3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know

On 2/9/2020 at 4:08 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know :
1. Using Emotion
Using your emotions to make your trading decisions is a mistake that you should be aware of. One factor that can damage traders' portfolios is "making decisions involving emotions?"
2. In a hurry to buy cheap and unverified coins
Rush to buy cheap coins that are not verified is something that must be avoided. Because there are also thousands of cheap and fake tokens.
3. Trust all the information you read
This is a big trap that you should avoid. The internet has made news accessible to anyone. Therefore, you need to be careful with the news sources that you get.  More importantly, do your research before applying any recommendations.

Those are the three pitfalls you should avoid, if you want to add, please.  Don't forget to like if you think this is important and give input if there are errors.

Thank you bro i’m beginner in trading and i won’t to be professional. And this advice is a good for any one won’t to be a good trader . And thank you again to share this advice with as . I wish you all the best.

On 2/9/2020 at 8:08 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

1. Using Emotion
Using your emotions to make your trading decisions is a mistake that you should be aware of. One factor that can damage traders' portfolios is "making decisions involving emotions?"
Rush to buy cheap coins that are not verified is something that must be avoided. Because there are also thousands of cheap and fake tokens.
This is a big trap that you should avoid. The internet has made news accessible to anyone. Therefore, you need to be careful with the news sources that you get.  More importantly, do your research before applying any recommendations.

Those are the three pitfalls you should avoid, if you want to add, please.  Don't forget to like if you think this is important and give input if there are errors.

Only 3 traps are not in the way of beginners. There are plenty of traps out there baiting to capture a beginner. I in my opinion beginner have to gather more knowledge for trading.. And start trading when you feel like you acknowledged enough to not consider your self as a beginner.

Thanks bro for this great post.. Thats true those are the biggest reasons which makes new traders fail and get a big loss when they trade,  sometimes they just buy coins roughly without investigate a lot about the coin which they're buying! And the very bad thing is this, they even trust any site or any one who will tell them anything about trading without even knowing anything about that person or site if their legit or scammers!! Lets be very careful please if we need to be successful traders.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

there are many traps the first and the most important is that don't trust every information you read do not but the shares or coins which are comparatively cheaper ask the admin who made you join this before purchasing 

thanks

The major trap is trading itself. Most of traders lose money with leverage daily trading and they think that a few lines and triangles will be able to help them. There are scammers in youtube and twitter with thousands of bots as followers that sell trading courses which offer absolutely nothing useful. Avoid these people at all costs and you should also probably avoid day trading as well, as odds are against you.

This is a nice update that wl help many members of the community especially the beginners that just join the forum. Make Sure you resist this listed above

On 2/9/2020 at 10:13 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

thanks for your posting your idea it's informative way to those beginners and newbies in this site and i hope that they would understand what your pointing and must follow your tips.

I see eye to eye with you in this matter I have the same opinion as yours in this matter it is always imense pleasure  for newbies to learn from seniors.

On 09.02.2020 at 05:08, Afrizal rahman said:

1. Using Emotion

From the first day i write comment here..i always ask google..and read comments..i hope that i can give the right information..but i already tell you that i search befor writing

Welcome with me
Your advice is important to every beginner in trading who still tends towards emotions and believes all the news that only shows him profit
I liked the second tip: rush to buy cheap and unverified coins

Yeah that one of the traps that beginners full victim of and the most basic of all I think is the fact that you wish you will earn twice just by reading what was offer or written to be offer to you. 

most of the new visa don't know much about trading and for that they suffer $1 when they are starting trading and for them I would like to suggest that start with small amount for doing trading because you can only know trading by gaining experience and knowledge

The three points you gave is absolutely true, specially the number three because people may share an false information that is why we need to be wise and do a research if the information in the internet is real or legit. 

• +1 1

This is amazing topic,.This traps is like whale in trading..For me you can avoid these traps by studying it well..Keep focus on the flow of trading.

Thank you for sharing this important information with us. I think all new traders should read this article. It will be helpful for them. At that then it can improve well. I agree with you.

As there are many traps but if you have said for the three major traps Then three of the main are the first one is don't buy cheap coins as they may be fake The second is don't try to make to IDs on one single device as because of you your ID can get ban As I have a business I have learnt only two of this and think that may help you

thank you

It's actual, we should have the option to control feelings that are bad. In such a case that we are represented by a feeling of feeling, we may get hurt from our activities, companion.

hello friend success! Thank you very much for taking the time to make such a publication that helps other users of this great forum called cryptotalk.org.

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

On the off chance that you post in some gathering subjects and apparently they have been expelled or are under scrutiny your post won't appear on the compensation per post section.be carefull on what points you decide to take an interest in

I just remembered a friend of mine who bought cheap coin but the cheapest coin has no value it all. It's now a dead coin. We must really not be dragged with our emotions. Thanks for this information. I hope everyone will not rush things out.

Thank you for sharing this knowledge I will remember this information everyday hope that it will last in my mind.

Thanks for your nice tips about beginner obstacle about trading, yes your two tips is really good one is emotion and others is buy cheap coin in hurry which is really harmful our trading. So I not this tips to my brain.

thank you subsequently much for your relocation your initiative it's informative way to folks beginners and newbies in this place and i wish that they would appreciate pardon? your pointing and requirement follow your tips.