete better to develop their accounts and post useful posts. Members will be rewarded according to their posts and this will help improve the forum

The suggestion I will like to give has been adopted it is the quiz and competition that is done in the forum the quiz is still on going members participating winning prizes of rewards