Could yoda imitate the same movement of the the Yo token - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Could yoda imitate the same movement of the the Yo token

Could the shaby slope of the latest yobit airdrop turn around on being able to bounce back from its latest Down trend of prices, as the earlier yobit, Yo coin did on being and altcoins where traders tend to not want to trade. And now risen to higher prices.

Or could the Yoda, could be failed project

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Nobody can really tell if Yoda will bounce back. We don't really have more information about Yoda. We only know it to be Yobit token. Nobody know the total supply like yo coin. So it depends on the team. But I see Yoda price going higher as many people have been selling. This has drive the price downward. With time Yoda will bounce back.

This one is in a bad place right now, no one is working here and it is somewhere down the line it is hoped that it will rise a bit in the next few days.

I think YODA prices are likely to rise again and Yoda can go in a good position, because the Yoda airdrop is over, prices will take some time to grow, plus there is a yobit exchange site investbox section, in which Yoda coins will be a big help in the rise. .

I think Yoda is like USDT USDN....etc because his name is YODOLLAR so is possible will reach 1.05 USD lie USDT and others, but YO is an official coin like others coin Ethereum, Litecoin, Dashcoin.... and others.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Actually I Dont Know About Yoda What It Is And If I Known To It In Future I Shall Comment And Tell It To You In This List Of Commenting.

Well of course not because the two coins or cryptocurrency is different even if they are from the same exchange flatform which is yobit, but let's talk about Yoda lets hope it will raise its price.

There are many possibilities that can happen with Yoda, it could be a failed project or maybe you can follow Yo's token. If you invest in a new crypto currency, it will be very risky.

Welcome with me
I think the price of the free offer codes from the Yobit platform is initially good or acceptable, but it soon loses its luster after the beneficiaries make the sale.
Yoda, its value will decrease because everyone will sell, and a small possibility that Yoda will bounce

I don't know, what will happen to Yoda in the future, only time can tell if yoda can be the same movement of yo token. If you believe Yoda you can hold it for long term.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I dont know anything about yoda.  But whenever i will know i will comment on this post   

On 2/9/2020 at 6:56 AM, Upright said:

Could the shaby slope of the latest yobit airdrop turn around on being able to bounce back from its latest Down trend of prices, as the earlier yobit, Yo coin did on being and altcoins where traders tend to not want to trade. And now risen to higher prices.

It is a very long journey for Yoda in order to follow the road of Yo but if we are going to talk about the chance then we can say that it's door is not yet close, there is still a chance but all will depend to Yoda team on how they are going to do it. 

They need first to gather the investors in order to raise the demands of their tokens then the price will follow. It is very easy to say but is very difficult to achieve even Yo team have experienced this kind of problem. 

I think Yoda not go again that price. Now this is not possible because everyone selling this coin and if you see this coin chart then you saw there only 3 under this coin price down 1000 sathosi. Yes this project is failed.

On 2/8/2020 at 11:56 PM, Upright said:

Yoda has become a coin to hold for good profits due to it's present high volatility. Since price fell beyond the 2000 sat, people getting their daily interest on airdrop are not too disturbing market dynamics. I believe this coin will live up to it's name and trades at $1 because of the dollar behind the Yo

in point of fact I Dont realize About Yoda pardon? It Is And If I Known To It In potential I Shall note And hint It To You In This slant Of Commenting.

Yoda coin price is now very disappointed and still this coin struggling to go up but i think this coin will not touch the target. Yo coin project is very good but Yoda coin project is now failed.

In my opinion, the Yoda coin will be nothing soon. I don’t think it will rise after this big drop in the price. I think, or many people who lost a lot because of its sudden decline in the pound and it is not possible to compensate for this loss, it ended in my opinion.

On 2/9/2020 at 12:56 AM, Upright said:

I don't know they made an invest for the coin so they are trying to do something to make the coin more powerful with time. And we should sell our Yoda bit by bit not all together we need the price to stay up to help them also.

I think the Yoda coin is more likely to repeat the sad path of the X10 coin. These coins were created for speculation. We know little about this coin .and therefore it is not suitable for long-term investments. If it is not interesting to investors, then its price will decline.

On 2/9/2020 at 12:56 AM, Upright said:

I would actually like to know if you have any information on yoda. I keep reading these posts but I can't find anything useful.

1) What is the total supply of this coin,

2) Is it ERC20? Does it have it's own chain? What is the contract address if it's ERC20?

3) Does it have a website? A team? A whitepaper link? A link for communication purposes?

I haven't found any of the above in google, in this forum or in yobit where I asked. I would love if someone can actually provide this simple information that is available for any new projects with hopes of succeeding, instead of just reading about price predictions with nothing fundamental to support them. 

We know very little about this currency and therefore it is not suitable for long-term investment. If this is not attractive to investors, then its price will fall. I think the Y10 coin is more likely to repeat the sad way for the X10 currency. These coins were created for estimation.

On 2/9/2020 at 3:56 AM, Upright said:

There are many of possibilities and impossibilities happened in the crypto market. Many of coins pumped even 100x of its original prices. Yoda is a good coin of an awesome exchange it could have a definite rise in the future. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Yes YODA coin can bounce and follow in the footsteps of YO coin, but it takes some short time for the market for YODA to be arranged because there are a lot of people selling randomly and at a loss

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

Although Yoda can be a good way of earning with Yo Tokens, it can certainly be good for cryptocurrency, because if Yoda goes a long way through Yo-coin, it will be good for us, and a good way for us to earn.