Can we get profit from buying and selling coin to other exchnage . - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Unknown user

Can we get profit from buying and selling coin to other exchnage .

On 2/9/2020 at 12:43 PM, Unknown user said:

Can we get profit from buying and selling coins from one exchnage to another .for example buying coin to one exchnage and sell them to another is this profitable?

Welcome, my dear friend. Yes, you can do this work, but it is difficult work because of the movement in the global stock exchanges and it requires a great effort and a little profit.

You can get a profit if you buy a coin at a time when it's value is low and exchange it for another coin when it's value has increased and this can be achieved by closely analyzing the market prices of crypto currencies.

On 2/9/2020 at 5:43 AM, Unknown user said:

Can we get profit from buying and selling coins from one exchnage to another .for example buying coin to one exchnage and sell them to another is this profitable?

Welcome my friend
I think that it is possible and some people have already managed to do this and profit a good amount of profit, but I think that at the present time I think it is not profitable

I do not know this matter, but I do not moment change the prices by a small percentage from one platform to another. I do not know why this is imposed when the price goes up in all platforms, but your idea is good to win a small percentage through this exchange.

On 2/10/2020 at 2:03 PM, Shivam1 said:

Absolutely we can get profit from buying and selling coins to other. But when you buy the coin then check the rate. You can store your coin for a long period then sell your coin in high rate.

I think that's a great idea to make money we have to just buy coin and hold for long time and when the price increase then we can sell at high rate but sometimes it is not easy sometimes price go against of us 

On 2/9/2020 at 4:43 PM, Unknown user said:

I also thought it a long time ago. But after a complete research I found that it's profitable for them who have big amount to invest. Any small investors cann't get profit. Because there we have to pay multiple time fees.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

No its not really,it may be profitable if you bought it on the lowest price on other exchange and sell it higher on another. Binance and yobit is actually different in rate but its only small as you need to consider also the transaction fees and its very risky. So better stay on one platform and wait.

On 2/9/2020 at 11:43 AM, Unknown user said:

It is possible you gain unless you want to do it not because of rise in the value of the coin but for the slight price difference between the exchanges as some members suggested, I see that as a very dumb tactics to think of. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

But some times if you Do not have

A lot of e experiences you may loss

A lot of money so you have to study it before

This is what we called arbitrage trading where you buy a coin as a lower rate then sell it at higher rate. You can get more Profits as you easily make transaction between the two exchanges, but you need to check the fees so that you won't failed any victim of lose.

you need to analyze and calculate everything from withdrawal times and fees to deposit time and fees, it's generally really hard and mostly a loss not a profit

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

trade transactions coming from websites, you'll no longer be the winner on this technique, as a fee is charged for the operation, and the commission is massive whenever the price of the currency falls compared to the opposite, so I don't have any doubt that there is a profit.

I think by doing a good study you can get a good profit from this but as long as we don't lose a lot of money on the withdrawal commissions 

As we know, there are differences in prices for one of the platforms that you can derive a lot from, and by this I mean that you buy with a little price from a platform and sell with a higher price in another platform. Your strategy is profitable, but you need to be down because every time the prices differ and I agree with you

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I've never tried that before but I think you can make a profit through that already but when there is an increase in the price of cryptocurrencies and you sell them for fiat currencies or a decrease in cryptocurrencies and you buy through the use of fiat currencies

Life is great and enjoy it

On 5/18/2020 at 5:03 PM, Shahrukh hassan Sourov said:

I don't think it's a smart way to make a profit by buying crypto from one exchange and selling it to another because transaction fees and trading fees can reduce your profits. The price of a particular cryptocurrency may vary from one to another, but the higher the profit, the greater the difference

Sometimes there are opportunities and fees won't mean much when you are not trading peanuts. What matters is speed and availability of wallet on the other exchange. There are confirmation times and if the coin needs too many, or if the network is clogged and transactions take too much time to be validated then you might miss the chance of profiting from arbitrage.

Sure you can make allot of profit from such type of trading and we refer that type of trading as scalping, it is really profitable but you have to be smart and must have good background about trading coins in the Cryptocurrency marketplace.

Of course you can make huge profits from buying a coin and then sell it when it's price rising up ! but you will not always win my brother ! I think sometimes you are going to lose also !

On 2/9/2020 at 12:43 PM, Unknown user said:

Trading between exchanges can be profitable but risky.
I advise you to trade on one exchange so that this exchange is famous and safe like yobit platform.
Personally, I have not tried trading between stock exchanges.

Yes of course it's called the arbitrage trading it's to trade between exchange buy from the first and sell in the second ,there is many traders use this kind of trading,but it's risky and need more experience 

On 2/10/2020 at 5:01 AM, Tareq143 said:

yes you can get profit from buying and selling coins from one exchnage to another

so you can buy coin and sell coins when coin are valuable you will also profit

No, that is no longer profitable. Previously, I used this method for quick profit, but unfortunately, it no longer works because the platforms are resorting to closing the portfolios so its so risky now.

@Unknown user yes there is profit if kindly you mean arbitrage trading when we have difference between the coin you want to trade from one exchange to another there will be a little profit but you still need to be careful because not all trading give you profit instead to end up losing try to be vigilant.

On 2/9/2020 at 6:43 PM, Unknown user said:

If it timed properly, you could earn money than your initial investment because prices change as time goes by. You will buy a cheap stock for example and wait for it to spike its price and sell it then you earn more money than your initial investment. Being updated on price exchange is the key.