Some suggestions to add in this forum - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Some suggestions to add in this forum

On 2/13/2020 at 1:37 PM, Migo said:

Hi members, I want to give a suggestion to add in this forum, I don't know if you are going to like it, but in my opinion I think they need to add somethings exciting to the ranking system, for example why they don't offer some extra rewards for every level, I think this will increase the competition between the members and they will focus more on cryptotalk, because the admins already said that this system is still under development, so I think it is time to bring some new features.

Yoir opinions are needed here,give what you think or what you expect from them to add

i think it would be good if the high ranking can give spamming , irrelevant topics , off topic , etc warning alert to mods and other , so that high ranked people can help mods too , i spend alot of time reading such post

I have 2 entries that can be thought of by developers and admins:
1. add local parts, so that no one gets lost again.
2. the time interval must be short.
I think the rules for creating posts only exist in this forum, and that's 3 minutes more. it's a long time and I think what's in it by adding to that duration.

maybe that's all from me, thank you for opening this great topic

As far as I know, to join this forum, they have to answer good questions. And if anyone knows well and can make money, more than anyone knows, of course. Thanks

Dear friend

Thanks for your suggestions in your helpful post.i am begenars. Your post most help me useing about cryptotalk wapside. Thanks a lot my friend

I did not understand the question you asked. However, it is better to explain this question a little. I would be happy to explain that question a little better. Thank you

10 hours ago, Cryptotalk11 said:

Running an active online community or forum isn't easy. ... Create some kind of section for ongoing threads, where people are reporting on something over time.

This forum is good I agree and the forum is giving the opportunity for many things like learning earninand bringing improvement to cryptocurrency. 

20 hours ago, Abdurrahim007 said:

CWE is a software platform which specializes in automated cryptocurrency trading. We improve the performance of your trades by giving you access to our ....

Dear Abdurrahim007, why you do spam? your reply is not related to the topic for that you will get warring points. So, next time be careful about it.

Is this is true that he will get reward whose rank is high. if this is true than i also begain to try to increase my rank. but the question is how much reward he/she get.? is anybody know about this.??

If I give suggestions to add this forum then I don't think I can finish.but I can give some suggestions.i think this website published much more so that people can know about this side and join and can work

Hi guy l want to tell you that this platform is very useful for all of us in respect to earn money and also learn knowledge from this platform..

Hi guys I am new here and don't know enough about this platform so please tell me? Please tell me something about this topic..........

• Useful or interesting 1

I am totally agree you dear sir, competition will add more value in this forum, if that competition run in this forum everyone will give 100% to increase their level or reputation.

What i really want for now is deleted post notifications and also more color background, That is what i want for now admins to add in this forum. So far so good.

yes sir i agree with you everyone have their own opinions this forum should have add some extra features which have ranking system because the person who respond well in this community should be rewarded  because he is paying much attention to this forum so please appreciate that person by reasonable reward 

If that is true then I would also like to try to increase my rank. But the question is how much reward will he / she get? Does anyone know about this? Is it true that the one whose rank is higher will get the reward ?

On 2/17/2020 at 7:26 PM, hadayt2030 said:

Hi guy l want to tell you that this platform is very useful for all of us in respect to earn money and also learn knowledge from this platform..

Hi guys I am new here and don't know enough about this platform so please tell me? Please tell me something about this topic..........

YES YOU ARE RIGHT I AGREE WITH YOUR POINT OF VIEW THIS PLATFORM IS REALLY VERY USEFUL FOR ALL OF US IN TERM OF EARN MONEY AND ALSO LEARN KNOWLEDGE FROM THIS PLATFORM  ............................

#😊Don't forget to hit the " ❤️ " button ! #🥰

On 2/13/2020 at 8:52 AM, Migo said:

Hi members, I want to give a suggestion to add in this forum, I don't know if you are going to like it, but in my opinion I think they need to add somethings exciting to the ranking system, for example why they don't offer some extra rewards for every level, I think this will increase the competition between the members and they will focus more on cryptotalk, because the admins already said that this system is still under development, so I think it is time to bring some new features.

Yoir opinions are needed here,give what you think or what you expect from them to add

You are right I can see from your perspective on rewarding with bitcoins for  every level you attain here in cryptoworld you make a good suggestion here  if this is created many users will get motivated and help to bring back the lost zeal in some users and it will  a competition ground for users to boost of

On 2/13/2020 at 8:52 AM, Migo said:

Hello mate you make an intriguing suggestion here I think the admins/ moderators should add extra points to the ranking system  I think this will give birth to competition in the forum as many of us tend to lose interest in the forum anymore

On 2/13/2020 at 12:52 PM, Migo said:

Yes I agree with you friend you have posted a great idea if admins and moderators think about it then we work hard to get our next level and it will be more interesting for everyone I hope admin must think about it 

This is a good suggestion that will make members compete better to develop their accounts and post useful posts. Members will be rewarded according to their posts and this will help improve the forum.

nMvFbuZ.png.51c16eda8c8ae38c7b75b229d1556650.png.ee66017c2e132a0f42927cc7a11b63b4.png

On 2/13/2020 at 3:52 PM, Migo said:

True, i strongly agree with you. They need to add something that we could benefit if our rank increased. It will give the users motivation to create much meaningful and useful post about crypto currency. 

Hi everyone and admins of the form,

I was just exploring the site and i found such filter option for unread topics on my profile. It's really good option but I miss language filter there. There are also Russian topics and I can't read them at all. I just voted for local languages on other topic and if it happens, there needs to be a filter for language too. 

Btw. thanks for suggestion topic too 😉

Your information is very useful to us.  Many of them can take ideas and work according to the correct rules.  Especially those who are new users will be able to post accurate information about this idea.

If this proposition is grant by the admin this incontestably get better the forum very much and It will make available a fair hope for the faithful participants of cryptotalk.

• +2 1

My brother I think your suggestion is really good.

If they add Some features like this extra rewards or something more then every member will give more time to cryptotalk.

Moderators plz think about this.

• Useful or interesting 1