Free bitcoin apps really pay's ????? - Page 5 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Atique

Free bitcoin apps really pay's ?????

Some apps are just a waste of time and effort and are useless, some pay and some are a swindler. I hope you take my words seriously.

On 2/8/2020 at 6:35 AM, Atique said:

I saw many apps in google play store who says that the pays bitcoins por playing games or watching videos. How much effective are these apps or how much they pays? If you know you can share your openion here. Thank you.

In my experience I used a Bitcoin free time, I got tired of not seeing fast movements to generate.

Undoubtedly, there are applications that pay for the fact that the user uses it, but it is a mineral amount and can not be called earnings. You need to invest money on applications without investing. Why there are mining programs, including one of these systems appeared in yobit... 

On 8/2/2020 at 6:35, Atique said:

Vi muchas aplicaciones en Google Play Store que dicen que pagan bitcoins por jugar juegos o ver videos. ¿Qué tan efectivas son estas aplicaciones o cuánto pagan? Si lo sabe, puede compartir su apertura aquí. Gracias.

Hi! 

Well, I have investigated a lot of applications on Google play and I have not yet found any totally effective to earn money, although if there is a fairly good application called Freebitcoin, that app pays you a certain amount of satoshis per hour, it also gives 

an option to win $ 200 if you are lucky, the truth is, I have not been lucky enough to win those $ 200 but with the referral system that this app offers you can even earn a little more money to reach the minimum amount of money, I hope you have 

served of something and if someone else knows of an app let me know

37 minutes ago, keton_double_k said:

I do not advise you to go into such an application. There are those who pay but the payments are very small, you will not earn much.

That is if I have seen a lot but if you know of any app or page, be it an airdrop or something like that, you can let me know, I suppose you must have some means of income from the Internet, as I am a new user in this cryptocurrency 

The truth is that so far no app or page has been useful to me. 

I have rambled on in thousands and thousands, even in telegram bots that always end up being scam in which I do not get a penny after having invested hours in those applications, the truth is that it is quite frustrating: '/ 

Not a fan of such apps. I think that making money is very difficult and very long. It is necessary to attract referrals, but I don't have my own audience. From personal experience I will say that you spend a lot of time and get a penny. Large minimum thresholds for withdrawal, which are very difficult to raise without referrals. I think that this is a waste of time and could have found a more profitable occupation. If you have your own auditorium, then it is quite possible to make good money. And so ... Mobile apps for making money are a waste of time. I don't recommend trying these apps.

On 2/8/2020 at 7:35 AM, Atique said:

I saw many apps in google play store who says that the pays bitcoins por playing games or watching videos. How much effective are these apps or how much they pays? If you know you can share your openion here. Thank you.

In my experience with searches for applications that stick bit coin they are not good but not bad if they pay but they are minimal payments that to get you have to spend a lot of time and you earn little in so much time invested. the best thing is to buy bit coin and work it

I used such applications, complete nonsense. Yes, initially there were such who paid really, now a lot of ordinary fraudulent, which do not give anything, in the end. Look for other ways to get the crypt. 

Usually, such applications do not give bitcoins directly. They can issue some points or tokens and they will need to be exchanged for bitcoins or dollars in the application itself, or more often on the exchange. As a pair, the reward for tasks is so small that you won't earn $ 1 in a day

In case if you want to earn some money, u dont need it, because they pay a little bit just of the suma. Yes, they pay, but, not already. And it is very bad for your time, you waste time and force. It is not necessary.

These are PTC (pay per click) pages or applications that consist of watching ads, videos and that kind of thing. There are some applications that are scams, others that are not, before installing any you should investigate a little better. What if it is true is that you will only earn a few satoshis, since the payments are not very high and you may find it a little difficult to reach the minimum withdrawal without having some referrals.

A very good application is bitcoin Point, it is an incredible application that only pays for collecting cubes of the same color, earning fractions of bitcoin which you can withdraw at any time to your personal wallet.

A very good application is bitcoin Point, it is an incredible application that only pays for collecting cubes of the same color, earning fractions of bitcoin which you can withdraw at any time to your personal wallet.

cents ? yes. when you can withdraw ? until you make cents for couple of month and you reach the withdraw limit. is it worth it ? not at all. if you're looking for earning free bitcoin you should check out airdrops there are some legit ones then you just keep participating till you get paid by atleast one of them.

Edited by TommyMoonD

Wouldn't recommend. These apps pay very little, and that's a laughable income. Unfortunately, you won't be able to earn anything significant.

That depends on the source that supports said application or page, if it is someone known, yes, but if not it is very likely that it is a scam

• +5 1