Punishment OR Banning - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fadimah

Punishment OR Banning

I lean towards punishment than a permanent ban. Some of the people who gets banned are those who connect to their wifi network while another account is connected. Why not just ask this accounts to do kyc to prove they belong to different persons.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

3 minutes ago, Abdulkader said:

Hi my friend, I agree with you a little bit, get banned may be very harsh, and maybe it's not worth the ban!
I hope the admins take this issue into consideration.

I am suggesting the admin, instead of banning such members totally from this forum can ban them for period of months from getting paid in paybypost campaign while they can still contribute to discussion in the forum. Ban from payments but not from the forum.

18 hours ago, Fadimah said:

I then thought of why not give punishment for such kind of things

This would just make more multi-account users, since the punishment can easily be done. You cannot conclude that all users using the same IP are not having multiple accounts.

10 hours ago, Popedee said:

So what about people that uses mobile operators assigned IP to check this forum? What control do you have over that? I once tried to claim faucets on freebitco and I couldn't buy I got a message someone recently played from my IP address

Hey! I'm not part of the administrators of this forum. I'm just a member like you. By the way your dynamic IP does not change every day. It changes if you reset your router or when your ISP does some upgrade and needs to reset it. For me on average it is changed every two months or so. Still it is statistically impossible for someone else between millions of people to obtain my IP and on the same time he uses this forum.

In my opinion, it should be paid.  Should not be banned at once.  It would have been nice if he had closed his account for a while with a pension and then restarted it.  How is it if banned.  It would be very difficult if his account of such trouble was wasted in one moment.

Well banning is the solution for all those spammers with multiple accounts.

Infact admins should modify this platform more so that they can detect these kind of people easily.

On 2/7/2020 at 11:28 PM, Rohit00 said:

Banning is the good option. Because punishment create spamming. So everyone need to follow rules and regulation in proper way. All discuss related to cryptotalk. 

Yes banning  is good option for those who make a spammed  posts and to those breaking the rules and regulations  here. It is good so that every member here will afraid   to make a spammed  posts. 

On 2/7/2020 at 9:04 PM, Fadimah said:

So I was replying a comment not long ago and saw an account with over 40+ reputation banned. And then I wondered if banning is the best thing in cryptotalk. Some people might not actually create a multiple account, maybe their device was connected to a public Wifi and cryptotalk will see that as multiple account which will make both accounts become banned. I then thought of why not give punishment for such kind of things. Maybe something like you have to make 30 posts for 3 days without getting paid or even a week and if that requirement is not satisfied after the period, the account should be banned. That's my thought. What do you think guys. I am just saying my opinion cryptotalk please don't punish me for this. 

Like this if you this this is a good idea.

I agree with your thinking brother. There are mane people who are posting same things. They are making copy paste. When the admis watch this they ban the id. But i think they should punish the users. Thus they will learn how to be aware.

Yeah I agree with that and also the warning point that they give to be ban is really small, sometimes we don't intend to violate some rules that is why they need to improve this kind of system that they implemented.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

When anything comes with money,  we need to be more careful on which network we are using. Why would you use a public network by knowing that your account might be banned for that. 

On 2/7/2020 at 11:04 PM, Fadimah said:

So I was replying a comment not long ago and saw an account with over 40+ reputation banned. And then I wondered if banning is the best thing in cryptotalk. Some people might not actually create a multiple account, maybe their device was connected to a public Wifi and cryptotalk will see that as multiple account which will make both accounts become banned. I then thought of why not give punishment for such kind of things. Maybe something like you have to make 30 posts for 3 days without getting paid or even a week and if that requirement is not satisfied after the period, the account should be banned. That's my thought. What do you think guys. I am just saying my opinion cryptotalk please don't punish me for this. 

Like this if you this this is a good idea.

My colleagues and I was using the public WiFi in our university because we don't know that using the same IP address is the way to find if a users is yung multiple account. We are get banned simultaneously and most of us have a good reputation before, we actually shocked in that because we never receive any warning points and suddenly we already banned and get 5 warning points.

I do really prefer punishment for some days to that of banning the account  we should take a lot of precaution so that  our accounts won't get banned I won't advice anyone to engage in multiple accounts because that's the main reason for account banishment

On 2/8/2020 at 9:03 PM, khaledsaifullah said:

Yes giving banned for using multiple account is the right option for me. Punishment is not a wise decision for me, so I am totally agree with forum rules.      

i also maintain the forum rules and i think this forum is very much informative now and we all should maintain the rules of this forum to less the spam.

You have a point there. Sometimes people have no intention to create multiple account, its just maybe using a wifi or vpn that will trigger multiple ip user. Maybe somehow this will lessen the member who will create multiple account.

This your good suggestion but there is no compromise if any one break the crypto talk rules. You know that if rules is more strong then no one guts for break the rules. We know all that only rules make a thing world best. Best of luck work according to the crypto talk rules.

15 hours ago, John the Legend said:

Well this is hard because those people mistskes can easily avoid by just not making account on those public Wi-Fi.  

And banning is the good choices for me so that those spammers and cheater will having a hard time to create account again because of the required post.

I saw a profile with about 3000 posts and almost 200 reputation counts banned in this forum. This account cannot be said to be a spammer or cheater but maybe due to public IP. In my country, most people will easily use a public WiFi if it's available because of data cost. I believe the forum should look critically into issues that may come up due to public WiFi

I think punishment is better than banning. First time give a chance for the mistake and then if no anyone follow the rules in second time then account should be banned. Its my opinion. 

Banned are so much i think like others saying maybe a warning and and blocked them in few days for being a punishment yo what bad action they made is good for us and for the forum.

So it is not advised for you to use public WiFi. Please be aware that this forum is paying money to all real users around the world but not to the cheaters. They have to pay at least $3 worth BTC to real users and what will happen if the same user eat $6 in a day? 

That might be true, but once they're connected to other account with the same IP even though it's not a multi-account, they will be banned. Because they assumed it's a multi-account. So, always make sure you're the only using the IP for the account in this forum. 

giving you the opportunity to consider your word as well. Maybe it's not his fault, something must have gone wrong. So punishment is better than prohibition.

I am a new beginner ,I don’t know much about, But maybe there’s something wrong to your server.They have a reason why they banned,Just try again and make sure its related to the topic..