ETH holders only please. - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

ETH holders only please.

I too earned Ether and Holding  $40 around, but I have no idea on when to sell because of small amount.

I rarely sell when  I don't have money in pockets.

Hope this can help you, but in future I will Hold until it double.

5 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

I too earned Ether and Holding  $40 around, but I have no idea on when to sell because of small amount.

I rarely sell when  I don't have money in pockets.

Hope this can help you, but in future I will Hold until it double.

Hmm I am seeing a lot of interesting responses. 

Your amount is very low and I will suggest to deal it with someone you know in your local. That way you will save the fees to withdraw.

3 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

Okay let me have this very straight. Please only comment if you are holding any ETH right now. I would like to know:

1. What price did you buy it (in BTC by the way)

2. What is your desire price to sell it (for BTC obviously)

3. When did you buy them?

Let the ball rolling, 😊

1. Average is 0.35 (first buy was in Sept. 2017 for 0.08 ouch)

2. I hope to get 0.1

3 In the range from Sept. 2017 till now, will buy more when it drops

5 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

Okay let me have this very straight. Please only comment if you are holding any ETH right now. I would like to know:

Let the ball rolling, 😊

this might seem odd, but I am not sure about the replies

I bought my first 1 ETH back in 2017 for 300$ (sorry, don't remember anything else)

than the price got to 1200$ but I didn't sell that 1 ETH

than it fell like crazy... and in the meantime I started earning ETH

some months ago, I've sold some holdings I had in other coin and got  ETH in the range 90$-160$

(sorry, probably on my old PC I have the actual price in sats)

Edited by dentolas

27 minutes ago, aann001 said:

This is what makes me ask myself, if the price of the ETH has gone up very high, then do people who save a lot of ETH that they buy at a price of 10 USD still exist?

Really did not make sense to me what you said. What did you mean by $10 USD price still exist? That was the price in early 2017. If someone bought at that price and if the price goes up to (say) $1200 and they decide to sell then they will make $1190 profit. Simple math 😆

I'm afraid the price will be like that experienced by bitcoinet.

And what does THIS mean? LOL

I have been working on ETH from long, I use to trade daily and convert profit into ETH now I am holding nearly 25 ETH selling price will be above 2k below that I will just hold on

5 minutes ago, Solainstaller said:

I have been working on ETH from long, I use to trade daily and convert profit into ETH now I am holding nearly 25 ETH selling price will be above 2k below that I will just hold on

I am gonna read it as above 2k?

25 ETH is a fair amount of ETH. if you could somehow manage to get 7 more ETH then you could get benefited from staking. The reward is 5% annually just by holding it in your wallet.

14 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

Well this early 2017 was the golden time to buy crypto. Any shitcoin would make you huge return since in the late 2017 everything gone sky rocket.

Problem is standing at this right moment you do not know what is going to happen in the next 2nd.

That's the problem, after things happened, everyone says they knew about it, but in the end, our decisions in each moment are driven by the knowledge and circunstances we have in that moment...

No regrets, just learning and moving ahead 🙂

So many things that "could have been different" if I had a crystal ball ... 😂

59 minutes ago, taba said:

1/ bought it at 0.0172

2/ wanting to sell it around 0.042

3/ about a month ago 

eth will definitely  be among the best performers during the next pull run

This is something one can dream, I am talking about the buying price of the current market. You bought them in the right time. Right now it 0.022443 which means you are already in big profit.

0.042 is a very decent target, I think you can stretch more if you want. Just a friendly suggestion.

13 minutes ago, dentolas said:

So many things that "could have been different" if I had a crystal ball ... 😂

Correct. It I had a matching only to look through the future 😊 

I purchased the ETH in December 2018 for $ 88. I will think to sell it for $ 10,000 🙂 I placed a sale order at this price to know that I keep them :))

1 hour ago, bestprofi said:

I purchased the ETH in December 2018 for $ 88. I will think to sell it for $ 10,000 🙂 I placed a sale order at this price to know that I keep them :))

$10,000 per ETH!

Man I suggest you to do some market research 😊

ETH has an unlimited supply so when you are saying $10k it really seems very impossible unless the dollar value drops significantly. May be it's possible after 50 years from now.

On 10/9/2019 at 4:15 PM, talkingcrypto said:

I bought mine last November 2017

I cant remember how much was it on BTC price.
In dollar price it was $10
Wanted it to sell again at the price of $900/ETH

Today, I consumed all my ETH! Wanting to buy more soon!

