Bitcoin in 2020 - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
gambut_24

Bitcoin in 2020

It was a good year so far and we've seen a pump happening for altcoins as well. For me it was an opportunity to off-load a lot of alts I was holding. Sadly there is not much investors joining though, as most are afraid of prices. We would definitely need to hold some level in order for accumulation to happen. I don't think it will be close to 10k but probably a lot lower, close to 5-6K at some point this year. It is proven that these price levels have demand.

I suspect that the price of bitcoin will increase gradually after the halving, but the price will not reach its peak before 2021. There will be a large price fluctuation during this year so I advise the daily traders not to wait for the rally and benefit from changing this market.

I think that the price of bitcoin suddenly will rise 
, perhaps at the beginning of next year. Now we have to use time and collect bitcoin to benefit from its profits soon.

I see that 2020 is a very important year for bitcoin because it started to rise since the beginning of the year and I think its price will boom because of halving, soon and perhaps in the coming months, we should buy some bitcoin to take advantage of its profits.

On 2/6/2020 at 8:49 PM, gambut_24 said:

I see 2020 as a good year for Bitcoin as the number one crypto asset in the world. As seen in January 2020, Bitcoin has increased from $ 6,836 (January 1, 2020) to $ 9,820 (February 6, 2020). The important thing that will happen in May in 2020 is the Halving Block Mining Reward, I believe that important moment will have an impact on the price of Bitcoin. Do you have other opinions about Bitcoin, please submit via this forum?

i303t2dn

A lot of important moments are waiting one to two years, even if we look at the state of the charts on the Weekly Time Frame, the bitcoin chart looks very positive to continue its bullish trend, but however we don't know the future, there might be bad things waiting ahead, but hopefully not, because if there is no bad news, the price of bitcoin to 20k usd is just counting the months.

I really don't know whether in 2020 bitcoin will be better. but with a lot of moments happening, it is likely that it will indeed be very good and will definitely increase.

Now Bitcoin is one of the best successful cryptocurrency in the world. And now Bitcoin price is 9.3k. and I think in this year Bitcoin price will hit in 14k+. Thank you

The price of bitcoin is always fluctuating. After it almost reached $ 10,000 this year, it has now slowly fallen back, but as expected, its price this year will rise and reach up to $ 20,000, but all of that remains just predictions of market movement.

I hope this year is the year that the value of bitcoin has left the deepest impression. it's not stable, it's actually volatile, it's halving, I'm quite surprised about it, but I'm confident it will go up again.

The year 2020 because of what humanity faces has greatly affected the price of bitcoin. There have been many fluctuations. I don’t know where the bitcoin price will go, but I hope that the year will end with a significant increase in the price.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

According to me I think that Bitcoin will not be so much affected in this year it will move on in the way it is moving there may be some ups and down we have to wait for a long time if want a profit from our Bitcoin Investments.

The first quarter of bitcoin has risen quite sharply. it's halving, and I think it will be over soon and by May bitcoin will recover gradually and increase in value. maybe it will overcome the $ 20k barrier of old history. but I am sure one thing is that it will last $ 15k.

Although january and February are very welcome month's for crypto market traders and investors but March of 2020 is bad dream of investors btc 24% low in one day on 11th March 2020 from that day btc still struggling between 6450$ to 3900$.

Bitcoin will have a good movement this year, this will bring more Profits and more excitation after bitcoin halving, we are expecting higher price soon

My thoughts of the halving this year was on a high hopes of the halvings, having to be a mediating impact on the price of bitcoin, but my hopes are still there on whether the halving might be of good hopes to deliver on the Crypto market and alt season

Since the beginning of 2020, many changes have occurred in the crypto market and all over the world. Since the beginning of the year, the price of bitcoin has been very acceptable, but since the beginning of the second month, the market has started to deteriorate dramatically and started bleeding so that the price of the combination currency has reached 4000 dollars. A very big drop, and in the middle of the third month, the price started to rise and settled between $ 5,000 and $ 6,500, as the rally started very slowly.

Before entering the new year 2020, electronic currencies were suffering from some crises or changes in their price, and they started in 2020 with an improvement in a market and an increase until the virus appeared, the market reversed, and it was negatively affected.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

8 hours ago, Rita_Italy said:

2020 is the good and perfect time to raise for bitcoin Price. And from the January bitcoin started to raise and this pump will be continuing untill bull run. Sometimes bitcoin going down we can buy some BTC this time

Bitcoin in this year and due to halving that everyone is waiting for we should be expecting bull run at no cost, there will be a good bull run and I hope it will continue to next year

Well till now this year has been a mixed year for bitcoin has it reached its all time highest price over $10k in january but after corona pendemic the entire market saw huge drops in price including bitcoin. Hopefully in coming years the prices will become stable.

The first quarter of 2020 was not successful for bitcoin and the entire economy in the world and we hope that the second quarter will be better after the start of a new upward movement, especially after the Halving event in May.

in 2020 the price of bitcoin should increase but the price of bitcoin is not increasing.but the price of bitcoin is not increasing the price of bitcoin in discreased and it iss not good for the bitcoin.

Bitcoin has been revolutionizing this year, given that the crisis has put entrepreneurs in search of cryptocurrencies as well as politicians, so in addition to this historical halving, 2020 has been the best and will be the best year for Bitcoin.

23 hours ago, chrislynn said:

Much better performance first two months of 2020 but then it makes some huge loss for those who doing leverage trading because it is impossible for those to recover funds when some one wants do leverage trading then do with tight stop loss strategies. 

Bitcoin will have more progress later after halving, you don't need to give up just because of the recent loss, so it so better to hold into holding for now

On 4/4/2020 at 1:09 AM, fila said:

I did see 2020 as a good year for bitcoin and crypto currencies in general as well until the corona virus came and disrupted the markets world wide and brought everything well down where they remain for now.

Indeed, as you above mentioned until corona came everything was good. But cause of this pandemic something is going wrong. l hope it will be solved nowadays. 

Bitcoin in 2020 has a big chance to be more popular than before because, as of now, many people stay at home. They don't have any jobs because their country has been lockdown because of the coronavirus, which can make them search the alternative jobs available on the internet. I am sure that when they search the jobs, they will see some advertising about cryptocurrency, and that can make them curious to know more about crypto. They will search for more information about bitcoin, how bitcoin will be the best investment that they could have besides gold. They will know by themselves, and meanwhile, bitcoin price is still trying to increase, although today, the price is not going to go up the price is down. We can hope soon, and bitcoin prices can increase so high.