Would you like to create your own project with your cryptocurrency? - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

Would you like to create your own project with your cryptocurrency?

Yes, I would like to create such a project, I would make my own line of clothing that could be bought only for cryptocurrency so that as many people as possible would start using this unique invention.

5 hours ago, SunilRaja said:

I don't have think about it. I will definitely create my own crypto project one day but for this I have to earn a good amount of money first.

You need knowledge for this purpose of creation of project that will be successfully and we'll known in the cryptocurrency, you just have to find teams that will make the project very great

• +1 1

that would definitely be some awesome experience to be, but i totally don't think it will Be some easy task to accomplish, and am quite sure it will require some whole lots of financial backing, I and some suppert from people who could influence its adoption. 

13 hours ago, SunilRaja said:

I don't have think about it . I will definitely create my own crypto project one day but for this I have to earn a good amount of money first .

You should learn from others before you make unnecessary mistakes, these days new coins are not surviving because people do not trust them.

13 hours ago, teminalibug said:

You should learn from others before you make unnecessary mistakes, these days new coins are not surviving because people do not trust them.

13 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Oh yeah ✌ my friend here, your response to the comment was perfectly well said, i my self  is a perfect example of such people who have this very distrust in trying out new crypto currencies, as i do believe that they will soonly eventually fail on the long run so i tend to keep away. 

Edited by Yunusalemu

10 hours ago, King98 said:

Spread the culture of cryptocurrency in our Arab countries, and in my case any way I want to make a currency, it will be called Arco, to sum up Arab currency, to share and you have to do a big campaign and a lot of money Have to spend and this seems like a good idea but having a lucrative currency lunch is tough

Arab countries are so very fond of crypto, i real love to hear from Arab a coin of their own, as a simple on how they are very fond crypto.

If I get a chance to create a project with cryptocurrencies  then I will try to create a project like this forum. But there so not much information about this forum how actually it gets profits. Because this type of projects always attracts all the users and they will work in this type of projects for money or cryptocurrencies easily. So this will be quite interesting. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I never thought that I would do my own currency project because the cryptocurrency market has become full of fake currencies that are added to the market without financial support and sufficient advertisements so it will not be easy for my new currency to get the necessary support

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

10 hours ago, magd said:

I never thought that I would do my own currency project because the cryptocurrency market has become full of fake currencies that are added to the market without financial support and sufficient advertisements so it will not be easy for my new currency to get the necessary support

But with you involving in cryptocurrency and by making your own cryptocurrency, will be much easier for you to make a difference in cryptocurrency, having genuine projects will be welcome in cryptocurrency

• +1 1

20 hours ago, Summi said:

We need something new. But if you are to check out. Most of those new that are coming are already there before they are just like copyright of it which brings  about competition.

yes most currencies poping up in the crypto block chain are all just a copy of one another always putting high price and promising investors somthing huge in return and layer fail to develop in just a few startup time, and filling the crypto currency list with more coins that are not needed. 

2 minutes ago, Peter Urban said:

I will have to put there so much money and time to make good popularity to that coin, cause there are milions of coins which were relying on airdrop people, who will retweet their posts, but no one reads them.

yes thats True they speend alot of time hoping on the wrong strategies to get more users such as retweets, I airdrops and such like reducing transactions fees, i think they need to explore more things like getting government regulations, using ads and promos. 

2 hours ago, Maruf8583 said:

Well, from your topic, allow me let know you, it is not each person that will conceive a coin, but if you unkind a humanitarian of cryptocurrency associated projects that does not has to complete with coin, I will verbalize a capacious sure to this, for the reason that I in reality aspiration to use a shoot to this effect.

hy maruf 8583 we dont seam to understand what it is you are actually posting, please take note tgat using article spin rewriter can get your account simply baned, I and that definitely seams to be what you used due to the way the words are arranged, my advice for you is to be careful or you risk lossing this great chance of earning here and tgat would be sad

presently studying this blockchain generation on some of the net publications, i am learning thing which can be special from what i idea of blockchain, through the manner blockchain isn't just about cryptocurrency.

15 hours ago, yuwira said:

presently studying this blockchain generation on some of the net publications, i am learning thing which can be special from what i idea of blockchain, through the manner blockchain isn't just about cryptocurrency.

Hope at the end of your studying we gonna see a progress in you so that we can invest in your project with high objectives of progressing the cryptocurrency. So what plans do you have for your project?

• +1 2

Ok if i have given to say about it, i would like to create the coin named Rajiv coin and 10% of total profit from the Coin would gi directly to the charity every annual. And i would use Ethereum technology as it's back. And investor would get benefits every annually so that they get more involved in it.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yes, I would like to create my own coin that will be called Movie, so that people can use it to pay for their movie tickets over the Internet

Probably many people would like to have their own project. One wish is not enough. We also need a promising idea with a popular product. And a lot of Finance to promote the project and listing the coin on the exchange.

• +1 1

Yes, I would like to create a cryptocurrency that could be tracked and used to pay fines and taxes so that people know where their money is being spent.

If I will have an opportunity to create my own crypto project, then that's good. Maybe my coin name will be "Joy".  Well, I have a low chance that you can see it in an exchange but I am looking forward that it will become popular and be a part of an exchange. 

• +1 1

On 10/9/2019 at 8:42 AM, wilbertson said:

My coin will be called after my father, wilbert as wilbetson, i'm not sure you will ever see that coin in an exchange but looking forward to it. Lol

It's nice on having this type of goals there, but having to be down there as to not having to see the coin in an exchange is the sad part, even though we know that hosting a coin in an exchange is very costly to host there, when talking if exchanges like bittrex, binance

• +1 1

I really have some ideas as well best method to promate any project , still I have intermediate in Crypto market . 

when I have good knowledge in coding then u will surely create our own projects  , hopefully my project going to be successful 🙂 .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

No mate i have not thinking about creating any crypto project because it need a very good management and money to manage it. I like to own something on internet but not a crypto project.

• +1 1

Dreams Dreams. it would be cool to make your own cryptocurrency, but there is not enough knowledge yet. Although, for example, I would like to do something for the calculation in a cafe.

• +1 1

Hi,If I have the necessary information about digital currency programming and some strong financial support, I will definitely do it and I will rush to develop my own digital currency.

Yes, of course, I plan to do it in the future when I have enough money because it is not easy to create a cryptocurrency that is a great project, everything takes a few steps and I hope I can meet that goal