Why some people don't like cryptocurrency? - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

Why some people don't like cryptocurrency?

Some people may not like digital currencies because they did not know it in the first place, and that is one of the bad news that people hear about hackers and the use of digital currencies, but if they get to know the features of digital currencies, they will definitely love it.

There are many people who do not like to work on cryptocurrency at all, the biggest reason is that they do not believe it. Those people who do not know anything about online earnings. Those people do not know about cryptocurrency and before its advantages if they know the benefits of cryptocurrency, then they only invest in it. Many people do not believe in cryptocurrency, the biggest reason for this is how there are many countries in this world at the moment where cryptocurrency is considered as illegal. There is a lot of government that declares cryptocurrency as the illegal one. 

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I accept as true that commonly they don't like the summit disposition of it's charge instability which be able to fallout to suffer defeat of cash spry and this leads from not perception the trade organize of crypto and on the whole of these individuals maybe don't partake of the patience for the reason that crypto currency trading wants patience.

On 10/11/2019 at 9:54 AM, Masterrex said:

I think the main reason was its hard to use for the beginners and it needs an ample time to familiarized, or maybe due to the cryptocurrency volatility including fluctuation issues. sometimes they said that cryptocurrency has no inherent value. thats why they are againts it.

Most of the peoples will invest in the fake projects and thats the main reason that the peoples make loss and they do not like the crypto market. Most of the peoples don,t know that which project is good and they need to invest in it.

BetFury                                                   

The main reason for dissatisfaction with cryptocurrency is envy. They did not have time to buy cheap bitcoin and lost the profit. Or just afraid to invest in crypto. And therefore wish the failure of the whole crypto.

I tgibk people  do not like cryptocurrency  because it is away from tracking system and gives you freedom  to use your money without  any restrictions. 

• +4 1

On 10/9/2019 at 1:49 PM, MyThoughts said:

What are their arguments and assumptions based on?
Do you think there are many such people?

It is depends on what they think. Many people can not understand crypto easily. Also some think that they can easily earn lot of money from here but they fail. Maybe this is one of those reasons.

There are people who don't like crypto currency and I don't blame them because they are ignorant of what it entails and they followl the noise of enemies of crypto who don't want to see crypto currency prevail but with time they will realise the positive impact it has .

On 10/9/2019 at 3:49 AM, MyThoughts said:

@MyThoughts The world of cryptocurrencies is still very young, it is not more than 15 years old, there are many people who grew up without a computer and do not have the technical knowledge to know what it is about and it is difficult for them to digest what they are seeing, many countries hardly They are beginning to delve into new technologies and that makes them vulnerable to backwardness, on the other hand government regulations against crypto makes many cautious and prefer to wait to see the events before investing in them, there are many factors that influence in that, but as time passes if something extraordinary happens, they will be the financial alternative of millions of human beings.

On 10/9/2019 at 9:49 AM, MyThoughts said:

I don't know why and I don't know people that told me they don't like cryptocurrency. If you have seen and talked with these people you could have made a better post if you asked them. I have read some that say that cryptocurrencies are scams but they later think about it again and change their minds. One is Roubini that lately he started changing his mind.

On 6/15/2020 at 3:39 PM, Brand1 said:

For people, the main reason is fear and listening to the words of some ignorant people who believe that the cryptocurrency is a fraud only and a waste of time and this is very bad because these people make decisions and judge something without trying it at all. As for countries, the reason for rejecting cryptocurrencies has many reasons, including the inability of countries to track or control this currency in addition to their fear of using these currencies in matters that are against the law And I believe that all these opinions will change in the future, and the cryptocurrencies will be used throughout the world

i agree with you mate, people fear cryoptocurrency because they are lack of knowledge about how crypto works especially the people who illiterate in modern technologies. Most countries still afraid of try this currency driven by technology.

Most people dont like crypto currency mainly because of the bad things they've heard about especially from the scams and losses on trading. There are some places where if you hear what people have been through using crypto currency you might also be very disappointed

• +1 1

I think people already knew the dark side of cryptocurrency and internet like hacking and scamming which is very bad. But we should encourage the people who use cryptocurrency safely and how you can be safe from scammed? 

I think those two are the reasons why people hate cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Most likely, they are afraid and dislike cryptocurrency due to lack of knowledge (as they say, the unknown always scares them). It is also worth noting that many major media outlets create a negative information field around the cryptocurrency. If people knew more about cryptocurrency, they would trust it.

On 11/8/2020 at 7:13 PM, BraveHeart01 said:

I tgibk people  do not like cryptocurrency  because it is away from tracking system and gives you freedom  to use your money without  any restrictions. 

In that case it is not the people who do not like cryptocurrencies it the governments and the banks, because once people tests that freedom they would not see the need for banks.

I think that it is not that they do not like cryptocurrencies, but that they only stay with the yellowish information of the media that generally disparages cryptocurrencies, calling them a scam or that they are only used to pay within the criminal world .

Another reason why they distrust is due to the lack of information, people are used to the traditional economic model and cryptocurrencies totally break that paradigm.

On 11/2/2019 at 7:42 PM, Tine0313 said:

Well i think why some of them don't like cryptocurrency because they are lack of knowledge about this or may be because it's not as popular as real currency.

There might be multiple reason like the instability of the coins and the price movement and change in it. The main issue is that it is abused and used for illegal use.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

I think those people who don't like cryptocurrency, are not that knowledgeable about it. Maybe those people think that cryptocurrency is not real or just a scam. I also think they have fear on it because they haven't tried using or studying about it. Even me had some hesitations before joining because I am not that informed about crypto.

Many people do not like cryptocurrencies because they cannot understand them and do not know them properly. They think that if cryptocurrencies become global one day and the mass adoption will happen, they will have many problems. Usually they are old and from old generations.

It is because of the bad rumors spreaded to people about crypto, which most of them are true but they are not told the good parts.

Probably because they have a negative mindset about it. The problem is, when you say "bitcoin" the first thing that will come to their mind is the word illegal and the reason behind that is the lack of knowledge about cryptocurrencies. 

Yes, indeed, I mixed with many people who do not like digital currencies, arguing that they are high risk and are not protected from any power. And I think that they will regret it in the coming years because Bitcoin will be in control of all areas.

I don't understand people why don't like cryptocurrency.I think they don't know anything about cryptocurrency.If they know about the benifits of cryptocurrency they will never dislike cryptocurrency.

Yes i think there is no doubt. Some peoples really don't like the crypto currency. Because they don't touch this currency. So they can't seen but in digital form. The more important what's time it is banned so therefore they don't like crypto. 

Even sending and receiving fees now are high.

• +2 1

The reason most people don't take cryptocurrencies seriously is ignorance and case of fear to trade online.they fear they may lose it all,and the volatility of this cryptocurrencies is another reason