Free bitcoin apps really pay's ????? - Page 2 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Atique

Free bitcoin apps really pay's ?????

Yes, all of the websites and mobile application s that claim that they mine cryptocurrency, are fake. I have tried a lot of these but unfortunately I didn't get any payment from the websites. They are fully fake. They just wastes our time.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello, I have had the opportunity to find in the play store some apk that if they pay LTC and BCH, they pay insurance every Tuesday of each week, it's like a game you get like a roulette with numbers and you have to go watching advertising Because they come with Google Admob, if someone wants them to write to me privately.

Some pay and some do not pay. But of all that I've done, sometimes I never reach the minimum withdrawal. So I do not know whether it can pay later or not. But most do not pay.

I think we can not waste our time at this types of applications because no one can give free money without working we cannot earn money and I like this crypto talk forum because only by typing we can earn money and also we can invest it in trading so it is a best deal for users and we can utilise our free time on trading and earn money.

Yes Brother! You can see lots of apps are google play store like bitcoin earnings apps. And maximum of apps are faked, they are never paid anymore. Some apps are paying but very bit amount. I think that it's only time wasting of free bitcoin app.

Edited by Rexa

Most of them dont so be carefull dont get scammed. most of the apps will use your mobiles/pcs resources to mine or to earn by watching advertisments. so  don't trust them. use well known regular websites and ways to earn cryptos.

There are so many apps out there that you need to research the app first.  Because most of the app is duplicated.  They cheat on people and do not pay.  Breaking people's trust.

I think you need to know this, apps are made a lot, some apps are personal and it has no promise of profit, the number of apps is increasing every day but in there Only few are real applications.

No, all of the websites and mobile application s that claim that they mine cryptocurrency, are fake. I have tried a lot of these but unfortunately I didn't get any payment from the websites. They are fully fake. Bitcoin is one of the popular cryptocurrency in the market. It is the most traded cryptocurrency in the market.

4 minutes ago, Zisan95 said:

No, all of the websites and mobile application s that claim that they mine cryptocurrency, are fake. I have tried a lot of these but unfortunately I didn't get any payment from the websites. They are fully fake. Bitcoin is one of the popular cryptocurrency in the market. It is the most traded cryptocurrency in the market.

yes i agree with you they just make money with addvertisements and some mobile apps steal perosnal infromation from mobile so please be carefull guys when givving permisions to applications in your mobile, couse nowadays mot of us store sensitive informations on our mobbiles.

Sorry to say brother there are unlimited Bitcoin app everywhere bt all of them not really paying easyly and on there app there are to many ad's showing that is really boring..so  don't believe  those types Bitcoin application...

Yeah,there are some free apps that pays but you just have to be careful in choosing one,because not all are paying and worth it. And some are just tools used by hackers to gain informations so before joining any make research first.

Yes Brother! You can see lots of apps are google play store like bitcoin earnings apps. And maximum of apps are faked, they are never paid anymore. Some apps are paying but very bit amount. I think that it's only time wasting of free bitcoin app.

There are thousands app who told you that if you use there app you will get Bitcoin..they are told to do many kind of work..but there are no real app who give you Bitcoin for free just for useing than..

All app"s are fake Don't trust app for free bitcoin..

I don’t think it’s true, I mean, a lot of applications now are just claiming that they are pushing Bitcoin to promote its application, place ads and profit from it.

Some free bitcoin apps really payment like stromplay but maximum is fack donot paid. I think earning mobile application can waste our important time so everybody should avoid this. 

Rarely can be seen paying but very little amount of cents. Most of the apps are not paying to their members . But there are some apps which are really pay. But you can't earn a big amount of bitcoin from those apps . So I don't think so .

tried many app and especially lost too much time at telegram bot . most of exit scam or totaly fake. just freelitecoin app but make almotly ten cent. you can try searching new airdrops maybe but it is not fresh money.

I think free Bitcoin apps is not real and fack. There are a lot of Bitcoin earning apps in this platform. Trusted earning apps you working and earn money. But free Bitcoin earning app is not real. So don't waste your time and don't used this app.

In that case, you must first research the app.  Because most of the app is fake.  They cheat on people and do not pay.  So you need to know the app well and then work on it.  And you have to research well whether it is real or fake.

Some of the apps which are not pay . But if the application is paying, we need a lot of time to collect minimum withdrawal. So it needs a lot of effort. 

• +1 1

Some of them pay, some do not, but those apps that pay, pay very little (literally $ 1 for 3 days of watching a video or something like that)

no brother cause there are no free apps they are all just scammers and they also search for sensitive information and steal those so be careful and don't allow them to steal from you and scam you.