Disappointing: Bitcoin Crashing - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Disappointing: Bitcoin Crashing

The market now as we can see the price has started to decline now. The price of Bitcoin has finally begun a sound trend below 10,000 and we can see that this bold move was just manipulation and it ended up doing nothing more than shake out traders to both sides now.  We saw first that when the price rally passed 10,000 it shook out a lot of retail traders that were trying to short the market and those Bears were shaken out because there was a fake 45 million dollars order here on a certain exchange that pumped this price up to and shook out a lot of little tears by triggering a short squeeze.

1532493594.png

We are really frustrated with Bitcoin crushing because it appears that there are times when Bitcoin is going to crush, it is really sad for us we work with a lot of hard work.

31 minutes ago, rjroshan said:

The market now as we can see the price has started to decline now. The price of Bitcoin has finally begun a sound trend below 10,000 and we can see that this bold move was just manipulation and it ended up doing nothing more than shake out traders to both sides now.  We saw first that when the price rally passed 10,000 it shook out a lot of retail traders that were trying to short the market and those Bears were shaken out because there was a fake 45 million dollars order here on a certain exchange that pumped this price up to and shook out a lot of little tears by triggering a short squeeze.

This is the trend of market that when longs in bitcoin have increased too much whales do manipulation and all longers got rekt badly. But bitcoin will recover soon and could break the $11k resistance. If it successful to break than we could see $12k and $13k soon.

• +1 1

During the Bitcoin halving, the price of Bitcoin goes down, the price of Bitcoin will rise again, you will have to wait a few days, May Bitcoin can rise even higher, when Bitcoin can exceed twenty thousand dollars, then you can sell Bitcoin. You will benefit.

Its kinda scared me for a short time because Bitcoin's value will decrease again. But for me this lower value is still normal for crypto currency because or volatility.

1 hour ago, rjroshan said:

We saw first that when the price rally passed 10,000 it shook out a lot of retail traders that were trying to short the market and those Bears were shaken out because there was a fake 45 million dollars order here on a certain exchange that pumped this price up to and shook out a lot of little tears by triggering a short squeeze

Bitcoin price manipulation is becoming more obvious in the market now. I'm sure Bitcoin will likely get to the bottom of support before it tries break the resistance point. If new tether coin is minted, then breaking resistance point will be easier

Edited by Popedee

I think with you and me there are many people in crypto community who are very disappointed with sudden crushing of bitcoin and it is happening again and again from last month. We are hoping that bitcoin will cross 15k this year but as it reach 10k and get suddenly crash.

Well, its surprisingly that in the year 2019 I've seen a prediction about bitcoin achieving $10000 price and right it's happening and keeps on increasing over the day maybe it is a bull-run right?

Don't worry Buddy, Bitcoin was falling down few hours ago and again now Bitcoin price going up. Actually this the system of Crypto, right now Bitcoin price going high but few days after Bitcoin price will fall down again it go high. This is the basic path of Bitcoin.

And now it's over $10,000 Mate following by some top altcoin like Eth, LTC and many more. No need to panic it's just short correction and latetly the market was really good and sign off bullish was really good, It's just about time and my advice just hold your asset now.

If that's true that price of bitcoin is decreasing then it's quite good in terms of stability in pricing of other currencies. From last some days price of bitcoin was vigorously increasing. Already bitcoin has reached a maximum price according to me but now it's price should be stopped.

The disappointed moment of all the people life who are using crypto talk for earning money and also to be added that when bitcoin crash the market price falls down. 

On 2/11/2020 at 7:08 PM, rjroshan said:

1532493594.png

This kind of incident happend in 2019 August where market goes in surgence and BTC ,alt coins goes high.I hope this does not make more destruction in crypto.

This was temporary and not anything noticeable as well. You don't need to be scared and don't need to sell anything yet. Bitcoin can go down 20% tomorrow and recover the day after. This minor retrace was covered in a matter of hours. Traders are taking profits, whales are trying to scare investors, etc. The bull market hasn't started though as these price levels are just the fomo for the halving in May. They bought in January and soon will try to sell. Typical speculators that are infesting the market.

On 2/11/2020 at 4:08 PM, rjroshan said:

1532493594.png

Yes we sad for this but we know well that bitcoin price in not stable few days ago passed 10000 and after that it is going down for not expecting time to get the crush and we can't suggest the next average but I think it will be rise again soon and the traders compete their business nearly. 

Though the value of bitcoin was decreasing from the last two days, but right now I can see that It bounce back to approximately 10418.9$ for a bitcoin. What do you think?  will it fall down again?

What are you talking about. The price of btc or any other crypto is not going to up in a spiking high rise tower kind of a graph. The price jumps up and then falls and then it goes up and it goes down. instead of analysing stupid points, just look at the volume of btc and the buy orders and the sell orders, not the big one, but how many sell order and how many buy orders, so you get an idea, of the future course. But even if you predict everything, to assume that price is just going to go up and up, that is stupid in my opinion. 

• +1 1

On 2/11/2020 at 7:40 PM, Romaan1987 said:

This is the trend of market that when longs in bitcoin have increased too much whales do manipulation and all longers got rekt badly. But bitcoin will recover soon and could break the $11k resistance. If it successful to break than we could see $12k and $13k soon.

I am  agree with you and your opinion i have same opinion like you.but bitcoin will recover soon and could break the $11k resistance . 

Why are you think bitcoin going to crushing because bitcoin nature is prices goes up and down, today bitcoin prices goes down but its not  the indication to crush the price, wait few days then decide the prices crushed its not necessary always prices goes high, sometimes prices goes down don't decides right now.

• +3 1

that was a bad news to the crypto lovers but we must just stay here and continue to share posts ideas to inspire more newbies and newcomers.. disappointing moments are there because of bitcoin crashing but if we just relax and wait again for good news about bitcoin because no one can predict the scenarios of that said coin..

This is the nature of bitcoin This does not mean that bitcoin will be destroyed and as we note that the price of bitcoin has increased to 10500 dollars and this is good

• +3 1

THINK POSITIVE

Although the price of bitcoin is a little disappointing in cryptocurrency, it will never hurt anyone.  Because even though it went down to $ 10,000 then it has gone up to $ 10200 again so hopefully Bitcoin will always give us a good look.

bitcoin is not crushing but it is actually coming back so its important we go up with it, though it has been standing at 10,300$ for some time now and it is actually working towards making everything perfectly right for those who want it work for you

In such a cryptocurrency market, you should not buy bitcoin. When the cryptocurrency market grows, you should not buy bitcoin, but you should wait a bit when the price becomes stable.