Yoda Price Has Been Drooped - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Yoda Price Has Been Drooped

Yoda coin in general is a strong currency and it has a great future only you must be patient now and buy the largest number of them and store or invest in the investbox and it will rise in the future to a very large price and is a strong opportunity from a highly reliable currency

• Useful or interesting 1

Everything, you can completely forget about YODA. This project was very promising at the beginning, the price was just perfect, but now stupid people dropped the price very much, thereby simply killed the YODA project, it’s very annoying.

Well buying yobit coins is very risky mate because it is like a gamble where some make huge money and some get nothing but loss! I see the Yoda dumped highly, did not hear about the Alisa coin, the coin name is cool but as it comes from Yobit then you should sell and get out! Sometimes you should stop following people's advice and do your own research...

I don’t know, but I think that Yoda will not be able to outperform the oldest currencies, the price will remain very low. The cryptocurrency market was filled with unpopular currencies and the first currencies remained in control such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash, i.e. the currencies in the Blockchain wallet

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/7/2020 at 3:21 PM, rjroshan said:

What do you think about this, why the price has been crushed like this, and can Yoda be recover.

That's because yoda's value are just other new coin that emerge. It always goes dump easily. Also, the factor that yoda is been use to be the major coin for an airdrop and we all know that an airdrop, it only matter of time that it is very high pricy and after that it goes dumply in just 3 hours. But I also expect that yoda will recover soon. It has a very positive future in the market.

On 3/25/2020 at 9:19 PM, Basad said:

Yoda coin is not a good projects, this coin has a good starting price, but it is worthless now, anyone that invested in this coin is regretting for a great loss

Because 95% of the YODA holders got that in the airdrop, when the time it is listed many people, sell their coins in the lowest value, that is why it is hard for it to regain its actual price again because of the panic selling.

This year start with bang. Prices had on ward trends but after one month the cronona took over every thing. Now the situation of every country is not good economic is also in worse phase

Yoda will be dropping because many traders have lose the hope of the usage for it, it has become the main problem of the developers that shared a lot of coins for Airdrop hunters, they just make the coin to die fast

This is due to a good reason after many clients got their share of this currency, they had to wait until it was announced that it would be announced, and this means that the sale percentage will be more than the purchase and this led to a shortage of its

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Many coins like Yoda, Alice and Wow were only profitable at the time of launch. The first buyers were the one who gained most profit from them and since then its price has only seen downfall but yobit do provides timely pumping offers for its coins so its price may rise again.

• Useful or interesting 1

468x60-3.png

I don't understand why so many people like Yoda, I would like to know people's opinions but I don't think that I would ever believe in this coin.

The price has been crushed like this in my opinion because of the corona virus pandemic which has likely affected the demand of the YODA coin. I think that recovery may be possible, but since this is a rather small crypto, this recovery may be quite hard actually and may take a substantial amount of time. If you are looking to make up for your losses then i would suggest converting or exchanging your funds to another currency such as bitcoin or an altcoin that is on the upward trend.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Yoda coins started well trading are also not bad at all but at the currently Yoda currency are not have any good price or volume on yobit exchange why this happened due to huge coins are given by exchange as airdrop tokens. So now all sold out from market. 

Yoda has been one of the best token in cryptocurrency from which users can make a good profit while doing trading or doing investments in it and decrease in the price of yoda token will effect its users and also affect its investments and trading volume.

42 minutes ago, jamesvince said:

Yoda coins started well trading are also not bad at all but at the currently Yoda currency are not have any good price or volume on yobit exchange why this happened due to huge coins are given by exchange as airdrop tokens. So now all sold out from market. 

People get there coins in airdrop atleast 80% of them, then the moment that the YODA is listed in the market, they sell it in very low price, and not it has  not good price in the market.

I think that this coin is a deceptive currency, it is currencies that appear from the ground, whose projects are not strong enough, take a good price in the beginning and then after selling a lot of them the price falls and becomes a dead currency.

It is the market and it happens in this. Price fall and pump up occur in the market. One day price is down and next day price will be up. 

Yoda started to trade in the Yobit exchange platform on the last 4th of February and its starting price was 0.00015000 BTC. The starting price is very good. After few days Yoda price dropped down to 0.00000900 BTC. What do you think about this, why the price has been crushed like this, and can Yoda be recover.

I think that this is great of yoda news because their price becomes okay. I hope that they can maintain it and try to stabilize everything so that they can be a good cryptocurrency with good service and price. 

Yoda started to trade in the Yobit exchange platform on the last 4th of February and its starting price was 0.00015000 BTC. The starting price is very good. After few days Yoda price dropped down to 0.00000900 BTC. What do you think about this, why the price has been crushed like this, and can Yoda be recover.

I think that this is great of yoda news because their price becomes okay. I hope that they can maintain it and try to stabilize everything so that they can be a good cryptocurrency with good service and price. 

• +2 1

On 4/21/2020 at 9:26 AM, MarsDota2 said:

Yes, Yoda trading is really hard to survive but it will literally give you a bug amount of money when you manage to survive it. All you need to have is knowledge and you  can earn big with it.

It is better for me to invest in other coins than Yoda, whenever it's recover I will have interest to start trading Yoda, but not now at all

Well, this coin fell a lot until it reached almost 100 Satoshi, but then it went up to 400 Satoshi and no one knows whether it will go up or down again.

Yoda prices have gone up but prices will go up again. The crypto market is going up and the price of every currency is going up. However, the price of Bitcoin will depend on Bitcoin tops the list. If the price of Bitcoin goes up, the Yoda currency will go up a lot.

• +2 1

Well the reason why the Yoda coin dropped so bad is that people who got the coin from the Airdrop that was made by yobit exchange, sold the coin or exchange it and the rate of selling of the coin was much so that what made it dropped in price, well it might still recover after sometime.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yoda coin drops its price due to those who got free coins during airdrops,they sell right away even on the lowest price due to panic,and its hard for it to recover on that high as it doesn't have any information that can tell us that it is worth investing for.

Yoda coin is positioned like yobit dollar but generally it`s useless coin which doesn`t have any technology behind so price is changing only because of speculators and now hype passed by and it`s no wonder that price went down 

I think that the price of Yoda has fallen, since many still sell this coin that gets from InvestBox , and it is unlikely that the price will rise to the initial one when the auction opens.