Video Game company supports Cryptocurrency - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
vermigerous

Video Game company supports Cryptocurrency

Ubisoft is one of those companies that have been in the video game industry for years, its games catalog is impressive.

You are really looking for alliances with companies to see how they can be integrated into your video game purchases and incorporate payment into some of their game catalogs.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I really wish that ! but I think its very hard at this time ! if this happens I will be very happy ! becuase I like to buy video games with cryptocurrency

On 2/13/2020 at 10:18 PM, Siam555 said:

If cryptocurrency companies can do well with this video game, it would certainly be good for us to invest in cryptocurrency through this video game if the residents of good cryptocurrency.

Wow this is a good news for crypto base game lovers many shopping sites also accepted bitcoin payment this is a cool payment system 😍🤗

Of course there are many video games that accept cryptocurrencies and even invest in them sometimes is very good and they give you rewards for making use of them something that is very favorable for us as users.

I think this will be good and if other video game also used crypto as method of payment or even those mobile game those famous I hope they have that kind of feature.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

If cryptocurrency should be invested through video game there should also be alot of task on the process in playing video games to earn cryptocurrency although is a good innovation that cryptocurrency has bring the industry, but not everybody is comfortable playing video games. 

• Useful or interesting 1

It would be a good investment to play advertising and receive coins for it. Win bitcoin playing Play 4 or on the pc. It would be a different way of motivating to play and at the same time to save. Motivate financial independence from an early age and thus create economic maturity from children.

• +1 1

Some game companies are thinking to use it. There are also some who are already using this. And they are benefited greatly.

• -1 1

Ubisoft is very well known game company. And has been out there for a long time. I have played a lot of games from them especially Assassin's Creed Franchise. I think this will help making cryptocurrency more well known around the world, because I know that gaming industries is a things in this days and age. People will have easiest way to pay using cyrptocurrency on gaming and things. 

On 2/10/2020 at 6:26 AM, vermigerous said:

Ubisoft (A Video Game Company) is going to support cryptocurrency planning to supports cryptocurrency looking for new blockchain startups it can support.

Ubisoft company is popular because of its market and revenue, develop popular games like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, etc.

source: https://news.bitcoin.com/video-games-giant-ubisoft-is-looking-for-blockchain-startups-to-support/

There are many companies, that want to support startups or get involved with any company dealing with cryptocurrency. Crypto is hype thing now, the next big thing, and it is only beneficial for everyone to get involved with crypto. If Crypto pulls of what everyone is claiming to do, then think about it, each and everyone associated with bitcoin will touch the sky in terms of the total value. 

So we can now buy idea game by using BTC or we can earn money from the different types of 3D video games. There are some famous video gaming platform around the world. They could also use the crypto as the payment methods in the near future, 

On 2/10/2020 at 5:56 AM, vermigerous said:

Ubisoft (A Video Game Company) is going to support cryptocurrency planning to supports cryptocurrency looking for new blockchain startups it can support.

Ubisoft company is popular because of its market and revenue, develop popular games like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, etc.

source: https://news.bitcoin.com/video-games-giant-ubisoft-is-looking-for-blockchain-startups-to-support/

Now the crypto market will start the work with the gaming company and this is the best way that peoples will start the using of the crypto market through many ways like buy the gaming suits and other things in the crypto market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Wow! As we see Ubisoft, one of the famous video games company accept the existence of crypto currency so I guess because of this implementation crypto currency will be publicize more.

Ubisoft have the power of programmers and engineers  who work with them and also they have popularity in video games category . and I hope that they will invent something new in crypto world.

In the event that putting resources into digital currency through this computer game can be beneficial for us, I figure everybody can win a decent pay other than the computer game, and if the cryptographic money organizations do well with this computer game, that would be useful for digital currency occupants.

This kind of news that we want to hear, and this will be a good progress in the future for bitcoin, because we will see an additional field for bitcoin to use it in, video games are very known field and if they used bitcoin, they will attract more players and users to them in the same time, from that, bitcoin will be more good than now 

Wow thanks a lot for sharing this important information.  I think it will be very great news for us. But i dont like to play any gambling site     

On Tuesday, cryptocurrency company Ripple announced an ambitious project to integrate blockchain technology into video games.  The plan, which features a $ 100 million fund for developers, I think could recreate the gaming industry by creating a new way of creating game markets for digital products.

Wow. This is a really great news actually. Cause if game companies starts supporting cryptocurrencies it will be really great. And we'll be able to contribute to them from any corner of the world. 

The future of cryptocurrency is very bright, beacuse cryptocurrency is very secure and it become vevy popular very quickly so cryptocurrency is the best. Soo if the video games company is the sponsors then the users will see the game so that'sbwhy i think the video Games company should support crypto-currency.

If video companies support crypto, I think the number of cryptocurrency users will increase and it will improve.  It is possible to have many more successes.  That's why I think so.

I don't know if the video game company supports cryptocurrency. I am not sure about this but I will gain knowledge about it.

24 minutes ago, ashiq5505khan said:

Game organization underpins Cryptocurrency, this is a decent and extraordinary news and I think cryptographic money is the best advanced cash perfect for those Video Game Company, as installment strategy quick and secure.

This is very good news for most of the video gamers because as we know that there has been a great development in the field of gaming and you can earn money with it but after this announcement now gamer will also be able to earn crypto currency by using their skills.

Edited by simizip76

Video gaming giant Ubisoft has announced that its Entrepreneurs Lab is ... Ubisoft is one of the largest publicly traded game companies in the world ... Giant Ubisoft Is Looking for Blockchain Startups to Support Games.Bitcoin.