Dice Feature in Yobit - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

Dice Feature in Yobit

Dice is a game that you can double your money. It's like gamble that's why if you want to play you need to play with money that you can afford to lose otherwise you can lose all of your earnings. I played dice couple times and when i start to lose, i put more money and in the end i lost some part of my payment.

Dice is a yobit option that has good characteristics if you have knowledge and like games of chance, it is a game in which you bet on dice and if you win, you get double what you invest, for this game you bet the cryptocurrency you want, and you start playing. It is not recommended if you do not have good strategies to play.

Well my friend, I would like to tell you that Dice Game is just like a gambling where you have only two strategies in which one is to double your money, and the second is lost your all money. There is most risk in both earning double money or lost all money. So I would not like to recommend anyone.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I don't like to play dice game. Because I never benefited from it.  You have to deposit a certain amount of cryptocurrency to play the dice game.  If you win, you will get benefit.  And if you lose, you will lose the deposited money.

The disc is actually a good coin and there is great future of ice because the price is a game on the exchange and a lot of people are using that game.

On 2/8/2020 at 9:27 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

I recently discovered a new feature in Yobit called Dice.  Actually this feature has been around a long time and I only found it on a computer or PC.  And I just found it on my cellphone.  I do not understand how it works, can you explain how it works from this Dice, has anyone ever benefited here.

Hi mate, I also found this feature of yoit but I also don't know how to use this feature. I am also looking for the seniors reply about this. Although, yobit has many more awesome features. We just have to explore them.

Dice is a bet in yobit but you need to be careful while you are playing the game because you can lose your money in the game and must learn how play it before you start the game to make it easier, thanks.

I never like this game, it is illegal And the gain that you will gain will lead to perdition and loss of your money and tons of other features in the platform are excellent

If you like gambling games, this is for you. Here you can bet any cryptocurrency and if everything works well you can generate good income. It consists of betting on that comes out above 52 or below 48 and you win double the bet.

Dice is one of the good sections of the yobit platform, where you can double your winnings that you bet on and you may be a loser sometimes, so be careful. Do not be greedy if you get good profits.

• +3 1

In fact, I did not try it and most of those I know and tried it did not achieve the desired profit from it, perhaps because of the lack of experience, but I am not very enthusiastic about it, I hope that anyone has good experiences with it should tell us that

I consider it like gambling. It depends on luck and does not depend on a specific technique. Think you should save what you spend in it and make it benefit you in the field of trading and make more profits through deals.

I am just getting to know about it too, I do see it in the yobit platform but I always think that it is just about game of dice, but something that I am sure of is that it is another means of getting more money, because yobit would no introduce something if it's not profitable.

I also discovered this feature not too long ago, but I must tell you that it is very dangerous and you can simply lose all your money in one moment .

It is a kind of gambling game, and I do not advise you much, as it may cause you to lose your money, and may not make you a great profit, that is, it may be dangerous, so you have to be more careful.

My friend, the Dice game is a popular game, so it was brought to the Yobit platform so that people can use it within the platform and with their own cryptocurrencies, which is a means of profit, but it depends on luck.

It's a game that you can play on Yobit using your Crypto currencies. It's not a good choice to play with if you are not skilled in dice game. Otherwise, you'll have only losses.

• +1 1

Indeed, there is such a feature on the yobit platform, which is a dice game, and all you have to do is bet on a specific number and then throw the dice, but it is not necessary for you to win it, as it is in the end a game of luck and also you need a great experience as I know people who spend a long time and they are They try to profit by playing the dice feature

This game depends entirely on luck, it may enable you to make some profits, but you have to be careful, for me I do not like this game because it caused me a great loss

3 hours ago, Adam X said:

It's a game that you can play on Yobit using your Crypto currencies. It's not a good choice to play with if you are not skilled in dice game. Otherwise, you'll have only losses.

It's true, it takes a lot of skill to play this game of dice, I know people who have done badly and others who have done well. It is as you mention you have to know the strategies of games to be successful and seek good advice from people who are experts in craps.

I don't know much about it, my friend.
But since it is a game and it may resemble gambling, you must be careful when using it, I do not think that I will use it, I do not like to win with games I want to work hard to win.

Yes but many people don't know the features of the dice including me i also don't have any idea and how to use this feature. I think it wa features of investment people invest the dice and it use, for the trading. Sometimes you win and sometimes you loss. 

These dice can be used, when the yobit airdrops are coming out, you have to throw them every day, so that you can generate more tokens, and thus have more opportunities to have many airdrops, why the airdrops that yobit launches are excellent, you have many profit with them if you get to acquire them, only that for throwing them they charge you a commission.