What are your plans for these free satoshis? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

What are your plans for these free satoshis?

What you are going to do with your free satoshis  

439 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to:

• Hodl
    • Convert to cash
    • Invest to altcoins
    • Invest to something else (what?)

I am actually doing two of points, one is holding in ethereum and one is selling out mean cashing out half of earned satoshis. Also i have planned to store some of them in bitcoins as well. 

• +4 1

I'm not sure on what free coins are you talking about but if any case that I receive free coins then I will choose to hold it until its price and I see that I gain from holding and initiate in trading something like that

• +3 1

It depends on the timing because if I need money then I'll convert them to cash but in normal situations I would convert them to alts as a long term investing because their prices will be huge in the future and will give me great profit by that time

and if there were currencies not from alts deserve to invest in the I'll go for it too

• +1 1

I hope to be able to invest what I can earn in some other alts, since I believe that the value of bitcoin is very high, also to withdraw some cash to be able to buy food, really cryptotalk helps us a lot with this income and we hope that it can continue to be given in the next years.

My plan for this free satoshi is to make plans in order to achieve my goal as a student my plan is to have the free satoshi in order to settle my financial situations and to make my daily activities easy and fast 

Hello, my friend. I have yes plans and each of us within this forum has new and varied plans, including keeping them and then trading them and investing. 

• +3 1

I think this depends upon the knowledge and information about the satooshi if you have good knowledge about the investment then you will prefer the investment instead of cash out by the Satooshi but if you have need to the money then you will sell it immediately. Therefore this depends upon the point of view of every member.

Am converting my free satoshi into cash due to some financial problems that am facing in with my studies, but as time keep on going i have plans of investing my satoshi for a longer period and some profit.

I always try to participate in airdrops that are safe and that I know I do long-term trading or even sometimes I just leave them invested in btc because I really know that btc will consist of a lot of money in the coming years so it is a long-term investment.

• +2 1

I collect the currencies I get each week and then turn them into cash to buy some items, I also store a small amount to benefit when the price of the currency rises.

Unfortunately I must convert the funds that the forum generates into fiat money, since it is currently my only source of income since my funds are blocked in staking until next month, I must pay for services and things like that, I trust that the btc will keep its price but needs come first.

My friend I want to tell you that at this time I have not the sufficient balance for the trading but I am collecting the Bitcoins for the trading because you can get good profit by by the trading of the Bitcoins and I want to use my Bitcoin in the training

dear friend it all depends upon my situation if I need some money to meet my daily needs as a student or I have to pay my my University fees then I would change it to my faith currency and use it for my needs but if I don't have any need then I will hold it to get more profits.

• +3 1

I have not receive free satoshis yet so I do not execute any plans with it but whenever it got it surely I will make use of it judiciously. Its a gift so I don't plan with it but when it comes it become surplus to my budget

• +2 1

My dear friend, the cryptocurrency earnings from this great forum are all that I earn now, I save as I study at the university while keeping a little in the field of trading because it is an area that excites me and gives me a tremendous gain Thank you and all those in this forum Thank you

• +2 1

I have many plans for these free shatosies.Many people use this shatoshis in many ways.Sometimes i converts these shatosis to cash and use to buy mu daily necessaries. Sometimes when the price of bitcoin fall down i hold them in a wallet and sell them when its price is getting high and get more profits from it..

Of course, dear, I am organizing my work here, and I distribute well input for all my business in encryption, I am withdrawing a portion of it into money to cover my personal expenses and the other section I invest in the platform by trading cryptocurrencies, they are really great and I win a lot from them. 

• +1 1

Through these free satoshis i just buy the coin and hold all those coins in the market and when the price go high i sell that again in a good price and make good money in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My guess is, my question is, what are you planning to do with this 1000s of cryptocurrencies you're posting?  Are you using Huddle, Investing, Cash Conversion and Instant?

And if you are converting it into cash, you are doing it because of what you are doing, you have running costs and it is now your main income or just because you do not believe that the BTC price is rising?

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I exchange most of the balance into regular currencies and leave a little of it to not trade on the platform and I learn because I do not know much about trading and I try to gain experience

• +1 1

My friend I want to tell you that with this free Bitcoins I am going to invest this Bitcoins for the further profit on this forum and I also want to suggest you that you should to invest your Bitcoin in cryptocurrency for the good profit

• +4 1

I have some designed plans for my time being in the forum. I really want to convert to some altcoin to make long time investment. And later in the future I will divert the investment to start trading. 

A very great question to all of us here. When I receive those satoshi in my yobit account, I will gather first all my incomes and hold it just to earn more money when the bitcoin continuously increased. If my desire amount of satoshi was reached, I want to use some satoshi coins in my own expenses and the other remaining satoshi I will invest it, so that it will make more income.

• +3 1

I think to convert most of the money I earn here into cash and meet my small needs. Talk token sadly lost a lot of value. That's why I don't think it makes much sense to accumulate talk tokens.

• +2 1

Hey guys, the free Satoshi is really cool. I collect it, transfer it to the platform, exchange it for cryptocurrencies, invest it in an investment fund, and get benefits every day. that is great. I hope it continues.

• +3 1