The best site to collect Bitcoin - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Leader83

The best site to collect Bitcoin

3 minutes ago, Shehi yinti said:

No best site to collect bitcoin. Faucets are wasting of time because you won't benefit from it

Someone who have own business can say same to any programer 😃

If you wanna more money, just invite referrals + use rewards + play in lottery.

One time I received 0.27BTC for one night from refs.

On 10/10/2019 at 8:59 AM, Mathers said:

That is faucet website, Faucets these day are nothing but just a waste of your precious time, I'll advice you dedicate your time into something else.

Yes I think this kind of websites was just a scam.  They say that this site will give you free bitcoin but most of the faucets that I've tried was required me to deposit some money in order to withdraw my earnings. 

if you are looking to collect free bitcoin from the site then i think most of the sites are fake, they didnot pay you when you withdraw the funds, its totally waste of the time, you have to work hard you will get money.

Hard Worker 😎😎

On 10/9/2019 at 6:33 PM, Leader83 said:

Freebitco.in is one of the best sites to collect bitcoin you can collect bitcoin by playing and participating in periodic competitions or through referrals very honest and reliable site

Yes, it is a faucet site, you can collect from there or from other similar sites or from that indole of "faucet", you can also collect bitcoins in fractions in other ptc sites, from captchas, referring people to programs, from trading too, from icos, de ieos .... there are too many ways in which you can collect bitcoins, playing you can also do it or even buying with debit or credit cards, there are many ways.

Well i think the best site to collect bitcoin is here in forum, well you can earn a small amount of bitcoin by just posting here. But i also suggest to explore more where you can earn bitcoin.

On 10/10/2019 at 6:59 AM, Mathers said:

That is faucet website, Faucets these day are nothing but just a waste of your precious time, I'll advice you dedicate your time into something else.

No brother u can earn bit coin in this site.You should take ur word. Why you are doing for this. This is the best site. You should learn about this site.

1 hour ago, Ruhul Chamak said:

No brother u can earn bit coin in this site.You should take ur word. Why you are doing for this. This is the best site. You should learn about this site.

It is probably you that is yet to do an appropriate research, It is too hard to tell a faucet websites at first glance unless you're a complete novice.

Many websites that pay for some “services” in cryptocurrency. All you need to do is start by creating your own wallet in order to be able to receive your new digital coins.I think Faucethub  gives the more opportunity to gain bitcoin,where you can more currency too.   

Freebitco is the best site to collect bitcoin. I am using it for some years. You can collect bitcoin by just participating in competition. It is a reliable site for me

Have anyone rolled 10k and got the highest amount possible? Earning from the site is as hard as finding diamonds on earth. You must have a lot of referrals in order for you to get the income you want, a reasonable profit. 

On 10/10/2019 at 2:03 AM, Leader83 said:

Freebitco.in is one of the best sites to collect bitcoin you can collect bitcoin by playing and participating in periodic competitions or through referrals very honest and reliable site

i tried this site lately and i have some referrals but earning is very slow. i prefer use my time on forums and yobit campaign to learn more, answer questions and ean some extra money.

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

On 11/9/2019 at 4:04 PM, Alfamisu said:

I am not interested in freebitco.in because it is a faucet and others. I spent a lot of time with it but didn't get enough. I better trade.

Yes sometime to collecting free bitcoin is just wasting our time and we can't collect the good amount so that is why you are right to say that trading is good way to collect or earn bitcoin if we give it 2 or 3 hours in a day.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

That was a faucet with a gambling also in it, it is a good way to earn though but after collecting all your Satoshi you might lose them all in the gambling dashboard

On 11/11/2019 at 2:44 AM, Great Commander said:

Have anyone rolled 10k and got the highest amount possible? Earning from the site is as hard as finding diamonds on earth. You must have a lot of referrals in order for you to get the income you want, a reasonable profit. 

Even with a hundred refferals I don't think you can collect enough money, it's still a waste of time in this year. It's better to find some websote that pays for completing microtasks. Slave's work in my opinion.

Bitcointalk was the great site/forum to earn a pasive income, i already earn a lot money from the forum with Airdrop, Giveaway or Bounty. I think the era faucet was already ended but if you have a lot referal still recomended.

On 10/10/2019 at 4:03 AM, Leader83 said:

I have joined this site when I was net to Crypto and didn't made anything from it . people usually telling it is a great site that pays many things. BTW how many of you all got paid and how much?

On 10/10/2019 at 1:59 AM, Mathers said:

Couldn't agree more. All you're doing is selling your time for a really small amount of money. Better off to get a part time job or take overtime. 

Yes sure freebitcoin is the best faucet ever, until now i don't see any faucet have big reward like freebitcoin.

I try that website is different with other site, it is have games! So everyone have chance to play and also can growing their Bitcoin. Overall their games is gambling. It is also have some contest and promotion so the user will not boring.

But i think freebitcoin is not best site to collect coin, i prefer use it as side income. If you only focus on freebitcoin i think hard to get much Bitcoin.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

In my opinion, freebitco.in is so far the best site. Just deposit 30k satoshi, play some multiply BTC. And if you're lucky and you've reached that point where you don't need do the captcha, put a script on your browser to click roll every hour.

On 10/10/2019 at 1:33 AM, Leader83 said:

Among the tap services, yes, the service you are talking about is known as the oldest and most reliable name of the sector and the most used tap service. However, in addition to tap services, I would recommend using Cryptotalk and similar sites. In addition, the profit rates of such services are much higher than the tap services you mentioned.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

This is old faucet web site, using multiple coin, lottery and investment program as their services. If we see in You tube channel many people  still up load how to defeat their bot in games, not always success but look's interesting. I think this is not good site to collect faucet, try bounty hunter program, maybe is more fit for you.

The best site to collect Bitcoin my opinion is cryptotalk.org. thre are many site but its not best one as here . If you want to collected more invesbox in Yobit also good one. 

This is gambling site, they hit your psychology using game to take your money. This site has many interesting program but with small reward. The famous program is multiple coin and lottery, many people join it but only few of them get reward.

The best site for saving bitcoin is cryptocurrency because most of the world's bitcoin can be earned, we can earn currency from cryptocurrency and bitcoin.