Blockfolio - Portfolio tracker - Page 4 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Blockfolio - Portfolio tracker

On 3/7/2020 at 11:43 PM, Mh raju said:

I have used blockfolio for many years. Now i am using coin market cap application. Coinmarketcap list so many token and you will see every coin prices list. It is very easy to manage a portfolio. It is really great and very useful.       

Blockfolio may be one of the pioneers of the crypto portfolio tracking application. I like this application because of its futuristic design. But unfortunately, sometimes the price warning comes late. I hope they can improve this in the future.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

I must admit that Blockfolio is a useful app to manage our cryptocurrency funds and stay informed about prices and some other few things.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

The site looks good and useful for tracking profit and loss news, but in case you want to store for long times, I see it distracting your focus and prompting you to sell at early times.

Thank you for your share. This is my first time where I heard and I read about this Blockfolio portfolio tracker, but I think in my opinion this is not a good idea to use to track your investment! maybe is not safe to share what you are doing.

This is a whole new topic for me, what function does a wallet tracker have?  I have in mind that it is to track your wallet transactions but I am not sure.

• +1 1

I don't know anything about portfolio trackers because i never used them. I real don't know anything about them but according to that picture it seems like they are projects for tracking coins prices and other details if am not sure.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

This is good in the sense that you can track the price of bitcoin and other crypto in live time, but i think that such is only good if you have a lot of crypto or if you have a substantial amount that you have invested and it will affect your earning of interest substantially or the value of your portfolio. If you have a small amount this will just give you stress and you should not worry to much about it.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

It is good for me to know the BLOCKFOLIO app, I will install and try it, I had no previous experience with this app and I think it will be useful to make the trade easier.

On 5/10/2020 at 3:52 PM, BrolySSJ said:

This is good in the sense that you can track the price of bitcoin and other crypto in live time, but i think that such is only good if you have a lot of crypto or if you have a substantial amount that you have invested and it will affect your earning of interest substantially or the value of your portfolio. If you have a small amount this will just give you stress and you should not worry to much about it.

It helps if you have scattered altcoins in various exchanges and don't have to spent time every day to look the price of each one. To be frank altcoins are mostly going down the last two years so I think that if someone had this strategy he wouldn't want to check his portfolio at all, as it will be something like 70-80% down in total. Still I own many altcoins that is just 1-2$ each. If one of them pumps like 10 times and I can sell the bag for $10 I would love not to miss the opportunity, as it will go down again for sure.

I never thought of tracking my currencies and I don't even have time to do that
What is the benefit of using Blockfolio for me?

Life is great and enjoy it

I have not used this application before and I do not know if it provides continuous updates. Instead, I use the wallet to track my currencies instead of any other applications. I will download this application and try it. It may help me better to track my transactions.

Blockfolio is the world's most popular free bitcoin and cryptocurrency portfolio tracking app, with support for 8000+ top cryptocurrencies. You can also view the estimated value in the currency of your choice.

I do not use any applications to track the transactions that I do, but in the event that I want to use this application, I will make sure that there is no possibility of a violation of my wallet and the existence of two-factor authentication between the application and email

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

true mate ! this is really well app  easily we can track our coin easly there , we able to see real times price of market . I used this app from longtime always I fell Good there , thanks for sharing this app for newbies .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I have never used Blockfolio before, but I will download it and try it immediately. I love tracking the wallet and I hope I can learn the way to work inside this app. Thank you my friend

You might add tokens or coins in which you have invested to track according to the real time exchange rates. I have read so many replies in this thread most of users are getting worried about using this app but actually it does nothing against your funds, it just save your time.

I'm using it on my mobile and think it is sometimes useful. I also heard that may be they will have not bad airdrop later, so may be it is better to install it now -) 

I have been utilizing blockfolio for long time, 

It isn't generally that awful to search for your portfolio particularly when you are following your resources for appropriately oversee it and be ready at whatever point your coin is going up or down, to settle on an early choices for selling.

I use mostly coinmarketcap I don't know, I just like everything in it, well, additionally, but to a lesser extent than coinmarketcap. maybe it's a matter of habit.

On 01.10.2019 at 14:21, hexwin said:

image.thumb.png.5e31883180b69ed319555f9f5236997f.png

BLOCKFOLIO is one of the world's most popular Bitcoin & cryptocurrency portfolio tracker.

You can install in on your SmartPhone and track your coins live.

https://blockfolio.com/

There are also other alternatives like DELTA or Blockkeeper.

What do you use and why?

I`m use a blockchain. I know that it`s not portfolio tracker, but functions of blockchain completely satisfy me. He has simply interface and everything in it is clear.

And it's even more convenient for me when I can track changes in my crypt investments in wallet.

Guys who did this great well done. a lot of work has been done to make everything fit in such a convenient and at the same time informative application. Now it's on my front page.

All in all it`s really nice, but I`ve had a problem with importing data from binance (it shows buying crypto from card not as a 'buy' transaction, but as a transfer, like it was just sent to me. and after this all net values and so on gets messed up)

Well, I don't often look at the state of my bitcoins. Therefore, I am not interested in the trekker yet. In any case, thanks for your information, as it gives more knowledge.

This is very usefull but i think no use this and waste thier time on it.these are also risky tools difficult to giving them our wallet password.