Dice Feature in Yobit - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

Dice Feature in Yobit

On 2/8/2020 at 9:27 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

I recently discovered a new feature in Yobit called Dice.  Actually this feature has been around a long time and I only found it on a computer or PC.  And I just found it on my cellphone.  I do not understand how it works, can you explain how it works from this Dice, has anyone ever benefited here.

This is gambling game where you can play with BTC,USD,XRP and many free coin.This gives you good profit from.low investment.Their payment is fast the are other game also pony race .

You must be efficient and knowledgeable to use this app as the wise ones can make a lot of money from it. There are many new users who cannot use it properly and lose it, so you need to be efficient first and then be encouraged to use it.

In fact I have no idea about this feature.  I have never used it. Please tell me if I want to know about it. I want to know about it.

Boss in my yobit account this option does not exist. In my Yobit account only few tab show here i told you about this tab 1- Dash 2- Trade 3-Market 4- Investbox 5- Wallet 6- Order 7- History 8- Free coins 9- Coins info 10- Add 11- Support and 12- PM. 

There is no option about Dice.

I recently discovered a new feature in Yobit called Dice.  Actually this feature has been around a long time and I only found it on a computer or PC.  And I just found it on my cellphone.  I do not understand how it works, can you explain how it works from this Dice, has anyone ever benefited here.

I am really surprised with your post because you are saying its new but as I am using this yobit for last four years its have this option from starting days as I personally play many times even its never been profitable for me but this dice is nothing new here on yoibit exchange its from early days of this exchange here and doing good stuff for many members.

It is good when you want to double your crypto in seconds. But it has negative side also. it is very risky you can lose all of your crypto by playing it. It is gambling.

On 2/8/2020 at 12:27 PM, Afrizal rahman said:

Yobit dice work as it is, it is a dice, you can bet with it with Bitcoin or other altcoins that is on the exchange.  I used to play with it and somehow manage myself to win.  Just make sure that you only play the amount you are willing to part with because in gambling, there is no telling whether you win or you lose.

MASTERCOIN

Claim the Free 1000 GHS.  Invest at your own Risk.

I also discovered this feature not too long ago, but I must tell you that it is very dangerous and you can simply lose all your money in one moment .

I had not realized the option of the dice in yobit, now that it is mandatory to play to withdraw the daily percentage in the invesbox I have played and I still do not catch his hand with any strategy. it's almost 50 and 50

I think all Dice around the world digital are the same things they do, is not depend about your chance is depend about the robot, detect anything, so is possible you will end with 50/50 or maybe you loss all 100%.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I have played the DICE game years ago but I don't know it is still available in Yobit or not. I like to throw dices in real life so playing the online dice is a big NO for me. Better do something else.

I don't like this game. I lost a lot of money in it. I advise you to stay away from it

the feature is excellent in the yobit platform, by this feature anyone can make huge profit from the yobit platform and to get reward from investbox to do some action like playing dice.

I don't have much idea about dice features in the yobit wallet but I have seen the option in the wallet but I am not ride till now what the work of that section so definitely it's a great opportunity for me to get some idea about dice also I want to thanks for giving this content it will really help me to know something new.

We have found the proceedings when using the Yoibit Dice offer that could be not far off that will launch an offer. Any Robot offer is not being employed effectively.

Yes, one of the conditions for me to earn my Yoda investment was playing this game but I didn't know how

I used yobit dice very good feature but depend on your luck one time i won 0.01 btc trough yobit dice but i played again and losted my earned money now i not playing.

The dice feature in yobit I think this is the bad feature for me, because sometimes when I'm lose in trading I feel to play the yobit dice in order to recover my lose in but end of the day I bust all balance

• +3 1

New feature 'Dice'  is one of the  most interest matter of yobit. I think this feature give some facilities.  As a new feature it will be a important   matter.

thanks

I don't understand why the yobit dice system is not being updated. There is a lot of open source code on the internet that the administration can use. yobit dice is very difficult to use. It will be good in the future if the hot key is added to the dice.

as someone who has tried the dice on yobit i can tell you it might look interesting and real but i believe its rigged and manipulated somehow to make you always lose.

Dice system these day is very common bin sites. Specifically in faucet sites its very common. Its just like bet and I am not lucky person in betting. For me its waste of time

the dice game is a game of luck where you bet a quantity of crypto which in case of winning doubles, the game is often used as a daily action necessary in the investbox...

I don’t really like the bones on Yobit. Very often I lose, I think that there is an algorithm, so that people lose, not win. I try not to play dice at all, I don't like to take risks

• Useful or interesting 1