What are your plans for these free satoshis? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

What are your plans for these free satoshis?

What you are going to do with your free satoshis  

342 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to:

• Hodl
    • Convert to cash
    • Invest to altcoins
    • Invest to something else (what?)

at that time if i got paid with satoshi i think i would go for the second choice , and i am converting them to cash because this is my main resource for income not for any else reason

• +1 1

Hold for the meantime because of you invested it the chance of gaining profit is so low. So better to wait until the price of Bitcoin rise up, so that you could nake a profit a little at least you do, it is better that none. Then if you've gained so much income then that is the time to make an investment. Better to make a wisely decision.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Investing the satoshi into altcoin is the best because altcoin will surely rise beyond imagination before the year runs out.so as for me I will make my analysis about the best altcoin to invest in. 

Stacking sats this is what I will do and withdraw to my wallet after some months. But I may try to trade if I find a good coin on yobit that can be a good opportunity to increase the bitcoins earned.

• +1 1

If they are enough for investment, then I will put them in the investment and I will withdraw percent.

• +1 1

I know that buying alternative currencies can be risky but also lucrative so I will take a risk with what I got for free to buy some to see how it turns out

• +2 1

On 2/5/2020 at 9:14 AM, rekter said:

I guess my question is that what are you plan for these 1000 satoshis per post that cryptotalk is giving you? Are you going to Hodl, invest, convert to cash and maybe use immediately?

And if you are converting it to cash, are you doing it because you have to, because you have running expenses and this is now your main income or just because you don't believe that the btc price is going up?

the best thing is to get together and start trading with these satoshis to have more in the future

I am working to collect the largest possible value from Satoshi, then I will invest part of it in trading with other cryptocurrencies, and the rest will be saved in my wallet, and this is necessary and a safety method.

I believe that it is better to keep them until they are at their peak, because in my opinion the price is still quite low and it has good prospects for development. In my opinion, this is a better solution than selling them for a low price and going out into the mitser.

The plan that I have for my earning is likely to be divided into three the first is to invest in alticoin that has bright feature like eth the second is to use it as humanitarian services and the third is for me and my family to use it as source of lively good but the one with highest shear is the investment in alticoin why because  the  profit will be use judicious 

Edited by Petro4
  • +1 1

I plan to hold whatever profit I make and do that at least for a few years. I think that Bitcoin can grow a lot and I'm having a plan to keep all in Bitcoin and I will try to buy some altcoins soon with only 20% of the bitcoin I'm holding. There will be some crazy pumps again with altcoin but I think it will be first 20k new all time high and then an altcoin season.

My plans for these free Satoshi is to buy crypto tokens such as DLRS to invest them in an invest box so as to earn passive income on both cryptotalk and invest box 

After I got the satoshis I thought it would be better to keep them, because I believe the bitcoin price will go up by the end of 2020. If I exchange directly to fiat I think it is not profitable, my money will run out quickly. Doubling the revenue from CryptoTalk is the best way when we get it.

• +2 2

I will invest all my earnings in yobit mining since it offers you good benefits that is what I will do to generate more daily earnings.

• +1 1

On 2/5/2020 at 5:14 PM, rekter said:

I guess my question is that what are you plan for these 1000 satoshis per post that cryptotalk is giving you? Are you going to Hodl, invest, convert to cash and maybe use immediately?

And if you are converting it to cash, are you doing it because you have to, because you have running expenses and this is now your main income or just because you don't believe that the btc price is going up?

Yes, I get money from this forum and keep a part of the cryptocurrency and the part I sell
  To make a part of the cryptocurrency, if its price increases, I sell it, and if its price goes down, I buy it from the stored money

• +4 1

My plan for the Satoshi I got was to collect them and buy altcoins like Litecoin, then I would hold them for a period of time. That way I can trade on yobit, the opportunity to enjoy the bulls is open if I don't convert the Litecoin I bought into fiat, so I tried to hold on.

• +1 1

The satoshi a great earn for all of us from the forum, but most of the are willing to withdraw the money but may be that could be a wrong decision instead of i would like to suggest everyone that go with the investment scheme. The investment box might be a good option. 

• +2 1

In my opinion its better to convert them into cash instantly because you never know about crypto because its full of scammers and its never safe to have huge amount of money in crypto wallet. They must be transferred to any offline wallet immediately.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I plan to acquire pay from here until July lastly I will go on a get-away with the entirety of the pay I have procured (which is awesome travel with my cash in my country)Or I'll get myself a PC.

Hey friend, i have withdrawn twice and now I am thinking of holding for some time, because i want to try holding and check whether the prices go up, so that I will get more cash than encashing now. And in future I will go for investing in bitcoins with the amount i earned from here plus my other savings. So now I am learning to gain more knowledge and skills in trading and investing for my future. 

• +1 2

Intense question that the fellow creator of the topic asks us, I will personally invest the small profits that I obtain from this great forum will be to invest them in the platform yobit
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting

• -1 1
  • +3 1

I act with my satoshi according to my demand.. Sometimes i convert my btc to cash then use it in my daily life and sometimes use it to buy different altcoin made by yobit exchange site while enjoy the interest every day..  Actually there has no certain planning to use our earning btc from this site..   But what ever we do then it must be useful for us..              

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

I hold the satoshi earned and I sold the talk tokens for Bitcoin but I think it could be a mistake as the price of the Talk token is very promising. I was excited about the price and converted to Bitcoin but I think I lost this way, first because of the investbox rewards that I'm not getting now and second because of the price that is stable and seems to be rising. Maybe we will see 300 satoshi for Talk token as not it is already at 150.

• -3 1
  • +2 1

welcome my friend, i convert it into some cash of half of my earnings other half for investing some altcoins like ethereum, binance coin, bitcoin cash and litecoin, and best wishes for you my friend's....

• -1 1

BetFury                                                   

I don't know but mostly now I convert it to cash since I needed some extra money for some finances. And I'm also not getting a chance that bitcoin will have its bull run this year.

• +1 1