Crypto future - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Arya

Crypto future

The future of cryptocurrecy is very promising and that's the best thing I would only advice a person to invest fully on a long term or hold your coins on a long term and expect to earn 

Edited by Morganshtern

Crypto Has It Own Future In Its Scope And People Who Want To Invest Can Invest In Crypto Via Seeing Its Increasment Graph.

There is no doubt that crypto is the future, as we move forward into 21st century, crypto will slowly become indispensible, there will be an option of crypto, in all the payments options, you will have to eventually shift to crypto... so you can deny crypto, and stick to fiat, when the whole world is shifting to crypto. 

I think in the future the cryptotalk grows more and effective so that the rewards here become more money to come. I'm so happy that I'm able to be part of this community. 🙂

What is the future of cryptocurrencies? In each country, it (the future of crypto) is different! In Switzerland, cryptocurrencies are perceived directly as money, and in Japan as a defensive asset. Great Britain considers bitcoins, ether, etc. as foreign currency. And there are countries where cryptocurrency is prohibited! It all depends on your government.

The crypto future is the best and also many of the competition between the competitor in the crypto talk which is for earning money in future it will be made even more great. 

Yes of course I think and I can say that I m sure in the future cryptocurrency will take many place in many sectors around the world, I think when will be legalized there are many countries who will create their own cryptocurrency.

Crypto has a superior future. at the present we know how to visit scores of countries has official and exploitation cryptocurrency. firstly time loads of countries banned bitcoin and crypto but after a quite a few day numerous countries bear in mind bitcoin and they succeed a ruling for bitcoin. a lot of countries at the moment endorse bitcoin and crypto.

On 10/10/2019 at 7:50 AM, Arya said:

Crypto will be the future coin and will ditilized the market and grow the economy of our country. It is the very good future planning medium for people and this is the right time for people to invest in it. One should see this and must go through news and sites to have the knowledge about cryplto world.

I think crypto is our future currency system. Now crypto is in critical stage. Many country adopt it and many country made it as illegal. I think after crypto regualtion all countries will adopt it soon.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

You are right, in my opinion, crypto is the new future for the whole world. Many currencies already have projects on the ground and this is great for the field.

On 10/10/2019 at 4:50 AM, Arya said:

Crypto will be the future coin and will ditilized the market and grow the economy of our country. It is the very good future planning medium for people and this is the right time for people to invest in it. One should see this and must go through news and sites to have the knowledge about cryplto world.

Yes cryptocurrency will be more big than now and bitcoun ow in every county we can imagine so it is a matter of time that is all.. Good luck..

If we saw the history of market then we find out clearly picture of success stories of crypto market. Not only one successful story it's many stories behind this progress so work and invest for long term investment in crypto.

We are starting to have large to very large returns, which can be considered as the most profitable contracts for the whole year, some coins have a tremendous growth rate. rise regardless of whether it has reached the excessive level of a normal market.

Its a very bright future.. Few times ago many country banned crypto BT nowadays several country invest for crypto... So I think in future crypto its brand..

I completely agree with you , its certain that cryptocurrency is the future of digital transaction world, it will revolutionary the online payment sector in upcoming decades, it will solve many problems.

I believe that the btc will grow many countries, if they intend to work with the btc, support it and invest in it, they will benefit in a big way, hopefully all countries will implement btc for many things.

On 11/10/2019 at 2:38 PM, Glossy said:

The future of cryptocurrencies is probably bright but it is hard to say at this point... In a few years we will probably know ...

Yes you are right this year is really good year for crypto currency in European countries, Crypto currency is ready to take its place in the world

On 10/10/2019 at 5:10 AM, ayatoslaw said:

I also have the same belief as you, crypto will be very big in a few years, like the internet that was once unknown and now all connected via the internet, and cryptocurrency will be like that too. especially what has changed is the payment system, this will displace several other payment instruments, and they are forced to try to switch to cryptocurrency.

The WWW, world wide web was also unknown because there were too many browsers that didn't show websites the same way, just like we have too many cryptocurrencies not paying the same way right now. As time goes by I think the smaller cryptocurrencies will fall off and there will only be a few larger cryptocurrencies left. There is no benefit to having hundreds of different coins.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

No one can predict what tomorrow holds but I believe in crypto, there's a saying that make hay while the sun shine, this is a financial stability opportunity for all, I believe the Future is bright.

Crypto is the future for this and upcoming generation. This is best thing that has ever made to earn money. Crypto will indirectly reduce unemployment in the countries. Hope each and every one will be aware of this in future.

Until now your speech is coming true, and I think there is a lot of exciting things will appear in the future, because the future of the financial system is in our hands and we are using it every day which bitcoin, so everything is possible, let's wait for the official adoption to see more

On 10/10/2019 at 8:10 AM, ayatoslaw said:

I also have the same belief as you, crypto will be very big in a few years, like the internet that was once unknown and now all connected via the internet, and cryptocurrency will be like that too. especially what has changed is the payment system, this will displace several other payment instruments, and they are forced to try to switch to cryptocurrency.

Crypto market is going to touch the sky in just few years and i believe on that the market is going to high and i hope that time all over the world will soon except the BTC and also other great ALT coins in the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Many global and official financial bodies, such as those in America, for example, look at proposals to issue regulations that pave the way to recognizing digital currencies and allowing them to be traded through portfolios in a similar way to buying and trading stocks.

9 hours ago, Foridul Joy said:

The future of crypto is much brighter. Because the rate of work here is increasing day by day and gaining popularity, I think it will surpass all records. And a good one will be built for the student and everyone here will be able to earn a lot of money by working very quickly in the future.

Yes everything related to cryptocurrencies is having an increase which is a good sign or positive sign for the future.