Which price you expect after BTC halving - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

Which price you expect after BTC halving

On 10/2/2019 at 1:07 AM, BullRunBit said:

As you (I hope, because it's big thing for BTC) already know BTC halving is approaching.

It's left 7.5 months to BTC halving and if we look at the past that really affect on BTC price.

You can keep track timer on this link https://www.bitcoinblockhalf.com/

Tell me what you think about all that and which price you expect after BTC halving?

atleast 15,000 USD per Bitcoin value!

At least and i am expecting more if it can go beyond 20,000 USD then it is very welcome and i love to see that huge amount. I am still looking for more positive result!

I honestly expect the BTC price to also halve by the time we reach the halving in May. After that, if the usage increase we will also see an increase in price. I wouldn't give too much credit to the halving since most of the people in crypto already know it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.playbetr.com?r=5327
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://fivebucks.com/

I'm afraid that since everyone expects price to go up in halving, it will be priced and wont have much improvement , or whales will just manipulate it even further and do opposite of what majority of market believes! and dump more, like ETF news

On 02.10.2019 at 00:41, BullRunBit said:

Like you say I read too many predictions for BTC price, 1M, 100k, and just now I read how some Germany bank predict 90k till and of year (bank predict BTC price 😀).

About halving, from past we can only expect higher price.

I think it's very good time for holding (HODL) Bitcoin.

I see one interesting picture that share (probably their prediction) Anonymous, prediction go like this:

April 2019 - 5,300$

July 2019 - 9,200$

October 2019 - 16,000$

February 2020 - 29,000$

July 2020 - 56,000$

November 2020 - 87,00 (I hope they forgot one zero on this 😀)

I would be very happy to this prediction becomes correct/true. 😊

I don’t know what will happen in the future, but I think in 2020 the price of Bitcoin will revolve around the $ 25,000 mark.

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

Like the halving day of 2016 where after that the price of bitcoin increased very sharply, I am sure that after the halving day of 2020 the bullish will occur with a target of US $ 25,000, exceeding 2017 and then around US $ 20,000. Bitcoin is fundamentally getting stronger plus more and more bitcoin users.

On 10/2/2019 at 1:07 AM, BullRunBit said:

As you (I hope, because it's big thing for BTC) already know BTC halving is approaching.

It's left 7.5 months to BTC halving and if we look at the past that really affect on BTC price.

You can keep track timer on this link https://www.bitcoinblockhalf.com/

Tell me what you think about all that and which price you expect after BTC halving?

Let should be stay to the fact that the halving may cause Bitcoin mining into a limbo, since the defficulty will rise and the reward per block will reduce so what can we expect, for me its a negative thing for Bitcoin mining,  well thats only my opinion if BTC will rise like it was in 2017 thats another story. 

Maybe 30000$ but take it with a grain of salt because I don't know any technical analysis and haven't traded successfully. That is only my hunch... Be careful with advices you recieve

I also have big hopes for halving. To me this word is a synonymous of new bull run like in the end of 2017. I think this time we may expect twice higher raise to 40000$, but I do not say it will happen in a moment. I guess the road to this price may take longer period of time (much) like we used to have it in 2017.

On 10/3/2019 at 6:50 AM, cryptobaro said:

BTC halving will effect BTC for sure bu I do not think we will reach up to 20k again, my estimation for BTC is about 14-15k the most. I hope I will be wrong and it will be more tho 🙂

its easy to say those things here, but it will be hard for the community here too to believe without a reliable source anyway. But if only have any of the article link for this that probably might that some of the members here will support your assumptions anyway. Although, we had all freedom to express our own view about the market. 

Well I expect bullish market happens in BTC halving maybe it will reach again $20,000 bitcoin price.. Well hopefully so that altcoins will reach the highest price also just like 2017..