You must have done a mistake with the date, because 2017 was the golden year of all cryptocurrencies (especially in its end).

You probably forgot the exact date (it may be in the beginning of 2017 when Eth was around ~9-12 usd)

1 hour ago, xBDT Script said:

$10,000 per ETH!

ETH has an unlimited supply so when you are saying $10k it really seems very impossible unless the dollar value drops significantly. May be it's possible after 50 years from now.

Nothing is impossible when it comes to cryptocurrencies.

Edited by setifien

14 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

$10,000 per ETH!

You did not understand me well :))

I said I placed a $ 10,000 sale order because I don't want to sell the ETH so quickly. I prefer to keep him for a longer time.

13 minutes ago, bestprofi said:

You did not understand me well :))

I said I placed a $ 10,000 sale order because I don't want to sell the ETH so quickly. I prefer to keep him for a longer time.

Well considering future price for ETH, and placing orders is great way, because we never know, what will happen tomorrow. But as per specification supply of ETH is tremendous. And it will impact on total market cap of ETH and ultimately Bitcoin.

So while placing order, kindly keep watch on total supply, and current supply along with current market circulation of ETH. It will give idea to decide price for single unit of ETH.

Edited by Crypto

14 minutes ago, bestprofi said:

LOL okay that make sense however whey not you just withdraw them in your own wallet instead of having them in an exchange. You know anything can happen with an exchange and in that case your funds are in very risk.

1 hour ago, Begendel said:

are you sure about that?
Have you placed an ETH sell order at $ 10,000?
I like your actions.
it's not a problem if you believe that eth prices will go up and you won't be bored waiting for it ...

I think he will have to wait for several years, maybe even than another years to get his trade order executed/filled, Ethereum can reach such a price anytime soon.

On 10/9/2019 at 10:07 PM, xBDT Script said:

Let the ball rolling, 😊

Yes, I bought my eth before when it was around $300 and now I felt hurt when I checked the priced of eth which it's around it's only $170. So I'll be patient by holding my eth balance hoping fo the best soon.

i read in replay many exp and opinion for eth it is all correct it depend of price of eth in day when buy eth and day to sell eth

On 10/10/2019 at 12:16 AM, xBDT Script said:

In early 2017 ETH price was around $10

N6uawT5.png

So the other guy messed up with the time frame when he just said 2017 😊 

I wish we could go back to the time 😆

But the problem is we can't able to go back in the past, just to take the chance to buy em at low price. But I think we can still able to earn a lot in the future, at least we know what to do now. 

1 hour ago, cryptokram said:

But the problem is we can't able to go back in the past, just to take the chance to buy em at low price.

I was obviously making fun there 😆 I think you can do something about it. Make a time machine and please take me with you when you go back. We can make a good friend (no homo by the way 😁 )

23 minutes ago, Sindo said:

I am waiting for eth to rise to 2017 prices it is better for me

I am also waiting for a good price up. I will be okay with 0.08+btc. In 2017 and 2018 it was like 0.12+btc in some days.

On 10/9/2019 at 4:07 PM, xBDT Script said:

I bought some more ETH a few days ago (about the 16th October), and I paid 0.02193714 BTC for each of them. I see from my porfolio tracker that I've gained 0.70% on my holdings. So, I guess it's doing well so far. I don't intend to sell until the prices sky rocket. I'm a patient guy, I am happy to wait.

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

19 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

I was obviously making fun there 😆 I think you can do something about it. Make a time machine and please take me with you when you go back. We can make a good friend (no homo by the way 😁 )

I am also waiting for a good price up. I will be okay with 0.08+btc. In 2017 and 2018 it was like 0.12+btc in some days.

LOL, what are you talking back in the future😂

I wish I can create a time machine to go back in the future, and change the history of life were in the future it will be good. But don't worry, I will look after you to go with me and and buy a huge of bitcoin and some altcoins too that are at low price at 2009😂

6 hours ago, cryptokram said:

some altcoins too that are at low price at 2009😂

Well Talking about Altcoin, I will buy ETH ICO LOL and obviously I will empty my bag when we had ATH for ETH. I would sell your Kidney (both of them) to pay for the ICO and the bitcoins. Obviously I would mine a tons of bitcoin and would not tell anything about the future to anyone. I would spread FUDs and buy as much as coins I could from everyone LOL

2 hours ago, Donanald said:

maybe when BTC halving ETH prices will get the effect of this.

After the halving even if BTC price goes up the not only ETH but most of the alts will have the same move.