ETH holders only please. - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

ETH holders only please.

On 12/30/2019 at 6:39 PM, Sohel Rana Sazzad said:

I first heard about Ethereum in 2016 and then I kept holding some Ethereum coins and subsequently sold them and many got profit.

Good for you! I bought some Ethereum in early 2019, and paid around $95 per coin. I intend to keep it for some further time.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

8 minutes ago, Mjidris said:

I don't have much experience on ethereum, i only invest in bitcoin, but i know ethereum is the second most valuable coins after bitcoin. 

Everyone who is not a total noob kinda knows that, but anyway on  own personal analysis, you are smart to not hold ether.

13 hours ago, Lifeman said:

BTC is the best for me to hold, because I have experience it during 2017 bull run, I will like to make a strategy for taking out profits from the bull run, but ethereum is low now, which give us opportunity to have much as we can, because ethereum can go back to its previous ATH

If Ethereum get back to its last ATH that will be a 10 times high from the current price, do you real think that could happen?

On 1/2/2020 at 3:20 PM, Ibbul said:

I suggest you if you can try the both of them they are all trusted tokens if you can't go for the two you can select  eth it will be good for you

I think yes for ethere, i just considered the fact that the ATH of ether is too high and I should take advantage of it n the next bull run.

On 10/9/2019 at 7:47 PM, xBDT Script said:

Oh good old days, Yes I remember and you know what? This is the problem with this industry. People move based in the baseless news they hear and make lose. Those who bought at $5 have lost money ofcourse.

This is old but I have similar story to share with NEO, right when it was called AntShares. 20 cents a coin and it pumped to over $30 after NEO rebrand and btc pump. GOOD TIMES MATE 😄

Edited by neurolicious

4 hours ago, Lifeman said:

Of course, I am expecting it to happen before the year come to an end, if the bitcoin can make a good bull run, then ethereum will reach that price

In that case i have decided to keep my ether that i wanted to sell, and even sell some of my BTC to ether.

16 hours ago, ashua1 said:

I don't think you should go up and hold BTC instead of eth because it will increase prices much better than eth and have more profit.

You are confusing me, so what are you saying, it is ether or BTC that i should hold?

On 1/3/2020 at 6:52 PM, neurolicious said:

This is old but I have similar story to share with NEO, right when it was called AntShares. 20 cents a coin and it pumped to over $30 after NEO rebrand and btc pump. GOOD TIMES MATE 😄

Imagine if you could just pump a coin if you rebranded it. That would make many people rich without putting in much effort. Although that's rarely how it works, it's always pleasant to experience.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 10/9/2019 at 7:52 PM, xBDT Script said:

Okay let me have this very straight. Please only comment if you are holding any ETH right now. I would like to know:

1. What price did you buy it (in BTC by the way)

2. What is your desire price to sell it (for BTC obviously)

3. When did you buy them?

Let the ball rolling, 😊

I think eth is good source of income. So i have been holding etherium for more than 2 months. I hope that its price may go up in near future. I think etherium is good for money and i hope that it will be more valuable in near future.

I am a eth Hunter and I never bought eth but I got them by exchanging with the an assortment of shitcoins I earned with the bountys and Airdrops I will sell like hot cakes selected once their price will be privileged than it is presently

On 10/9/2019 at 9:07 PM, xBDT Script said:

Okay let me have this very straight. Please only comment if you are holding any ETH right now. I would like to know:

Let the ball rolling, 😊

1. If I am not mistaken, I buy ethereum when the price was $98, and I still hold it until now. 
2. As the highest price as I can see, maybe it's more than $500-$1000😁
3. I do not remember when I bought ethereum, and I don't check it at my account.

Well, I am sure that ethereum will increase in the future, and no matter what is happening with the ethereum, the price will still rise, and I think it will have a chance to hit another highest price. So if I can see the lowest price of ethereum price, I will make sure to buy more ethereum and hold it again.

BTC-ETH trading pair e eth price low now,so best time you invest large amount of money holding eth , you also trading decentralized exchanged by eth coin.

Holding Ethereum is a good idea. That's a step that I think is very appropriate. And if someone already holds Bitcoin, don't convert everything to ethereum. But still to bitcoin and a little bit to ethereum.

I have been holding ethereum for 2 years now and I do not remember when I bought them and at what price. I have no significant amount but rather a small amount and I use it for sending ERC-20 coins to other wallets. Even if the value of ethereum spikes it will not affect me after all I am a small holder.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

I use it as a trading pair so i i hold it all the time, i was trying to add some on the eth/btc pair bottom while ago, but i am still adding to my stash. I haven't got a clue on my average cost. And if you are talking about dollar value, call me crazy but i start to exit on $4k and in 10k i am out for good.

Ethereum is one of my most favorite coins in crypto market as its price violate too much and I can take good profit from this in recent time I buy few ethereums and then sell on very small profit but its good as I feel its one of hot coins like TRX XRP and Bitcoin because these are coins which regularly on hot list of many traders and giving good response on trade.

Well I bought ethereum about 0.0213 in bitcoin which was equivalent at that time to about 167 usd, so I want to sell it for way higher and I waiting on this coming bullrun to sell in for at least a thousand dollars, I been holding for a year now.

It will be very difficult to tell you the price in the satoshi. Because I always buy it in usdt .

1 . I bought with 170$ 

2 . I will sell it when it reach 250$

3 . I bought it around 3 months ago.

On 10/9/2019 at 10:07 PM, xBDT Script said:

Let the ball rolling, 😊

In my case, I am a big fan of Eth even the bitcoin dominance is pretty high and I didn't just buy one time as I continuously buy if I have extra money in my wallet so here are my answers. 

* The latest price that I bought Eth is 167usd as I didn't know it's value base on btc

* I will continue to hold it until we can hit the next peak of the market again so my desired price is 1400 usd
* I cannot remember it correctly but I bought my latest eth at January 2020

32 minutes ago, slagho said:

Yes...Incomes ETH is better. Doing a few paintings for ETH or Bitcoin is ideal waythe most perfect manner to acquire greater, and I constantly song price in satoshies...

Bitcoin or Ethereum are both good to have, We are sure ethereum will follow the movements of Bitcoin going forward. So every opportunity to buy, then just buy ethereum.

On 10/9/2019 at 10:07 PM, xBDT Script said:

Let the ball rolling, 😊

i have some ethereum coin in my wallet however i didn't buy it. i get it from bounty campaigns, i sell right away my tokens that has price value and convert it to eth. 

I bought my first ethereum when it was in  its flooding time , everyone bought ethereum because it gives good profit at low price, currently i own 10 eth and will sell it at 20% high price.

hmm, i have such answer, hopefully helpful.
1. The average is close to 0.03 BTC, depending on the price of bitcoin but it seems unlikely to be such number.
2. 0.07 - 0.08 BTC / ETH
3. I'm not sure but I bought it at the end of 2018 and it's fine

Who here still holds ETH? I'm sure you are a strong person in principle. Because it is not easy to hold a coin for a long time. Because different interns and traders.