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Still waiting for down before halving. Calling prices without predictions will obviously be difficult, based on 2017 price increases, at least bitcoin has a value of more than $ 20k when halving.

to be honest, if what I say is different from what you expect, I'm sorry. I hope that bitcoin can fall even lower, for example to less than $ 1,000, after that the more people trade it, so the more trading volume, the higher the intensity of the increase. those who trade profit, and in the end long-term investments will also benefit.

On 10/3/2019 at 8:04 AM, Kumar said:

Price rise will start happening before the halving in FOMO and after the halving, I am expecting the break out of the ATH as the fundamentals would be very strong at that time and if we see the previous happenings also.

In 2020 BTC will halving and it touch the almost 52,000$ because i saw some strong reports on the internet and may be the analyser are wrong but it can be possible and if the BTC will touch the 52,000$ then all the coins in the market almost touch the high.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

17 hours ago, Josuagram said:

I can only predict the price of Bitcoin not in exact price after Halving.  If you look at the cost of mining to produce 1 BTC it will cost approximately $ 6000, this means that after Halving this cost Will increase twice that is $ 12,000.  So I predict the price of Bitcoin after Halving will be above $ 12,000.  Maybe $ 15,000 to $ 20,000.

Maybe 20,000$ to 25,000$ maybe 25,000$ to 30,000$ 😁

But how I see things now price of Bitcoin can go down till 6,500$ and then to go up.

Currently price is 6,819$ and that is -26% for one month, and question is will price go lower from 6,500$ or that is some bottom. In any case we will see. 😉

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

As we know that the prediction of bitcoin price is quite difficult to predict where anything can happen on the next halving but we expect positive about the price of bitcoin. So, let's see what will happen.

I really still expect that the price will actually fall after halfing. We've seen it with coins that track btc behaviour. And as investors gets wiser. They are no longer caught out by halfing. I think we've hit the peak for this year. And will not see a huge rise until well after having. 

If you look at the history of Bitcoin having both the first in 2012 and the second Bitcoin halving in 2016. High price increases, will this be experienced in the third Bitcoin halving. Even though there is an increase in prices but we don't know what percentage the price will go up, so it's better for us now to buy Bitcoin for investment in the era of Bitcoin halving.

On 10/2/2019 at 10:45 PM, JasonXIII said:

I think we can hope to break the all time high. 20 000$ is reachable.

I think if we continue seeing this consistent growth in number of people entering the market and institutional money kept coming then we might even see high prices because once its on the news people will definitely FOMO in again. we could even reach 30k or 50k.

The price of bitcoin is quite hard to predict but the market is now down maybe this year the price will not increase much more next year we can see some positive   move in the price of bitcoin. I expect the price of bitcoin Will be 15,000$

this is my prediction after BTC halving the price of BTC will increase quite high ,and my prediction regarding the price is between $ 9800 - $ 15,000 , wait and see .

16 minutes ago, Shahadatbd said:

havling, exact

It is halving. Exact? maybe Expect. Consider to fix it will you, mate.

12 minutes ago, sidik7 said:

this is my prediction after BTC halving the price of BTC will increase quite high ,and my prediction regarding the price is between $ 9800 - $ 15,000 , wait and see .

I predict the base price will be from 8k to 10K. I expect prices to surge to 25K or more. Ok, let us wait, mate.

Edited by lucky80

In the upcoming year 2020 till July I guess bitcoin will reach at least $12000 up to $13000 then it'll fall again to $10000 at 2020 November

On 11/28/2019 at 1:12 PM, hmind said:

Following in the footsteps of bitcoin regarding prices after halving I expected and hoped the price. Bitcoin reached $ 45,000 or more. But that is only my estimate and hope. It could be less or more. Nobody knows the truth.

Ok. everyone hope bitcoin will reach the highest price. But don't stress if the price doesn't reach your expectations.

On 12/1/2019 at 12:42 PM, Lubruselu said:

then it'll fall again to $10000

I was hoping 10K will be the base price for bitcoin in 2020.