ETH holders only please. - Page 7 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

ETH holders only please.

yes, it become one of the excellent time ever! and also the pleasant time for scammers. I did advantage a lot and become capable of promote them earlier than the ETH price drop. After the $900+ ATH wasn't in a position to build up extra ETH. Or must I say, It sits on the trade. No time to change.

I think that at this time we have to wait because we can see now the market is going up ! I think that the price of eth will back to 260 dollar at these 10 days ! 

On 10/9/2019 at 10:07 PM, xBDT Script said:

Okay let me have this very straight. Please only comment if you are holding any ETH right now. I would like to know:

1. What price did you buy it (in BTC by the way)

2. What is your desire price to sell it (for BTC obviously)

3. When did you buy them?

Let the ball rolling, 😊

I think that at first I bought i for a very low price and I think that is the best because the price is low while the sales is rising and I am gonna sell it with a great price after I hold it to my desired earnings and then I am gonna sell it to a buyer that wants to hold more eth. 

• +1 1

On 10/9/2019 at 5:07 PM, xBDT Script said:

Okay let me have this very straight. Please only comment if you are holding any ETH right now. I would like to know:

Let the ball rolling, 😊

I bought ethereum in several stages and several prices I do not mention frankly, because my goal is to invest for a long time, and some of it got better than selling some air drops and I do not intend to sell it now, but I keep it in anticipation of reaching $ 1,000.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes.I am holding some ETH which i bought by BTC from Binance.I got about 2-3 months ago.And i am still holding them to get a much better profit.

Bought ETH at latest dump at $100 and sold at $200. Made 100% easy profit as the pattern just repeated for 3rd time. In fact I blame myself for not buying ETH during 2018 and 2019 as I missed two times this bottom. Lucky I had my mind in place the 3rd time and it was a successful trade.

Basically I Just or rarely have the opportunity of having Ethereum, as i even  have it but in a trace amount,as I don't really have much of Ethereum in my wallet as I tend to always have a fraction of it in my wallet, but as I have invested but in bnb

On 11/11/2019 at 7:42 PM, Sunjina said:

I earn some ETH coin form some creating New account and some social media. ETH is second coin in crypto market.I hold some coin.

yes that's absolutely true ethereum is also my favorite coin because I think this coin has very bright future because they are launching many new technology which is going to help all the people they are also launching ethereum 2.0

All the currencies I own are Ethereum coins but I have never bought them as I got these currencies by conducting trading operations inside the yobit platform and the best time to buy Ethereum coin is when the price is less than $ 150

I have bought ETH when price was under $80 in the cryptocurrency markets. I have still that ETH holdings on my hardware wallet. Now can you imagine how much profits can I make by selling 6 ETH in the cryptocurrency markets? This a reason why we should have patience for a long term investments 😊

On 10/9/2019 at 4:40 PM, Consignee said:

Then it's certainly February 2017. After February, the price was never down to $10. You could make 150x almost if you sold at the ATH.

During those days the price of ethereum was cheap but at now you can purchase the price of ethereum at cost of not less than $200.

I don't buy ETH with my real money but I exchange my bitcoins in eth, two months back I do this process, when ETH price very low because of corona virus, I have 0.7 ETH in my mew wallet and expect when ETH price reach 500$ dollars, then I sell this coins present I have no idea to sell this coin's I hold this coins.

• +2 1

It seems you have forgotten there are ways to earn bitcoin which one can convert to ethereum and with that I will like to tell you how mine came to my wallet:

1. I bought my ethereum when the price was $115 in yobit exchanger.

2. I am willing to hold untill the price reaches $350-$400 before I sell.

3. I think I bought mine 3-4 months back in yobit exchanger.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am currently holding some ethereum in my wallet and because I have the believe it will rise further so I will not sell now: 

1. I buy my ethereum when the price was $110 at Binance exchanger.

2. I will sell when the price reaches $500 so I can earn good profit.

3. I bought them almost five months back.

Patience is the key to success.

I bought 5 ETH in 2017 for $500, sorry that I don't remember the BTC/ETH rate well, and I'm also more interested in the ETH/USD rate.
And I used most of this to participate in some of the ICOs that I think are potential.
Currently I only hold 1-1.5 ETH and plan to sell when 1 ETH = $1,000 🙂

Edited by MrSpasybo

Lately, ether has been so promising, it increased in just two days from $238 to $304 dollars now, this is a very good profit for investors and traders. I have seen ether to be one of the best coin we can trade or invest. 

• +1 2

I have 2 Etherium in my Crypto collection , Etherium is always a profitable coin for me . 

I purchased Etherium is at 130$ ( before 5-6 month ago ) when Bitcoin is on $5000 in market . now Etherium price pump very well and I am in good profit as compared to my investment .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

i read in replay many exp and opinion for eth it is all correct it depend of price of eth in day when buy eth and day to sell eth

I'm eth holder, and I bought it in the start of the 2020 when it have price about 200 dollars, bought only 2 etc, but anyway sell it some months ago, when price reach 400 dollars, so I get good profit from it, even without waiting for the most huge price, because better to get middle income, then wait to much and get nothing 

have ethereum in my wallet and I believe that DeFi projects will rise it to new highs. So I will hold it now.

1. Bought ethereum when the price was $150 at Binance.

2. My target price is $1500.

3. I bought them in april.

On 09.10.2019 at 19:07, xBDT Script said:

Let the ball rolling, 😊

I bought ethereum at the end of 19 at the price of 130-150, sold it after a little less than half a year in August for about 380, now I am waiting for a good moment to enter.☺️

If you want to trade against Bitcoin, then personally, wait until the 0.0029 level is broken down and start buying and storing. The price is very low and very appropriate. As for the sale, this depends on the goals set by each person, but if the purchase is for the purpose of investment, let us say the first goal is to achieve 100% profit

• +1 1

On 10/9/2019 at 5:07 PM, xBDT Script said:

I would like to know:

I would like to know why you are asking these questions. Why it matters and you should know it is not polite to ask anyone how much they are holding. I am a big fan of Ethereum and I hold some, bought not early but this year since it was when I joined and I am in profit as price has risen a lot. I traded though and don't just hold Ethereum.

I first bought some Ethereum this year when price was low but I didn't hold and sold for Bitcoin very early, I didn't regret it as the profits from both coins were not very different, Bitcoin did a great run and Ethereum follows but still not escaping Bitcoin so I keep holding BTC more than ethereum.

• +1 1