Yoda Price Has Been Drooped - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Yoda Price Has Been Drooped

Bet jaohs I obbsbsh iaovsb late rajksb ch on this at all at the moment as it seems to be loosing more and more every day now. To think that initially yoda was going from 1 dollar per coin was nice for the ones that had some holdings in their wallets as that was an amazing 700 dollars which could have been converted. Now I am unsure of the history with the yo token but I assume that one was somethi otedvhg gjsisyd hstsv hshvs Tay at.

• +1 1

3 hours ago, rjroshan said:

Yoda started to trade in the Yobit exchange platform on the last 4th of February and its starting price was 0.00015000 BTC. The starting price is very good. After few days Yoda price dropped down to 0.00000900 BTC. What do you think about this, why the price has been crushed like this, and can Yoda be recover.

It only means that there are many sellers compare to buyers or in the other hand the demand of Yoda is not that great. 

If buyers will grow then Yoda can easily recover but it will only happen if there will be interested investors that are willing to do this.

• +1 1

In my opinion YODA recover again in few days. In the starting i feel that YODA receive positive response from participants but after three days passing its price goes down. In my opinion it recover and trader use for trading one time.

Best wishes for YODA.

• +1 1

Yoda started to trade in the Yobit exchange platform on the last 4th of February and its starting price was 0.00015000 BTC. The starting price is very good. After few days Yoda price dropped down to 0.00000900 BTC. What do you think about this, why the price has been crushed like this, and can Yoda be recover.

I do not know if yoda can still recover but one thing is for sure as long as it has a value then it is still good. Yoda could be the next liza if market manipulation continues to occur. Aside from the market manipulation from big holders there are also dumpers coming from those who received their airdrops.

• +2 1

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

Yoda starting price wasn't 0.0015BTC but 200satoshi. But price of Yoda did increase as high as 0.0015btc the day trading starts. I traded Yoda that day and almost double my Bitcoin holding but haven't gone to trading it again since the first day because I checked Air graph and metrics, another airdrop token and I know Yoda will follow same pattern. 

• +2 1

I am not a loyal user of yoda but I think it will soon be restored as before and even more. I think the number of people participating in it will increase its value

• +1 1

And it'll go on to seep period time coming, for the reason that a lot of of persons having it and have to to vend consequently they necessary to push in low down rate in neatness to charm buyers

• +1 1

4 hours ago, rjroshan said:

Well I think the price miraculously dropped because many people have lost interests in it that's why

• +2 1

I am not many believer of yoda coins and i sense yoda may well restore your health again.i consider they experience a intend for it.they unwrap the investment for 2% becouse they identify thatlots of participant in airdrop will sell there coins and we can see at hand strategy after a week.

• +1 1

7 minutes ago, Goody28 said:

Well I think the price miraculously dropped because many people have lost interests in it that's why

only scammers and cheaters lost interest from this great project cause team banned them. we are still earning good profits because its free.

• +1 1

Bengali?

View this Topic

Yoda is a new coin which since its launch was first the price was very high and touched 15000 and now the price has dropped dramatically. But don't panic, isn't the price fluctuating. Yoda could later recover and return at a high price, for that first hold what we have.

• +2 1

Don't expect too much from Yoda because it's a token from freebies.but don't lose hope it's still fresh coins .only few investors know Yoda token at this moment.maybe after few days or weeks it may increase it's value again just monitor it's price.

• +1 1

I am not an expert in predicting but I think Yoda will not die.  2% of their investbox that have it will not be quiet to let the money disappear. It's still about money. There is a continuation .Let see new story about new coins will be star from Yoda.

Edited by Yanadia
-
  • +2 1

4 hours ago, rjroshan said:

this is crypto market every thing can happen it's means Yoda from 15000 satoshi to only 900 satoshi at least 85% in lose their prices so hope fully recovered price soon. 

• +1 1

5 hours ago, rjroshan said:

Why did Yoda's price go down? because Yoda is an airdrop coin and it's not very clear what its function is so that the price will not be stable and tend to fall, maybe it will become a dead coin later. CMIIW

• +1 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

6 hours ago, rjroshan said:

I think the price of the Yoda will rise in this month and it will going to touch the 1$ value because it is exchange and the youbit said that the price yoda will 1 $.

1 hour ago, Modon said:

Yoda price is dropped very fast if when its trading is start and it is on good price which is approximately equal to 1$. i'm already told that coin can be dump because more then 20K people join this Airdrop.

I believe the total supply of this coin on the day trading started was less than 1 million. You can only get 1% of your Yoda daily if you withdraw it. The problem with Yoda is the fact people see it as a giveaway coin with no clear roadmap for the future

• +1 1

Sadly i see those candles become red. I bought some yoda because i believe that yoda have its potential. I hope it willl recover soon. So many dumpers right now but buyers will come soon 

• +1 1

Many people got alot of Yoda through airdrop and they sold immediately after the market launched. So the price is bound to crash as many people are selling. It will stabilize over time as people begin to buy and invest in investbox of Yobit.

• +2 1

From experience, after the release of a coin or token to the public, most holders are likely to sell off their stake and when that happens in a large scale, it would result in the supply of the coin/token exceeding its demand and Economics (101) then set in culminating in plunge in price. If there was calculated effort to mop up the excess supply, the price would not have dropped so low.

• +1 1

I think that the price will start to rise and this happens with almost all new digital currencies, and this is due to the strategy followed by the big traders.

• +1 1

Its normal that new release coin has a rough start because of people pumping the selling of YODA although some seller did make good profit in them but YODA volume is not yet known because of that people are afraid to invest in them that is why they are selling them which cause the price to go down very day.

• +1 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

of course it will dropped, I expected this happen because those who received yoda they will sell it right away so I'm not surprised this happened 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes of course Yoda price has been drooped, but we need to know that this coin has just two o three days in the market, of course at first time will start with this manner, and then I m sure will go up will be like or better than YO and YOVI price.

• +1 1

The price of Yoda drops down because many people are obtaining it so when the trading for Yoda came many people trade it. We also know that many members of this forum are given a chance to have one. Always remember that the supply always affect the value of a certain coin. All in all I also think that it's value will recover but it will take a long time in my opinion only. 

• +2 1