Free bitcoin apps really pay's ????? - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Atique

Free bitcoin apps really pay's ?????

I saw many apps in google play store who says that the pays bitcoins por playing games or watching videos. How much effective are these apps or how much they pays? If you know you can share your openion here. Thank you.

• Useful or interesting 14
  • +1 12
  • +2 7
  • +3 4
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

There are a lot of applications, some of which are not paid, but if the application is paying, we need a lot of time to collect the minimum withdrawal, so it needs a lot of effort. Try free bitcoin, it s good

Play store so many apps available and they claims they pay bitcoins but I think 90% apps are fake and scam they can't pay but few apps genuine the pay very well but they pay very low but we do some referrals then our income increase but this referrals bring very hard because any one not easily we show them payment proofs etc then they come its take so much time so I think this apps are time wasting

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 6
  • +3 1

I suggest you to not use them, I mean only few of them are honest, or really paying, I tried many of them when I was new in crypto world but I didn't benefit anything from them, ask before you try anyone of them, don't waste your time on them

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

If you do not have an advanced experience with the crypto world, you must go through the experience of experimenting with these types of offers, it is necessary for you to realize yourself because they are not good in time.

Do not waste time on this type of applications, a few Tokens for a long time are not worth it, consider going beyond the stage of the faucets, app, or any type of income for this type of promotions.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

21 hours ago, Atique said:

I saw many apps in google play store who says that the pays bitcoins por playing games or watching videos. How much effective are these apps or how much they pays? If you know you can share your openion here. Thank you.

I have also seen many apps and few are legit and pays in satoshi's but most of them pays in low coins like doge ,bat in zero point.So leaning on them is not good for You.

• +1 1
  • +2 3

Almost all of them pay either mere pennies or make the minimum amount for withdrawal too large for the user to never withdraw their funds.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

There are many, many applications on the Internet, but it is difficult to find an honest application and really pays for that before working on any application. You have to check its reliability and try to get proof of withdrawal from it.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you for the post. There are many apps in google play store for earning bitcoins. Where you can earn bitcoin by playing games, watching videos and completing offer. But income of these apps are very law and minimum payout is very high. So its only lost of your time and your mb. 

• +1 1

On 2/8/2020 at 3:35 PM, Atique said:

Yes I suggest you to not use them, I mean only few of them are honest, or really paying, I tried many of them when I was new in crypto world but I didn't benefit anything from them, ask before you try anyone of them, don't waste your time on them its good pay for the poor people. 

• +1 2

I did not try these applications a lot, but I think it is not profitable. There are much better sites than these applications and many interested people do not recommend these applications.

• +1 1

On 2/13/2020 at 7:46 PM, Arafat Saju said:

There are lot of applications on google play store. Some app are real. But we need a lot of time to collect the minimum withdrawal. So you can't earn a big amount of bitcoin from those app. I suggest you don't waste your time.

A paying application is certain. And as you said, for the withdrawal that sometimes becomes a problem. From the results alone may be low and reaching the minimum limit will be very difficult.

I personally say that there are a lot of applications, some of which are not paid, but if the application is paid, then we need a lot of time to get the minimum withdrawal, so it takes a lot of effort try using free bitcoin.

A lot of free bitcoin apps in Google play store are really paying but some of them are scam. They are paying but in just a small amount and it just seldom or there is no app that pays you 1k satoshi per task. 

• +1 1

On 2/9/2020 at 5:12 AM, Migo said:

I suggest you to not use them, I mean only few of them are honest, or really paying, I tried many of them when I was new in crypto world but I didn't benefit anything from them, ask before you try anyone of them, don't waste your time on them

Yes you are right i agree with you, i also suggested you to not use them only few of them are honest or really paying, so don't waste your time on them.

• +1 1

Everyone has there own opinion and their experiences. In Every where every kind of things are in the word. But U see there in nothing without giving any thing. You give some and take some. In bitcoin apps also gives if U gives them your Time Your investments. Then They paid you as like your work..

• +2 1
  • +3 1

All these applications are paid, but you use them to watch the videos until you reach the minimum level, and when you arrive, they tell you to invite your friends, and so on, they still use you and then they pay you, 100% I do not advise you to waste your time in these applications.

• +1 1

There are some sites who really pay but a tiny amount of money for working hard. You will find some app who will pay you a little at first, when you submission your money into their account they will spam.

Here, there are many free Bitcoin which pay, only if your patient on them to. As it might take time, but they sure pays, just like the, Bitcoin blast storm play, alien run which they all pay, there always many out there

• +2 1

I do not recommend these applications because most of them do not pay and there are other ways to win bitcoin guaranteed and be honest in the payment.

In that case, you have to study the app first. Because most apps are fake. They cheat with people and do not make money. Thank you for Bachhanu from the victim of this cheating.

• +1 1

As of now I don't know any mobile application that can make us earn, because I am also looking for one, I keep seeing "free bitcoins" application, I don't know if that was the name of the application or what. Also even if there is an application, I think it will be the same as faucet, slow earning and can't easily withdraw.

Most of them are scammer and say you must reach high amount to pay out or withdraw when you try to reach that amount you will find site is closed suddenly 

• Useful or interesting 4