Bitcoin in 2020 - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
gambut_24

Bitcoin in 2020

Yes, that is correct, all expectations indicate that, as the price of bitcoin has reached almost ten thousand dollars, and then it has fallen due to the Corona epidemic. I think after the completion of the Corona virus, it will rise again and reach high prices.

Since the beginning of the second month, the Corona virus, which has spread throughout the world, has appeared, as it has had a very big impact on the global economy, in addition to the encryption trust, which has witnessed a very significant price drop, which has reached the price of $ 4,000. This is a very low price, and from Qum it started a short while ago But very slowly and I think the price will rise again and reach more than $ 10,000 after the half is omitted

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin can rise a lot in 2020 and become one of the major methods of payment since the halvening is coming and the price needs to double for it to be profitable for miners..

Bitcoin will really be more valuable in 2020, it will be great so much. I like bitcoin because I ks getting values year after year. So, more hope and more valuation for bitcoin. 

I expect the price of bitcoin to rise significantly during the half of the year 2020 and this is due to the split of bitcoin as well as bitcoin increases in terms of trading volume and popularity around the world and I expect that the price will exceed 20000 dollars

THINK POSITIVE

On 4/12/2020 at 6:47 AM, lovecrypto19 said:

Very many talk about bitcoin for this year and many also hope and predict that bitcoin this year will be very impressive. I will wait for good things for bitcoin after halving happens.

Indeed, we hope something good about BTC and every year we are saying maybe this year will be better for BTC than last years. But nothing will change. Right now we hope that BTC will be good in 2021 or at the end of the year. 

13 hours ago, laska smrtici said:

Bitcoin price started to increase moderately and I expect that at the time of the rise it started during the year 2020

But the price has dropped woefully in last month, this has caused problem to many of us because it has not yet recover yet, it is better to hold until it prosper again

Bitcoin in 2020 really it is not clear about what will be happen, is the year of Bitcoin halving ans is the year of the economy crisis about of corona virus, for this reason for me I dont see the exact situation at the end of the year.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

2 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

It is expected to be positive for the reasons you say. with that I am also sure the price of bitcoin will be higher, because demand is higher.

It will be positive certainly because of bitcoin halving. And not only bitcoin will benefit but other cryptocurrencies will also benefit as investors will buy more of all cryptocurrencies. 

1 hour ago, Victhor0 said:

I think next month for sure the price of bitcoin will increase,Maybe we can see $12, 000 price in the next month, then who knows the bull run might start.

You mean May, the price may increase to over $12000. But this is not likely but the price will increase but to predict where the price will increase to will be difficult. 

On 4/23/2020 at 1:25 PM, ChilBran said:

The halving is May while the second halve will begin in July, I see this time too long. The best is to just to have invested now because bitcoin price will increase before second halve but will continue increasing after second half. 

I only knew the halving that will happen by may, I think we don't have any halving after that, still many years to come, so let have interest on only the may halving now

as at the time of this very post of yours you mentioned that this is still a good year for the bitcoin despite the facts that the bitcoin was facing a consistent decline in its price value, wow that quiet some strong determination and holding on to the value of bitcoin 👍

1 hour ago, Summi said:

That price is been determined by the market. By the traders, by the investors and so many other because of what they think about it.

yes sumi, the price value for the bitcoin is actually influenced by the people believe towards it, and contributing to that are the globall I economic situations, when people belive the price will fall, every other person stays away from buying, and seller sell for less in panic not to lose and when they belive price will go up, demand sets in and price rise, 👍

9 minutes ago, Summi said:

Yes that will be great but it will take some years and before that years I think by that time a lot of people would had been in crypto

but wait sumi, if you guys actually think the the halving will occur by next coming month may, does that mean the price for bitcoin will fall by half, and these very price increase we are currently seeing is all as a result of demand to stock befor the price fall or what.? 

On 4/26/2020 at 8:38 AM, Summi said:

Yes that will be great but it will take some years and before that years I think by that time a lot of people would have been been in crypto

We do have many people that come into cryptocurrency every day, so definitely before the next halving, the population will ten fold the previous one

37 minutes ago, hunasaloow said:

More profitable and stimulating after halving bitcoin, we are expecting higher prices soon. Bitcoin will not be affected much this year, it will move forward the way it is moving. The half-hearted process is an important incident in bitcoin history, so I recommend that people stick to the currencies we have from bitcoin.

I see that Bitcoin is not only a currency in use, but rather that it has evolved and become widely used, especially with regard to some features such as transparency, decentralization and its reliable way of working, especially during these times after the crisis. Bitcoin can succeed because of the 2020 crisis and become a viable solution in the future to the problems of the economy.

19 hours ago, Summi said:

The next halving will be actually in the next 4 years or more then that will be true the population will be higher.

I thought it will reach ten years to come before we see another halving coming again, by that time, there will be more population in cryptocurrency

On 4/29/2020 at 5:50 AM, Summi said:

10 years, isn't that too much actually, I thought the last one was when? When was the last halving done?

It was done in 2016, and it takes effect by 2017 with a good bull run, which accidentally dropped too much and was not able to recover till date

On 2/6/2020 at 9:49 PM, gambut_24 said:

I see 2020 as a good year for Bitcoin as the number one crypto asset in the world. As seen in January 2020, Bitcoin has increased from $ 6,836 (January 1, 2020) to $ 9,820 (February 6, 2020). The important thing that will happen in May in 2020 is the Halving Block Mining Reward, I believe that important moment will have an impact on the price of Bitcoin. Do you have other opinions about Bitcoin, please submit via this forum?

I agree with you. 2020 is one of the best year for bitcoin. Well, no year can beat 2016-2017, but 2020 is different from other year. Well, this May is what we are all waiting for and even crypto are been devastated because of pandemic the world experiencing, it still manage to gain it's worth and now entering 10000 dollar mark.

On 4/24/2020 at 6:07 AM, Summi said:

That is what i will also be expecting the for the price, it should be growing not to be declining in the market.

It is possible that bitcoin price will be growing and not declining but taking look at the price is very important because even if it declines, you will make your gain while converting to a stable currency. 

5 hours ago, George10 said:

Bitcoin's price in 2020 has the probability to increase massively due to the event of halving if history is to repeat itself and im  waiting for this patiently.

It is difficult to predict the price of bitcoin this time because we are new to new halving when bitcoin market capital has been not really volatile but let us be positive that the price will increase though. 

I also see 2020 a good year to bitcoin price and i believe the price will reach up to $13,000 in the end of this year. Am not that sure with my prediction but there is a good percents for the price to grow.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

19 hours ago, Yomose said:

It is difficult to predict the price of bitcoin this time because we are new to new halving when bitcoin market capital has been not really volatile but let us be positive that the price will increase though. 

Sure we just need to have some faith and positive thoughts that bitcoin price will increase even when we experience some downs at times though it might take long but within this year of 2020 I expect the price to atleast trade above 10k.

On 6/14/2020 at 6:47 AM, George10 said:

Sure we just need to have some faith and positive thoughts that bitcoin price will increase even when we experience some downs at times though it might take long but within this year of 2020 I expect the price to atleast trade above 10k.

For bitcoin to trade above $10000 is very possible this year, but the recent market is not encouraging, people should make sure also not to take part of the results if falling of price. But, with time, the price will rise though. Very certain. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I also thought the same like 2020 will be the best year for me to get more benefits from the cryptocurrency tradings as Bitcoin halving event was a key to give me extra hopes but due Corona virus pandemic, Cryptomarket is still struggling to make the best moves.