Yobit Or Bittrex Which one is best? - Page 9 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Yobit Or Bittrex Which one is best?

Bittrex and yobit are both a good exchange site. But for me, the one that is greater is yobit. Its because I proven it that in yobit it is more easy to trade, invest, buy and sell coins. And also, it also have good reputations among its users that's why it is greater than Bittrex.

7 minutes ago, Hatred said:

Bittrex and yobit are both a good exchange site. But for me, the one that is greater is yobit. Its because I proven it that in yobit it is more easy to trade, invest, buy and sell coins. And also, it also have good reputations among its users that's why it is greater than Bittrex.

I think your reason is a simple reason, at Bittrex can also do that. A case of buying, selling or trading. Because every exchange can do that, except in the exchange yobit has many tokens and coins that can be traded. Which is not in the bittrex exchange.

Yobit or Bittrex both have their advantages. Bittrex is a bit stiff because rhere is no chatbox. Whereas yobit needs to change the color of its website theme to dark.

On 12/19/2019 at 6:21 PM, Mendeleev17 said:

I think both are equal but in my opinion I suggest to use yobit because you'd have a chance to multiply your balace three times within a one month.

Never two Exchanges are the same, as for the adoption of alternative currencies. They always have the feature to obtain currencies that  are not found in traditional or popular Exchanges.

But Yobit is best.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 1/19/2020 at 11:14 AM, Nakamoto said:

Yobit or Bittrex both have their advantages. Bittrex is a bit stiff because rhere is no chatbox. Whereas yobit needs to change the color of its website theme to dark.

Yes every one have his own advantage in Bittrex there is a very high trading volume and have his own application, but in Yobit the volume of Trading is really low and there no volume for some Coins

I am aware of Yobit and I use Yobit. Yobit is the safest wallet. There is no possibility of stealing money. And I am the supreme believer in yobit. I've never used a wallet other than that.

In my opinion yobit is best. I'm personally use this site and there's lot's of attracting feature i have seen. Investing box, free coin and most charming feature is It accept withdraw to perfect money directly. 

16 hours ago, cheoproc said:

My individual inclination is bittrex - due to the fact they do no longer list so numerous shitcoins and their wallets are all on-line. I discover the interface a piece confounding to paintings with notwithstanding the reality that. Yobit's interface and charts are much easier to get it. Too, I do no longer like Yobit's having a bet recreations - I do no longer think those ought to be on a proficient trade. The least replacing sums on Bittrex are much higher than on Yobit which might be a chunk hectic. In either case, you need to do your declare inquire about.

I do not like the betting feature in Yobit either, because it doesn't make sense for an exchange to offer dice or gambling services because they would need a government license to offer that. The fact that only big coins are listed on Bittrex is good.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Bittrex is the best but yobit exchange is more the best then bittrex, because yobit has the best and easy ways that's help us to earn some of moneys

On 10/10/2019 at 1:08 PM, TucoRamirez said:

Bittrex is a reputed exchange based in the USA, which requires full KYC from its customers. YoBit is an exchange based in Russia, subject to numerous allegations and investigations, which requires no KYC from its customers (think dark web dealers, etc).

You choose.

Yes ..yobit exchange belongs to russia where as bittrez exchange based from United state of america.also bittrex requires user to complete their kyc for the transaction where yobit doesn't have any kyc requirement

Trading in yobit is better and easier to use and the fees for withdrawing from it are low. This platform has become popular and popular with many people, and this is great.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bittrex have changed their rules and new rules are look very hard.

so i think yobit is best platform then bittrex.

yobit community is also better

Well for me yobit is good than bittrex ,as you already know bittrex exchange are getting closed in different country and would not be available in that country.Yobit show good details on exchange as comparison to bittrex.

Edited by Akasshh

One thing which don't like on yobit, is of their high transaction fees, especially on btc which is tremendously high for fees

On 12/4/2019 at 12:48 PM, kazumina91 said:

i trade on Yobit since 2017. Yobit support some currency which was not supported on other site.

Hehehe ... it turns out you are very experienced in the field of trading yobit even I want to learn a lot about yobit from you because I am a beginner who is just learning yobit now and I am in the early stages to get to know yobit more deeply because I like bitcoin for one reason namely yobit is able to support multiple currencies that cannot be supported by other sites.

In my opinion Yobit is the best between Eobbit and Bitrex. This is a really good wallet. It is very secure. It supports almost all the coins such as Bitcoin Litecoin Ath and others. Because these coins are very good. And there are many benefits. General Chat Chat LoungI don't use Bitrex anymore. So I use yobit. I also like the Eobit Exchange.

On 10/10/2019 at 4:52 AM, Muneeb said:

Which exchange is the best exchange yobit or bittrex. I am using from 2 to 3 years ust a yobit and that exchange is good for me i don,t have any experience about Bittrex is that good like yobit?

Bittrex Exchange is a very good exchange from my experience, and Yobit too is a very good exchange. But in terms of recent activities, I will say Yobit is getting better than Bikttrex exchange, More people are joining Yobit on daily basis.

• +2 1

I believe both are good for many as recently we have some serious troubles in Bitterx as thousands of members lost accounts as they ban few countries without notice and they lost big amount yobit is doing all without KYC which is best feature hopefully they will carry on for long time but support on both ends is not good we have to wait nearly months for reply for any problem.

Yobit is better than bittrex. Because yobit is very easy to use and not necessary to do KYC to trade in it . And I try to exchange and yobit is better .

Bittrex is used to be good but now yobit is really good and gives us multiple ways of earning crypto like free coins and this campaign etc  and KYC is also not require for trading on yobit. 

On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 4:33 AM, Black25 said:

I think Bittrex is a little better right now but Yobit is growing faster and faster lately and they are also working very hard to improve their services on the exchange. So soon yobit should get better than Bittrex 

I think yobit is the best exchange. they have excellent user interface and they have very lower  transaction fess for any trading on their platform.

On 1/28/2020 at 8:08 PM, katariyakl said:

I think both are good, i like both exchange I have been work in the two trades and I can see that them two have there advantage and desadvantage however I think both are better. Please use both exchange. 

Agree, never had any problem with both. BTW, Bittrex have insurance to cover its loss in the case of hack of any other events that can cause damage for clients funds  https://www.theblockcrypto.com/linked/54488/bittrex-exchange-gets-300m-worth-of-insurance-cover-for-its-cold-storage-system?utm_source=cryptopanic&utm_medium=rss

Difference between yobit ans btrix, latter is most used. Because it have all listed coins and having stable coins. But yobit there are top listed coin and token in which their value not at point. Increases or derease.

On 1/28/2020 at 4:36 PM, Israil khan said:

i think yobit is the best this time ,we are looking for it to earn more money online ,if we talk about free coins that are giving yobit these days.Thanks

Thanks for the statement about yobit because I agree with you because yobit is the best right now even yobit always provides benefits and to talk about free coins that give yobit today well. Yobit is very good and everything is in yobit.

I think That the yobit exchange is better than Bittrex because there is no mandatory verification required to work with the exchange (KYC)