Yovi Rise only coin - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Simon

Yovi Rise only coin

About 14 months ago I bought Yovi coin on Yobit as I though wow a rise only coin that’s a dream.

i didn’t realise the way that it work and didn’t expect to be holding it this long waiting for it to reach the value for sale.

i reckon 2022 at this rate , I was scared Yobit would bite the dust but they at still here.

has anyone had experience buying and selling this coin or am I gonna be waiting for ever for this return? 

The idea was that I’d have some BTC down the line regardless of what happened in the market so i am quite happy to have a long term holding. Would be nice to know someone did actually sell there’s.

37E5C3E5-2355-4EE6-A8D3-B257D7FE5349.png

Edited by Simon
Spelling mistake

Yes it is Rise Only Market . it will only rise and price of Yovi will be up and up . but you need to wait for your order to process

Good Luck 

Thanks

hey there is no such thing as rise only coin so be careful my friend because you can never trust the market and who will dump his coins and exit the market so its better to sell and buy back lower.

This doesn't sound reliable. If the only good thing about this coin is the "rise only market", people will have no other reason for buying this coin. Yobit needs to create a good use for this coin, otherwise it'll become like a pyramide scheme. =/

In fact, I did not quite understand how this coin is done, and it is interesting. I heard some explanation about it but I did not quite understand it. I hope that there will explain to us exactly how to trade in this currency. I hope that Yobit makes an explanation for this currency.

On 10/9/2019 at 1:49 PM, Simon said:

About 14 months ago I bought Yovi coin on Yobit as I though wow a rise only coin that’s a dream.

i didn’t realise the way that it work and didn’t expect to be holding it this long waiting for it to reach the value for sale.

i reckon 2022 at this rate , I was scared Yobit would bite the dust but they at still here.

has anyone had experience buying and selling this coin or am I gonna be waiting for ever for this return? 

The idea was that I’d have some BTC down the line regardless of what happened in the market so i am quite happy to have a long term holding. Would be nice to know someone did actually sell there’s.

37E5C3E5-2355-4EE6-A8D3-B257D7FE5349.png

ROM mean Rise Only Market which mean that token will always rise and you must to putt higher order to sell.

I had long time ago Yovi and I remember that I sell to some member I did not use market to sell.

It's good token for long term invest, just maybe some investbox plan for Yovi with very low daily interest will be maybe good. In any case token is good and profitable, and created long time ago.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

It is very interesting coin of yobit. I have never seen any other coin like this. Its price only rises time to time and never goes down. If one person buys it then he would sale it on higher price than buying price. Its value rised about 100000 satoshis of btc within one month in past times. But now its growth is quite low. Although it is low but if one has big amount of yovi then he could get good profits from it.

Edited by Opinder

I don't really integrate my self into this yobit coins, apart from the yodollar, which was part of the airdrop which was being hosted. As on the yobit which is arguably that on the yobit platform, on the yobit platform, it's trading as 0.03 btc on yobit, not bad as it has pretty

You have to wait for several years because this currency is new in relation to other famous currencies. You will need a long time to reach a price that will make you profitable, but I trust the symbols that Yobit provides as legitimate. I did not use this currency, but the matter is clear to me.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It seems to me a good idea an excellent strategy now the market values can only go up you just have to wait a bit And you will be able to make good profits with yovi it's the only advice is not to invest in Bitcoins to buy this altcoin Bitcoins are very Precious

Unfortunately, I have already sold my YOVI holdings on Yobit exchange but I am still blaming my past decisions. YOVI is actually the best currency for long-term investments, I am realizing that now. I think active trader might get benefits from YOVI .

Edited by Whited35
  • +2 1

The coin may be good but I can not go for it, the last I went for was yoda, which i think is enough. I prefer high market capital cryptocurrencies. But, going for the coin may be profitable later in months but not certain. 

A lot of small traders are always mistaken about Yobit. They are just interested in the rise only market of Yovi because it is 'Rising only'. Little did they know the criteria involved before selling. To sell Yovi, you need to place order higher than the initial immediate sell. It might take several days or months for it to be completed.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

1 hour ago, SilverF said:

If, for example, its price is 0.04 btc and I want to sell a month later, can't I sell at that price?  Should I place a sell order and expect it to be completed in the future?

Pin point! Exactly what I meant above; that's the feature of Rise Only Markets (ROM); I have only see such on Yobit alone in Yovi. If you buy at 0.04 for example, you have directly completed the sell order of someone at that price; automatically, you can't sell at such anymore. You will place your sell order and wait for it to be completed later in the future by another person buying at at the same price.

It is good for long term investment but you need patience at its peak.

Edited by Raqeebzy
  • +2 2

47 minutes ago, SilverF said:

Today I learned something new, I had no idea that this was the case, I have been in yobit for a year and I was unaware of that market concept, thank you very much for explaining it, it is a good way to simply have a very passive asset in the long term.

Welcome mate. Three months ago, I also probably haven't heard about such market, it is not a always present in every exchange; some professional traders might not know about it even. I haven't even consider making a trade with it. At least I know how everything works though.

• +1 1

I have not traded in this currency before, but unfortunately I have many experiences, such as yours, where you buy a currency, but it does not rise and get stuck with your money, I am sorry for you.

I never invest in this coin , because I joined yobit before some time . 

I just makes a plan to invest some funds in yo coin, because this coin have great potential to touch a good value in future . 

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I do not notice it reliable, it tries to investigate but if it is only a rise, I do not know, I do not think it is good, the truth is they have to find another way with that currency

I have kept my eye on YOVI since coming yobit, luckily I never bought in. I see now the volume is tiny and the coin will take a very long time to move even 1% of its price. I guess it was just an experiment by Yobit, but they never delist coins so expect to see it forever, lol.

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com